The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraniali View Post
Very helpful post. Is the DC prices quoted in IDR for LT or SYT. If the OKT says EGP how about my MOJO? AOE.
it's a 1 hour ST rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsc_vic View Post
Hi Bro, now staying at Le Meridien Hotel. Any spa nearby? Thanks in advance

fortune spa right across le meridien
Old 22-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Continued:

Once the initial customary was done, and the door closed, all hell broke loose...

Before I could even turn back to look at them, while closing the door, Rina ( the long haired one) hugged me from behind, went underneath my shirt and fondled my nipples. I had to hold her hands and turn around and to my surprise, both are already stripped!! I frenched Rina and out from nowhere Lina was already unzipping my pants, and massaging my 2IC. This is the first for me as I was stripped away by 2 hungry beasts.

Once stripped, both gals had their hands on my 2IC stroking and giving me the CFM look with their mouths slightly opened and smacking their lips. I didn't know how I was lead into the glass shower but I ended up drenching Lina and foundling her b cuppers while Rina was doing the water cat bath all over me, ear lopes, index finger. And then they stopped for a moment, soaped themselves and Rina was in front of me and Lina was at my back. What happened next caught me by surprise, they started their boobs massage, one in front, the other at the back, alternating sliding movemnets up and down, up and down, up and down until they decided I was clean enough. Washed away the soap, while I continue fine tuning Rina's nips.

I dun exactly recall how it became this but both if them are now kneeling infront of me and stroking my 2IC. Rina started to lick the pee hole while Lina started off with the balls it was Heavenly!! Then both traced their tongues to my shaft and licking from both sides R on the left, L on the right. It feels like my 2IC was caught in the middle if 2 gals tongue battling and it feels super super superb shiok!! I couldn't describe how I feel, except it was out if this world and it caught me totally unprepared...

I stopped the gals from carrying on as I will definitely cum if it carries on. I signaled the bed and both understood my intention. They told me to dry up & lie down first. So I did but it wasn't before long that L attacked my 2IC and showed me her shaven pussy hinting that she wants me to lick her. L was giving me a bj but her pussy was facing me. I did what many would have done, lick R and fingered L. This carried on for a while until R groped L's boobs and L went over to French R. I was lying between these two gems and my finger in their pussys. I attacked both their clits and before long they started to shudder and never in my life d&d I believe it would happen but it did, both came at approximately the same time! They fell on the bed in exhaustion but I wasn't done. My turn now.

I put on safety helmet and entered R in missionary and licked L's nips while fingering her. I had never been so bz during sex b4, it was tiring but totally worth it. We changed to L in doggy me groping her breast from behind and L was semi moaning and frenching R. I felt that I had to do something to keep her occupied so I placed my hands underneath my balls and finger fuck R while doggy L.

After a few more thrusts and pounding, I surrendered my load into L. But the gals were still frenching!! OMG!! Both gals are still hugging with L on top and R below. Their clits are still rubbing each other, now I understood what happened. I took this chance and licked both clits at the same time. I think they stopped frenching and was moaning quite loudly. And then it happened again!! They both started to shudder, this time more violently, and then white cum oozed out from their loveholes.

They climbed up and lick my semi harden 2IC as though they want more, but a knock on the door and someone was speaking in indo on the other side. I knew what happened, time's up. We quickly shower SOP and got out quickly back into the lounge area. The gals didn't come out with me as they send me till the exit area into the lounge. I recall that my knees were weak and about to buckle. This was my first FFM experience and it was intense and tiring. But I'll never be able to forget that day. What a day!

--END--

Just my humble experience when I went to JKT the first time.
Old 22-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 22-01-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Hi all, just a quick update on the flood situation in Jkt. Basically most of the main roads are clear of water except for those small roads. However due to the flood water, the roads including the highway were damage quite badly with many potholes. As a result, cars have to slow down when goingthrough the potholes causing massive traffic jam in certain locations. According to the weatherman, there might be another heavy flooding on 27 Jan onwards. Hope this update is useful.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 22-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Hi all, just a quick update on the flood situation in Jkt. Basically most of the main roads are clear of water except for those small roads. However due to the flood water, the roads including the highway were damage quite badly with many potholes. As a result, cars have to slow down when goingthrough the potholes causing massive traffic jam in certain locations. According to the weatherman, there might be another heavy flooding on 27 Jan onwards. Hope this update is useful.
Hello Bro, so long never see you.

So you are back JKT on regularly basis? Too bad i dun go too often if not u can bring me go cheogn hor!

My best bet is still Hotel Mulia...CJ Bar...

btw the buffet dinner in Hotel Mulia is one of the best I have....very good selection of food and not expensive.
Old 22-01-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonshire View Post
Regardless, I would sincerely like to thank everyone for their invaluable insights, which made my first whoring experience in Jakarta a safe and successful one. I hope that my next visit to Alexis in my remaining days in Jakarta will render a richer experience.

