The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Have been away from GL for quite a while because of low and repeated stocks, as well as work travels.

But this slutty fuck made my comeback complete.

Apple (1856)

Looks: 6.5/10 (She is not the chio type but damn slutty looks. And fucking dressed to kill in cosplay. She was in a race queen two piece that day, boobs squeezed out in the opening in her top piece)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m tall. Damn sexy on heels. Curvy bod and ass with B+ boobs. Her push-up bra made me think it was C and above)
BBBJ: 8/10 (I was well-dressed that day because had a presentation. So came in with my formal office suit and tie. I think she enjoyed that and was out to tease. She gripped my tie and unzipped me once straight inside the room. I was frenching her hard and moving my fingers teasing her pussy outside her gstring. Pushed me down the bed and just took my cock straight out and used her tongue to run rings around and then proceeded to do a slow blow followed by a damn fast commando mouth fuck.
FJ: 8/10 (I think she is by nature slutty in bed. Never once did she take off her sexy clothes or heels when she start her fuck routine. Her first move was to mount and ride me. She just hiked her skirt up and pulled her gstring aside and I knew she is a serious commando already. Her riding was power so I had to dominate her already. Took charge with my standard move, by positioning her standing doggie on heels at the mirror. Started whacking her hard from behind and could slowly see she cannot tahan that angle and speed. Took her down to the bed, reverse cowgirl, spooning and finally finished in missionary pumping so fast and furious. We were both sweaty after this hot fuck. Damn shiok
Old 02-12-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermankuat View Post
Hey bro, what time u went in will most likely to be the first customer??

Girls will start to step in around 12pm. Ah yap open around 1130am.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Have been away from GL for quite a while because of low and repeated stocks, as well as work travels.

Apple (1856)

Looks: 6.5/10 (She is not the chio type but damn slutty looks. And fucking dressed to kill in cosplay. She was in a race queen two piece that day, boobs squeezed out in the opening in her top piece)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.6m tall. Damn sexy on heels. Curvy bod and ass with B+ boobs. Her push-up bra made me think it was C and above)
BBBJ: 8/10 (I was well-dressed that day because had a presentation. So came in with my formal office suit and tie. I think she enjoyed that and was out to tease. She gripped my tie and unzipped me once straight inside the room. I was frenching her hard and moving my fingers teasing her pussy outside her gstring. Pushed me down the bed and just took my cock straight out and used her tongue to run rings around and then proceeded to do a slow blow followed by a damn fast commando mouth fuck.
FJ: 8/10 (I think she is by nature slutty in bed. Never once did she take off her sexy clothes or heels when she start her fuck routine. Her first move was to mount and ride me. She just hiked her skirt up and pulled her gstring aside and I knew she is a serious commando already. Her riding was power so I had to dominate her already. Took charge with my standard move, by positioning her standing doggie on heels at the mirror. Started whacking her hard from behind and could slowly see she cannot tahan that angle and speed. Took her down to the bed, reverse cowgirl, spooning and finally finished in missionary pumping so fast and furious. We were both sweaty after this hot fuck. Damn shiok
Bro.. u sound u go raw leh.
Old 02-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Apple (1856)

Well with this sort of report and the insinuation that you went raw with her, the line for her should be longer than that when the Toto hits 7 million.

Anyway, just had a repeat slap bang thank you mam session with her housemate MoZhi. Great tits on this girl and a big body for to take a pummeling.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Bro.. u sound u go raw leh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Well with this sort of report and the insinuation that you went raw with her, the line for her should be longer than that when the Toto hits 7 million.

Anyway, just had a repeat slap bang thank you mam session with her housemate MoZhi. Great tits on this girl and a big body for to take a pummeling.
Apple 1856 actually told me she hates guys that try to do raw

I agree on mozhi. For those who follow my taste. Mozi or mozhi is a must try.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Apple 1856 actually told me she hates guys that try to do raw

I agree on mozhi. For those who follow my taste. Mozi or mozhi is a must try.
Unfortunately MoZhi is unhappy so is in half a mind to leave already. Go talk her out of it will you
Old 02-12-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Unfortunately MoZhi is unhappy so is in half a mind to leave already. Go talk her out of it will you
maybe someone is talking her into leaving. Not much a small fry like me can do.

But what's the cause of her unhappiness?
Old 02-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

actually i have a different view.....i thought libero just did not mention the putting on condom part as it is already assumed....and also it kinda breaks the flow of the story

i mean it should be assumed that the wl had put on the condom before sex, just like enter the room and straight start action...no need to say whether got close the door or not, u know wad i mean ?

anyway just my view....i understand others may read it as raw......only libero can clear the doubts

Last edited by comm; 02-12-2016 at 10:12 PM.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

No raw, thanks guys... sorry didn't go into all the nitty gritty.

She is hot to handle indeed. Anyone saw what other cosplay outfits she has?
Old 03-12-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Libero's Hitlist

Mac OS came with Pink Feather Duster cum Pink Vibrater
Old 03-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

She not impressed with the management of house. Boss distracted. Helpers not much use. Phone calls sometimes don't get answered. Etc
Old 03-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
No raw, thanks guys... sorry didn't go into all the nitty gritty.

She is hot to handle indeed. Anyone saw what other cosplay outfits she has?
French maid outfit and ....pink feather duster haha
Old 04-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

One thing I forgot to mention about her is her BBBJ. This girl can suck cock. She mounted my leg and rubbed her pussy against it while sucking and sucking and sucking. At the end, she said her cheeks hurt.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Happy 2017 bros.

Been reviewing my vice budget and it seems to keep going up year on year.

I think I hit the peak in 2016 so will need to slow down this year.

Had 76 bonks in the past year:
60 PRCs
4 Viets
3 Thais
1 Singapore Malay
1 Japanese
7 ONS

Total outlay: $10,110
Old 04-01-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

10k.........happy jiu hao
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1