The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: comm geylang diary ... my FRs and Scout reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiatsu View Post
Hi bro, where is L8 H66G location? At Google map only shows H66 and some more have only have H66A . This at same building but differ floor? I worry go to the wrong one
Just have to travel down urself to see, there is house number there, 1 row of old houses
Old 04-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Went down again and wanted to try out js15 g7 but got distracted by the sexy dressing and deep clevage of g15, i had tried her once afew months ago so decided to rtf her again

Lorong 24, jalan suka, house 15, girl 15

Ratings pretty much same as previous fr, her bum seem to be more curvy and nice now, patient during fj and i took my own sweet time to cum, had to extend 1 more session. Banged her in doggie for a long time. Wanted to try some kama sutra positions but aiya....wait for regular girl then try better. Free to roam boobs. Good attitude.

Make up is quite heavy, english is good. She told me she learnt her english by herself, i find her to be quite intelligent. Talking to her my thai also improved as she is like a english to thai dictionary with sexy figure and pretty face (heavy makeup). I tried my best to fill up her physical hole as i could not fill her emotional hole or pocket hole.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Wanted to try some kama sutra positions ..

I tried my best to fill up her physical hole as i could not fill her emotional hole or pocket hole.
waoo ... wat position na .. picture ..
hahahaaa...
Old 04-12-2016, 10:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
waoo ... wat position na .. picture ..
hahahaaa...
butterfly style
Old 05-12-2016, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
butterfly style
oo...no wonder selective..
regular onli.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster (P)

Adult disscussion got a thread on karma sutra with pictures

Butterfly style must ask the expert on std prevention konnichiwawa
Old 08-12-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
moscato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please post the link with thanks
Old 09-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Adult disscussion got a thread on karma sutra with pictures

Butterfly style must ask the expert on std prevention konnichiwawa

Comm, any scout outing for Cat150 run?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 09-12-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
Comm, any scout outing for Cat150 run?
sunday ?? i dun mind if anyone wants to go

Last edited by comm; 10-12-2016 at 01:55 AM.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
sunday ?? i dun mind if anyone wants to go
I want to go, but see this message too late. Next week?

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 11-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster (P)

0843 g8

Looks: sexy looks

Body: big bone. Farmer physique. Boobs are C+ cup with some sag. Real or fake im not sure. Tummy is slim enough. Bum is curvy and very firm. Still OK for doggie and sideway scissors, however does not really have that bouncy cushion feeling. Did not try lying doggie

Services:
Shower rubba rubba and sensual cleaning, good

Bbbj: gentle and sensual with some ero zone stroking, overall a sensual bbbj, suction not hard enough to cum, more like just lie back and enjoy. I got served her auto 69.

Special bbbj: its her special move, do not want to spoil her surprise so cannot say more. Perhaps not everyone will get.

Fj:
good. I bonk her for about 20 to 30 mins and she was accomodating all the way, had to extend the session, friendly and service orientated all the way

Attitude:
Likes to joke around
Patient during fj
Many position change
Can roam all over her body

Summary:
Looks: Good
Body:Good
Services: Good
Attitude: Good
Fj: Good

Comments:

Solid Good !. Everything was good in my session with her. Left a satisfied man. I heard she is friends with g19.

I have read some bad and some good fr about her, i can only suggest to try joking around with her and try to break the ice, also try to get her on afternoon - evening when shes not tired yet....based on my good session with her i will definately recommend her

Last edited by comm; 12-12-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
I want to go, but see this message too late. Next week?
Sure.....confirm again
Old 11-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
0843 g8

Comments:

Solid Good !. Everything was good in my session with her. Left a satisfied man. I heard she is friends with g19 and she does not like g......haha better not post here
Let me make a guess, she doesn't like g17?
Can pm if u don't wanna review. 555
Old 11-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Let me make a guess, she doesn't like g17?
Can pm if u don't wanna review. 555
Lol ! dun anyhow say..... Later i step into this house kenna left n right

Last edited by comm; 11-12-2016 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster (P)

Helping a friend post some of his frs

Angel(1606)
Pretty Sweet Young Thing new GL gal born in the year of the Pig.....Tall gal at around 1.66m-1.68m, leggy with a slim skinny body, small palmful tits, trimmed bush, tan complexion...

Outstanding features: Young Pretty Looks, Tall Height, Slim Body & quite tight pussy, High GFE, Generally seems to allow Frenching & Painting.

Bao Bao(3033)
Very Pretty Sweet new GL gal born in the year of the Sheep....Around 1.63m tall, longish slim legs, slim smooth body, small tits, hairy bush, fair complexion....

Outstanding features: Very Pretty Looks amongst GL gals now, Slim Body & quite tight pussy, High GFE with a Good attitude.

MoZi(1856)
Sweet young womanly new GL gal born in the year of the Dog.....Around 1.65m tall, longish slim legs, voluptuous curvy body, huge big roundish firm perky natural tits, well trimmed bush, quite fair complexion....

Outstanding features: Most Beautiful Natural Big Tits now in GL, Superb Sex Action, High GFE, Frenching & Painting allowed, maybe a good fit for Samsters who liked Retired popular GL gals JiaYi(2047) & Rong Rong(1606).

Last edited by comm; 12-12-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1