Cheers!
Great and well written FR bro. Hope just not your lucky day as yet and your subsequent trips had been better. It just may happened at that time the batch of girls were not up to your taste, or the good ones were already taken and in room with other earlier/luckier dudes.

I agree with what some bros said here, that it may give you more value of money to sample the local treats. About the varying quality of imports and price, it's actually quite obvious and almost a no-brainer that on average one may strike better and cheaper price at the source location (i.e. in their own countries China, Thailand, Vietnam) where girls are aplenty, no extra transport/lodging/admin costs, and more balanced supply and demand.

Even in Singapore, there are a lot more Thais and CKs around. In Jakarta they aren't as many and considered a novelty even amongst the Indonesian Chinese that would have easier access to fair skin Chinese Indo girls than the other Indo's. Thus, the varying quality and difference in price. But from my own experience, it's not to say there's no import-gems in Jakarta. Sometimes can even find some 7.5-9, comparable to those girls in sgp/thai/china.

Just sharing some samples of Indo working girls here, just a couple of discl: I'm merely re-sharing what other bros have shared (didn't take these photos myself), from various places not just Ale/Malio, some of the girls still work there, and others may no longer work there.

Old 22-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Samster

second part

Old 22-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

last part

Old 22-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
@newbird
I don't think any pimp that supply real model will agree on what you ask.
There always cancelation fee if you ask for a girl to come to your location.
The regular rate of cancelation is 500k for high class model

Thats the problem, you start spending money without even laying a finger on the chick.[/QUOTE]

I think bro newbird's suggestion makes a lot of sense here. Lightly or heavily doctored photos are pervasive among some OKT stables everywhere, Indo, Sgp, etc (just can look at the FL forums can know already). Even with non-doctored ones, some girls can look more photogenic then actual (and vice versa). It's marketing, so understandable.

So it's fair game, to ask for more photos/confirm if girls don't look too far from the pic. Just ensure also be reasonable and manage expectation. For me if 80% from photo, can already. If not sure about OKT's quality, just can say no need. I consider it the adjusted risk/price to pay of having the luxury of the girls coming to my place sometimes, instead of me going out braving the Jkt traffic.
Old 22-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Good update bro.

Some places were closed for a few days. Alexis was closed for two days, but already open last Saturday. In fact, there were more girls than guys in 4play that nite, I guess with many customers scared of flood, the 7th heaven girls came down and play in the club. Fashion was closed for about 4 days. But from yesterday, practically all places are already open for business as usual.

Only a moderate drizzle today. But yes, monitor the weather channels in case you plan a long trip in Jkt.

Last edited by valitar; 22-01-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 22-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post

So you are back JKT on regularly basis? Too bad i dun go too often if not u can bring me go cheogn hor!

btw the buffet dinner in Hotel Mulia is one of the best I have....very good selection of food and not expensive.
Hope you've also tried Table 8 at the Mulia. Last time I brought some people from Taiwan to dine there, they highly complimented the dishes. Their own words, even the roast pork felt melting in their mouth, some of the best they ever had.

Just a note any bros coming to Jakarta. I'm one who's always happy to network and get to know new people. Feel free to pm me if there's anything I can help, even can take you around when I can. I slaved over weekdays usually, so if/when I can make it on weekdays, usually just until 1am+. Weekends are more flexible....it's always mai mao mai kaban..

-------
By the way, just a side note, I'm neither an agent nor OKT, just a fellow party-goer who likes having fun so when I go out I pay my own buys and shares of booze. But I can't miss seeing some bros in this forum seem to diss those fellow providing 'tour' services.

Just to share a perspective, I'm not sure how much is the tour fee being asked, but principally nothing wrong with this kind of service. Just like any other businesses, whether that be manufacturing/trading/services/etc, there is value in knowledge, access, time, etc. When I come to a new place, when I have the time I'll try to find as much info online as possible and so not have to get lost or have to pay someone to have fun. But when it's worthwhile, I think it's sensible and fair to pay for someone else's knowledge and time. Again, just sharing another point of view.

Of course, caution is always needed. There can sometimes be bad apples. Just an example, those who go TDs, may have heard of this guy who scam fellow Singaporean when going to the Bank/Pimp G-club in Bkk.

Last edited by valitar; 22-01-2013 at 11:10 PM.
Old 22-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post

Ya bro will I always go there, let me know if you are coming here.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 23-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Avoid Alexis during the flooding season as the area is very prone to flood. Classic and Travels in Mangga Besar is okay. But reaching there is a problem.
Thanks for the update. Don't plan to leave Mangga Besar area once there, but heard there is more rain in the forcast starting on the 27th.
Old 23-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
michaelhm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to jakarta on 1 Feb and will stay in Harris Suites fX Sudirman.

Any cheong place in that area?
Old 23-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhm View Post
I'm going to jakarta on 1 Feb and will stay in Harris Suites fX Sudirman.

Any cheong place in that area?
CJ is the closes for hunting. fortune and myplace senayan is the closest
other location is the blok m area but it is mostly cater to ang mo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread