The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
War is unavoidable when there is bully. No one like war, killing the innocents but without atomic bombings of Hiroshima the situation will be worst.
Yep. But the question is who started the war and keep persisting in fighting and bullying. The Japanese deserved what was coming to them because they had killed so many innocent lives in Asia.

From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war.

Whereas the two atomic bombs killed 129,000 people.

Of course, it's sad to see innocent people die. But the japanese killed 100 times more people than what they got back in return. I would say it could be much worse, if it were an eye for an eye, 10 million japanese would be wiped off the earth and who knows, we might have japanese prostitutes coming here to ply their trade after their towns had been wiped out.

Oh, and we did actually have thousands of japanese prostitutes here in Sg before the world war: http://mothership.sg/2016/05/thousan...s-early-1900s/

Imagine they are still here.... Yamate Yamate! Kimochi Kimochi!
Old 06-12-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
War is unavoidable when there is bully. No one like war, killing the innocents but without atomic bombings of Hiroshima the situation will be worst.
Actually if Nihon didn't kenna the 2 bombs, I think now samster here will be sharing FR of AV girls liao

Everyday sashimi and sushi

FL Dome 3 will have authentic Nihon Bijin
Old 06-12-2016, 07:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually if Nihon didn't kenna the 2 bombs, I think now samster here will be sharing FR of AV girls liao

Everyday sashimi and sushi

FL Dome 3 will have authentic Nihon Bijin
Maybe share in sushiboy or sashimiboy
Old 06-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Maybe share in sushiboy or sashimiboy
Yes new platform for Sam Leong
Old 06-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
TCSS is much better than war of words and even worst ... blah ... b;ah ... I used to be a bit irritated by TCSS some years back to, but I come to realise it's a good way for us to destress and relax by coming online to chit chat with other friendly nicks and exchange some info or jokes.

SBF geylang forum is just like an interest group or hobby club - we are it's unofficial members with common interest in geylang whores - we come here to chit chat and talk cock and relax ............ blah ........... blah ...

Agree?
I absolutely disagree with you re TCSS in FR threads ...

TCSS is perfectly ok only if it is kept to the minimum ... One should not flood the FR threads (especially) with TCSS on unrelated topics ... There are/were many folks who do not know how to be more subtle and when to stop ... These incessant TCSS on unrelated topics defeat the ultimate intent of FR thread ... All the efforts of the samsters who posted FR would go down the drain as a result ...

There are so many avenues available in SBF for people to TCSS; One can easily open a thread to TCSS all you want, one can TCSS in the Adult Discussion threads, and one can TCSS via PM/wechat group among themselves as I believe majority of the samsters ain't keen in reading ones lurid love affairs with the GL whores, who is gonna marry a whore, what were happening to the whores in China after they retired, etc.

Do you think this is fair to the samsters who are here to share and exchange info on whores genuinely? Do you think it is fair to genuine contributors who put in effort to pen FR? You guys who indulge in TCSS on unrelated and/or personal topics in FR threads are utterly selfish!

ATTN: Mr Sammyboyfor

The above have to be observed if one wants to see SBF GL section progresses/improves ... Currently the standard in the GL thread is way too low compared to Delphi or during the pioneer days of SBF ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 06-12-2016 at 11:07 PM.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:46 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

wah this thread becomes a tcss n war zone again. popcorn n sofa set in
Old 06-12-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

TCSS is perfectly ok only if it is kept to the minimum ... One should not flood the FR threads (especially) with TCSS on unrelated topics ... There are/were many folks who do not know how to be more subtle and when to stop ... These incessant TCSS on unrelated topics defeat the ultimate intent of FR thread ... All the efforts of the samsters who posted FR would go down the drain as a result ...

There are so many avenues available in SBF for people to TCSS; One can easily open a thread to TCSS all you want, one can TCSS in the Adult Discussion threads, and one can TCSS via PM/wechat group among themselves as I believe majority of the samsters ain't keen in reading ones lurid love affairs with the GL whores, who is gonna marry a whore, what were happening to the whores in China after they retired, etc.

Do you think this is fair to the samsters who are here to share and exchange info on whores genuinely? Do you think it is fair to genuine contributors who put in effort to pen FR? You guys who indulge in TCSS on unrelated and/or personal topics in FR threads are utterly selfish!

