The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
aseanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Taipei, Taiwan Info

Hi ALL,

Most places are there with info but not Taipei.

Anyone can contribute to this area??

Where to go?
Where to hunt?
Where to "makan"?

Cheers
Old 03-11-2004, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
fhfhfh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei, Taiwan Info

Sorry bro, Taiwan is not much exciting of the cheongsters & the costs are damn high.
Old 03-11-2004, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=17592
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=16873

Old 03-11-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Taipei Street Action Dated Added: Tue Apr 20 2004 Submitted by: Thrappmaster

Stayed at the Ambassador Hotel, which is very nice BTW. About 10:30 I went out to walk up to the corner 7/11. There must be a million 7/11's in Taipei. As I left the hotel and turned to the right coming out of the door I had to cross a small side street. A guy about 50 stopped me and asked me if I wanted a girl. Of course! The price was 5,000 TWD, no negotiation worked. So I said what the heck.

About 5 minutes later, after he called on a cellphone, a girl showed up. Drop dead gorgeous but looked like a hardened pro. So I rejected her. This is all going on in the side street while I sit on a garden bench in the dingy side street. Another girl shows up in a few more minutes. Not as gorgeous but still very pretty, at least an 8 with small tits. But most importantly, she was more the girl next door type. I paid the guy the 5000 fee and took the girl back up to the room.

She had almost zero English skills. In fact, she could not understand USA, America, California or Los Angeles. She had no idea what those words meant. After some sign language I figured out she was 23. That's all I got out of her. Except for sex, anyway. She started by undressing me, then herself. We took a shower where she cleaned me and herself up. No hanky-panky in the shower.

Then I rolled her over which was easy since she was about 32-20-32. I love 'em small. Nailed her hard for about 5 minutes and blew my load. She held the rubber as I pulled out and wiped me up with Kleenex. Then she disappeared to take another quick shower. I figured she would bring hot washclothes but she skipped that. With no Chinese skills, I was left to wave goodby and fall asleep. I never got that Coke from 7/11.
Old 03-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hrjames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

didn't think taipei is a good place to cheong, expensive and the girls are not so hot to me. But i heard some taiwanese girls would wish to have foreigners boy friend, who don't want anyway, i also wish to have foreigners gf if i can.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrjames
didn't think taipei is a good place to cheong, expensive and the girls are not so hot to me. But i heard some taiwanese girls would wish to have foreigners boy friend, who don't want anyway, i also wish to have foreigners gf if i can.
Agreed with you that Taipei is a very expensive place, just the 3 flowers Hotel(equivalent to 3 stars) will cost you more than US100 per night. The food outside are not really suitable for our local taste. But sometimes for business really bo piah and have to go there.

Foreign country, I prefer Switzerland. Not doubt the cost of living is high but the enviroment and weather there is really good. If can afford, is a good place to retire there. If you are still young, perhaps find a local chinese there?

gigantic_tk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1