The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-04-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Exchange w bro here sent first received nothing haizzzz
Old 30-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
after exchange may not be fuckable

last time exchange with two bro here, contact them no reply ...
Mine is 100% genuine.... She off every weekend. Fantastic body. Young n tight. If u can get her attention. U are set. So like I said. Those keen. Pm me real contacts. Thanks n have a good weekend bonking.!
Old 30-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I m meeting 1 later for a quickie. Tmr 1 more and Monday 1 more. 2 indon n 1 Pinay. Shag shag long weekend!
Old 30-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jov_Tei View Post
Mine is 100% genuine.... She off every weekend. Fantastic body. Young n tight. If u can get her attention. U are set. So like I said. Those keen. Pm me real contacts. Thanks n have a good weekend bonking.!
bro u have got PM and contacts, happy long weekend
Old 30-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
bro maids are not personal property, you give out will not cause your lose ... just dont know how some people is thinking here ...

You have got PM and contacts, happy long weekend
Old 30-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27804 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Correctly said bro it also happened to me before. It will be better to "fish" on your own rather than relying on someone to provide you the fish.

I've upped your points. Hope you in return help to up my points. Cheers!
Old 30-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bombinladen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clinton,

Ur the best president ever. Can share some leads? hahahah
Old 30-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Eggsy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can someone give me info about cheap transit hotel other than balestier one. Going to bonk 1 tomorrow
Old 30-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 17
Hojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros done her before? Can share her private pix? Lol
Old 30-04-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
GetUsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salutations and good evening to all my senior bros, and bonk meisters. I've been following this thread since day one, and I have never really found the guts to actually go out there and fish one, but I did however follow the advices and managed to get like 4 numbers. (2 of which I never thought I would actually get) but they have good boobs omg I feel like sinking my face into them and never recover again Those two I've kinda made some appointments (1 is a movie plus dinner, but i never talked dirty with her) but the other one came to me as a surprise. She's frigging hot and I thought wtf when she asked me to message her in her whatsapp. It was a shocker. When I asked her outright why the fuck do you not have a bf she said no one is patient to wait for her cuz she gets off one day per month.

She started talking a bit dirty with me on the go, I told her she looked sexy in her profile pic and she was like, I'm not even in my bra and panties and I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?! inside my head. Thought I pretty much hit the target. LOL. This one I will have to wait for a bit.

The movie + dinner date, her boobs are great, but other features wise, ok. booobs forever!

the first two, one of them is a MILF, 40 yrs old, but huge ass boobs. this one I don't think I can UP yet, so I kinda letting the convo die by itself. The other one is talking alright alright, (just wants friends) but we shall see how

Once I've gone with the dates and whatnot, I'll keep you bros updated. Thank you to senior bros for all your advice!!!
Old 30-04-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetUsed View Post
Salutations and good evening to all my senior bros, and bonk meisters. I've been following this thread since day one, and I have never really found the guts to actually go out there and fish one, but I did however follow the advices and managed to get like 4 numbers. (2 of which I never thought I would actually get) but they have good boobs omg I feel like sinking my face into them and never recover again Those two I've kinda made some appointments (1 is a movie plus dinner, but i never talked dirty with her) but the other one came to me as a surprise. She's frigging hot and I thought wtf when she asked me to message her in her whatsapp. It was a shocker. When I asked her outright why the fuck do you not have a bf she said no one is patient to wait for her cuz she gets off one day per month.

She started talking a bit dirty with me on the go, I told her she looked sexy in her profile pic and she was like, I'm not even in my bra and panties and I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?! inside my head. Thought I pretty much hit the target. LOL. This one I will have to wait for a bit.

The movie + dinner date, her boobs are great, but other features wise, ok. booobs forever!

the first two, one of them is a MILF, 40 yrs old, but huge ass boobs. this one I don't think I can UP yet, so I kinda letting the convo die by itself. The other one is talking alright alright, (just wants friends) but we shall see how

Once I've gone with the dates and whatnot, I'll keep you bros updated. Thank you to senior bros for all your advice!!!
Perfect is better fish urself n enjoy chatting n sweet talking hahaha but be patient n treat them with respect
Old 30-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
GetUsed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Perfect is better fish urself n enjoy chatting n sweet talking hahaha but be patient n treat them with respect
Hahaha yes bro! Being patient and tresting them with the slightest point of respect does work. They are human beings after all with needs. I really am hoping I can up at least two of them I need the luck and skills!
Old 01-05-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
Congu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jov_Tei View Post
I m meeting 1 later for a quickie. Tmr 1 more and Monday 1 more. 2 indon n 1 Pinay. Shag shag long weekend!
Happy bonking!!!
Drink more Redbull
Old 01-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
lonely10 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can.share ctc
Old 01-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lush2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bringing my maid #1,the 4/10, to movie then wild bonks ! Maybe can cim!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1