The above have to be observed if one wants to see SBF GL section progresses/improves ... Currently the standard in the GL thread is way too low compared to Delphi or during the pioneer days of SBF ...
Agree to disagree la. FR being FR will have the usual caveats and end up lppl ..

With the proliferation of "paid" and 'fake" FR , it has further degrade the authenticity of these reports.

And when you say it is unfair for those who wrote FR, why would it be unfair if it is done out of the spirit of sharing. Don't see how it will go down the drain unless you want to be credited for the effort and how can we credit these writer?
Giving them more rep points to boost their ego?

Seriously in this era with high speed internet, it doesn't take you many seconds to browse and scroll down each page.

Anyway, this is a forum where exchange of information are exchanged..and not a bulletin board
Old 06-12-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are entitled to your opinion. For me, I'm ok with TCSS. Some TCSS helps samsters destress and it builds some camaraderie amongst the various samsters here - it's like a bonding session of sorts. just as long as things don't get too personal or abusive and no one gets hurt in real life.

That's my view. But anyone is certainly entitled to disagree, as nothing here is written in stone. There are no particular rules that govern or ban tcss in this forum to my knowledge.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah this thread becomes a tcss n war zone again. popcorn n sofa set in
SBF banned by MDA...illegal

Cyber bullying...illegal

Promoting WL banned by AV...illegal

FR soliciting...illegal

So far only TCSS is legal

Make love not war

Prostitution legal
Old 07-12-2016, 12:00 AM

Quote:
SBF banned by MDA...illegal

Cyber bullying...illegal

Promoting WL banned by AV...illegal

FR soliciting...illegal

So far only TCSS is legal

Make love not war

Prostitution legal
wah lucky I only tcss so is legal suddenly one phase come into my mind 贼喊抓贼
somehow only a certain punter complained abt tcss, the rest are okay. For those who dont want to read certain punter's posts can choose to put into ignore list. no rocket science
Old 07-12-2016, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the Delphi days are over I can't even remember how it looks like .... times change.

Imho anything taken to extreme will always creates issues.

For eg extreme opinion of no tcss at all seems too strict, sometimes people do need to chat about the girls, how they look like their cousin sister mother ex etc or okt and then talk about related stuff and some exchange banter seems to increase online friendship and let people relax, feel comfortable

but if the chats goes on into pages and pages of chats and non related stuff then the discussion should move to the right thread or have courtesy to create a new one appropriate to the topic and not hog the pages.

Haha just thought of this comparison:
Pure FR thread : school Textbook boring
Too much chats in thread : Taiwanese soap opera, every day the episode try to squeeze out some topic, confrontation or love triangles or something to extend the drama into 1000 episodes for eg... makes you lose the original intent of the story.

Some chats and FR : like a short story or compo or even a short story book interesting to read and gives the right info content
Old 07-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

For eg extreme opinion of no tcss at all seems too strict, sometimes people do need to chat about the girls, how they look like their cousin sister mother ex etc or okt and then talk about related stuff and some exchange banter seems to increase online friendship and let people relax, feel comfortable

but if the chats goes on into pages and pages of chats and non related stuff then the discussion should move to the right thread or have courtesy to create a new one appropriate to the topic and not hog the pages.

.... like a short story or compo or even a short story book interesting to read and gives the right info content
Thanks for your comment, bro FF ... I agree with what you said especially on the bold comments you made in your above post ... As mentioned earlier, TCSS which is pertinent to the whores and their shops is perfectly fine.

Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-12-2016 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

sometimes when i see 1654a i will feel sad because it reminds me of coco from 1654b. that fateful day.......her soft gentle mouth was violated by a maximally mentally ill person, to the point where she cried out, priease priease stop it....but it was hopeless....

until today....i still do not know the nick of this mentally ill person.....so i can only sigh inside my heart...

This is why i always encourage people to post their own experiences, whether its the same or different then the frs already posted, because more frs = more accurate and also it will help prevent or minimize damage from sabo cases.

Last edited by comm; 07-12-2016 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah lucky I only tcss so is legal suddenly one phase come into my mind 贼喊抓贼
somehow only a certain punter complained abt tcss, the rest are okay. For those who dont want to read certain punter's posts can choose to put into ignore list. no rocket science
You can break the law but please don't commit a crime
Old 07-12-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
You can break the law but please don't commit a crime
Noted bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1