The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chan49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taking the innocent teacher's virginity.

Tan continued to kiss Miss Wong's neck, then shoulders, then moved down to lick and suck on her petite, firm breasts and pink nipples. Miss Wong is inexperienced with sex and gets turned on easily by all the foreplay. She started to softly moan "ah....ah..." as Tan sucked on one of her nipple and fondly the other breast with his hand.

She gasped when Tan whispered: "Miss Wong, take off your skirt and panties". But then looked down shyly and starting taking off her skirt. Tan eagerly stripped off his pants and underwear to reveal his big red angry erected dick. Miss Wong shyly put her panties aside and used her hands to cover her most private part while blushing, embarrassed because of Tan's exposed penis.

Tan grabbed Miss Wong's hand and said lustily: "don't be shy, show me..." and he pushed her hand away. Miss Wong stared at the ground, dying from embarrassment as Tan greedily look at her full beauty. Tan exclaimed: "Teacher, you are so beautiful!" as his dick became even more erect than ever before. He once again hug her with his arm and use his other hand to touch her vagina while staring at her straight in the face. It was wet from all the foreplay and Tan said: "Teacher, you are so wet!" before slowly putting his finger inside and pulling it out over and over again. Tan never stopped staring directly at Miss Wong's face and looking directly into her eyes. She did the same but her eyes are half closed and she had a dreamy look as Tan stimulated her vagina like no man has never done before. She went "ah..." softly every time his finger went in.

After "torturing" her like this for a while, Tan stopped and said: "Teacher, I want to have sex with you!" He sat with his back against one of the bookshelves and pulled Miss Wong up to him, grabbed his dick and motioned for her to penetrate herself on his dick while she is facing him. After fantasizing for all these time, he can finally make Miss Wong reluctantly but willingly fuck him in the "lotus position"!

The inexperienced Miss Wong of course said "...but I don't know how to do...". Tan gave a lusty smile and said: "don't worry, teacher, I will teach you how to do it". He held his dick and guided Miss Wong to place her vagina over it and made her lower herself down slowly. As his dick touches her vagina, she gave a "ah!" sound and gasped in surprise. She continue to push herself down on his dick with her eyes half closed, feeling the unfamiliar sensation of having Tan's dick inside her once again. After stopping a few times because her inexperienced cunt is so tight, she finally managed to get the entire dick inside her!

Tan hugged Miss Wong tightly so that her arms are also around him and her legs wrapped around his lower body. He felt her warm soft breast pressed up against him. Miss Wong's eyes are closed as she hugged Tan and felt his dick very deep inside her body. Tan felt so good that he screamed "Miss Wong! Miss Wong!!! Teacher!! I am inside you!"

Last edited by chan49; 09-07-2013 at 03:28 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cloudstreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS.... waiting for the next installment.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Samster

Tan continued to hold Miss Wong without moving, enjoying the feeling of his fully erected penis inside her warm, wet and very tight vagina. Miss Wong was blushing like crazy, feeling a large warm object deep inside her which is both soft and hard at the same time.

Tan whispered in her ear: "Miss Wong, kiss and suck on my neck and shoulders." Miss Wong reluctantly started to kiss Tan's shoulder. Tan pressed his face into her hair and took a deep breathe of the sweet smell while enjoying the feeling of Miss Wong's wet lips on his neck and shoulder. Tan then started kissing her neck and shoulder back. "Teacher, bite me like that", said Tan as he gently bite Miss Wong's shoulder. The two of them held each other tight and were kissing and biting each other.

Finally, Tan could not take it anymore and want Miss Wong to start fucking him. "Miss Wong, lets start making love" said Tan. Miss Wong gasped upon hearing that. Tan push her slightly up and down and showed her how to make love to him in the lotus position. Clumsily, Miss Wong started to move herself up and then push down again. Every time she pushed down, she makes a "ah...." sound. Tan eagerly thrust upwards to meet her when she does that and made a "ah..." sound himself.

The room was filled with a lot of "ah...ah....ah..." as they slowly started fucking. Tan couldn't take how shiok it was and exclaimed: "Miss Wong! Ah... We are making love! Ah... Ah... Very shiok!", making Miss Wong very embarrassed. Tan held Miss Wong close and deep kissed her, lustily drinking her saliva while they fucked.

