The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
le coq gold jg award

Just for the heck of it!
Let’s fr jg ml that we visited for best service award. YMMV!!
We shall call this Le Coq Or as in 金鸡奖 award. Lol 😝
Criteria- say service, effectiveness, pleasure, menu options, damage, etc…
Old 02-11-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: le coq gold jg award

My fav is xy for her massage followed by tug and pull with intermittent edging by her soft hands. Her treatment is quite effective for me and every time I look into her big eyes while lying there, she will asked 舒服吗. It’s like hearing jav kimochi and my mari kita became stronger.
Negative is no extra menu.
Looks - average won’t reject type early 30s.
Damage - entrance + market.
Old 02-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold
Re: le coq gold jg award

Northern star no horse run. Best HDLY I’ve gotten, body tight, ass and boobs very grabbable, and face quite chio.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1