The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-12-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by conly View Post
Absolutely.150 chiong gl xmms..still have balance for supper.
I don't think any bros here will want screw old n ugly maids. Many here are screwing xmm maids too, or as young as 23yo (minimum requirement to work here). Some are quite pretty, at least prettier than many local fat and round women.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SquirtFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairyfox View Post
Is she good looking ?
Who are you referring to?
Old 10-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Nowadays sg have all kind tag free lunch or Low damage or pay fuck n go but maid too have choice they can let up free if she like u,some they don't ask anything first met can up but after story come family need money n ask u borrow her , another type more open mind can let u up n don't waste time but she have price tag, if u lucky u can up for free jus pay room tat fishing game nowadays , the best time don't have handphone n u get to up them first met n no damage haha some older bro know tat after I addict to this fishing game n don't ever go ML or Fl again
Old 11-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

What time is good to visit Blowfish today?
I have been around 3pm to 4pm and I find the crowd for hunting not very interesting.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
True... Very automatic... Start with BBBJ, they never say anything, just pop in... When u cumming, just burst inside their pussy. Some of them more power, they knew u r cumming, they hug u like kola bear, LanLan shoot inside loh .. They also never complain... Everything done, paid up and leave. They will allow and please u, bcoz u r their money tree.
Are you referring to FL maids? If yes, please share contacts. TQVM.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
singaporeaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwelling View Post
She is not ugly. But I won't say she is a looker. But based on her pics, she is curvaceous. Pics taken sexily showing off her cleavage and stuff. If anyone happens to find her, can tell she wants it based on her welcome message and pics. Will update after I've tasted her.
Bro can share contact of her?
Old 11-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrDangerous9069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros I'm a newbie here but managed to up one indo maid. I got her pics with me. For a maid her body banging sia. Can compare to fls one legit and she the horny type. But I had to pay her 80 and screwed her 3 times. For her body and skills damn worth it to me. Trying to nego with her. Pay her 200 then fuck her every sunday haha. Bros can up me. I not sure how to share photos here lehh. If not i'll post alr haha. I might be willing to share if bros here have the fuck buddy type of maids
Old 12-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrDangerous9069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros I'm a newbie here but managed to up one indo maid. I got her pics with me. For a maid her body banging sia. Can compare to fls one legit and she the horny type. But I had to pay her 80 and screwed her 3 times. For her body and skills damn worth it to me. Trying to nego with her. Pay her 200 then fuck her every sunday haha. Bros can up me. I not sure how to share photos here lehh. If not i'll post alr haha. I might be willing to share if bros here have the fuck buddy type of maids
Old 12-12-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
My chat told me no matter how much she sent, the next month they will still ask for help again. Even I also never able to spend that much. So, this month need for more money but every month they will also need money. Don't know why my chat always tell me, 300 she sent back is very big amount in Philippines but always will hear them say, auntie sick go hospital, baby no food, school need money etc etc and she will borrow more to sent back home but still they no savings and not enough. Sound like bullshiating me.
I always go to Philippines. $300 is not a lot.

Philippines cost of living is about 1/2 of Singapore.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Clamed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Nowadays sg have all kind tag free lunch or Low damage or pay fuck n go but maid too have choice they can let up free if she like u,some they don't ask anything first met can up but after story come family need money n ask u borrow her , another type more open mind can let u up n don't waste time but she have price tag, if u lucky u can up for free jus pay room tat fishing game nowadays , the best time don't have handphone n u get to up them first met n no damage haha some older bro know tat after I addict to this fishing game n don't ever go ML or Fl again
Not bad you becoming expert
Old 12-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KeeTongBoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
I always go to Philippines. $300 is not a lot.

Philippines cost of living is about 1/2 of Singapore.
Half of Singapore is quite high
Old 12-12-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamed View Post
Not bad you becoming expert
Thanks bro but I always learner newbie n thanks all bro here
Old 12-12-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Ken1242 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDangerous9069 View Post
Hi bro.
Can share her contact.thank
Old 12-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Taken before cleaning start
Old 12-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Taken before cleaning start
nice bro, nose bleeding here, you ready to share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1