Last edited by chan49; 13-07-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:45 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

good story

longer post pls
Old 12-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u r one good scriptwriter here haha
Old 14-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mr blur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Faster update
nice storey
Old 14-07-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 13
darren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to beholddarren12356 is a splendid one to behold

Great story!
Camping here for more
Old 14-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
Eradicator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEradicator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping.....
Old 14-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

They continued fucking faster and faster. Tan started moving his hips up to meet Miss Wong's downward movements. As their flesh meet, it makes a "piak" sound. Tan ran his hands all over Miss Wong's body, enjoying the smooth soft skin on her arms and back. The whole scene was super steamy and the room was filled with sounds of "ah...ah...ah..." from the both of them and the "piak...piak...piak" sound of their fucking.

The inexperience Miss Wong quickly felt and orgasm rising from all the foreplay and love making. Although she was initially reluctant, she guiltily gave in to her body's urging and timidly allow her orgasmic feelings to take over. Miss Wong suddenly hug Tan tight and fucked him harder while the sound of her "ah" became louder.

Tan knew what was happening and hugged her back tightly while thrusting his hips harder to meet her motions. He went "ah...teacher...ah....cum...together....ah.... ". Miss Wong completely lost herself in the shiokness of love making and forgot about how reluctant she was to do this. She responded by hugging Tan even tighter, fucking even harder and making louder "ah".

Tan realize he finally have Miss Wong completely! In that moment, the two of them became one, like how the Tan's role of the student and his role as her sex teacher merged together with Miss Wong's role of the teacher but at the same time his student in sex.

Soon, Miss Wong cannot take it anymore and orgasmed! She stopped, put her arms around Tan and hugged him closed and shut her eyes tightly while screaming: "aaaaaahhhhhh....!" Tan can feel her pussy gripping his dick tight and pulsing from her orgasm. The feeling is super shiok and drove him to the brink of madness.

Tan finally cannot take it anymore and screamed "aaahhhh....teacher! aaaahhhh...cumming inside....aaaahhh!!!".

Last edited by chan49; 14-07-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster西方失败07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Reading this really enhance erection...

Senseless Extremist has got nothing to do with direct and straightforwardness. Face and Accept it.
Old 14-07-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Tan ejaculated shot after shot of warm sperm deep into Miss Wong as the wild contractions in her vagina milked his dick. Miss Wong's eyes are tightly shut as she screamed "ah!" with every shot. Tan shouted "ahhhh...shooting....ahhh...Miss Wong...shooting inside...ahhhh...". His orgasm is so intense that his dick feels a little bit painful with every shot.

After Tan finished shooting all his sperm into Miss Wong, he did not take his dick out but left it inside Miss Wong as her orgasm subsided. When his dick became smaller and come out of her pussy, he moved Miss Wong so they are both lying on the floor covered with blankets. He hugged Miss Wong from behind and spooned her, and use one hand to cup her breast.

They both lay there on the floor, sweaty and with heavy breathing as they recover from their love making. The room was hot and steamy and smelled of their sexual intercourse. Still cupping her breast, Tan kissed her shoulder from behind and pressed his limp dick against her butt, still dripping with a bit of cum. He whispered into her ears: "teacher...you are so beautiful...".

Last edited by chan49; 15-07-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesomee
Old 06-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tan soon fell asleep hugging Miss Wong from behind like that. Miss Wong's heart pounded fast and her breathing was heavy as she recovered from being fucked and cummed inside. She can feel Tan's warm sperm inside her vagina and flowing out onto her thighs. Soon, she also fell asleep from fatigue.

Miss Wong was later woken up by the feeling of a warm, large, hard object touching her butt. Her heart skipped a beat as the thought of Tan penetrating her from behind and taking her anal virginity crossed her mind! Anal sex is one of those sinful act that her church has repeatedly condemned. Is she going to taste the forbidden fruit?

Fortunately, Tan is not into anal. As he woke up from his nap with a hard woody, Tan remembered that he hasn't "properly" taken Miss Wong in traditional missionary position! Miss Wong is such a innocent virginal religious girl, she must have fantasized about being taken for the first time by her ex-boyfriend in missionary position. Tan's dick became even harder as he just got the idea to have sexual intercourse with Miss Wong like a traditional religious couple!

Miss Wong was surprised as Tan turned her around, lay her on her back, and put a pillow under her head. Tan eagerly spread open her legs, running his hands over her smooth silky thighs, and climbed between them. He then lustily embraced Miss Wong, pressed his face to hers, and kissed her deeply, while she stared back with open eyes.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
tannn51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up my camp here
Old 06-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of

Didnt know such a fantasizing story revolving around here....
taking a small spot here to camp for more...

Thanks TS for the hard-on story

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1