The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wen Wen (3033) - Sexy Sultry Chiobu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
no la is the term OKT used among OKT refer cat 150 as 200 we nett pay $150 ... Is a practice used since Msia wls days...
Wah lau you mean I paid 50 dollars extra today by going to 3033...[/QUOTE]

Hehehe u so sotong lol.. I just left there i din paid $200 only $150 nia kekekeke
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-02-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Wah lau you mean I paid 50 dollars extra today by going to 3033...
Hehehe u so sotong lol.. I just left there i din paid $200 only $150 nia kekekeke[/QUOTE]

When I first started to "play" in GL CAT150, I was neither a member of Defi nor any sex forum (but now we've SBF) ... The OKT told me she would get a $200 Malaysian Chinese WL for me ... At the end of the session, I paid $200 ... Oblivious to the fact that I was actually conned off $50 ... I considered that transaction as "con" because he did not even have the honesty to return me the $50 and/or explain to me honestly. Whether I want him to keep it as tips was another issue ... Now the newbies are lucky to have SBF to learn the ropes of treading in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 13
billysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of lightbillysg is a glorious beacon of light

i only asked 150 girl and paid 150.

Quote:
no la is the term OKT used among OKT refer cat 150 as 200 we nett pay $150 ... Is a practice used since Msia wls days...
Wah lau you mean I paid 50 dollars extra today by going to 3033...[/QUOTE]
Old 04-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Wen Wen (3033) - Sexy Sultry Chiobu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post

Hehehe u so sotong lol.. I just left there i din paid $200 only $150 nia kekekeke
When I first started to "play" in GL CAT150, I was neither a member of Defi nor any sex forum (but now we've SBF) ... The OKT told me she would get a $200 Malaysian Chinese WL for me ... At the end of the session, I paid $200 ... Oblivious to the fact that I was actually conned off $50 ... I considered that transaction as "con" because he did not even have the honesty to return me the $50 and/or explain to me honestly. Whether I want him to keep it as tips was another issue ... Now the newbies are lucky to have SBF to learn the ropes of treading in GL ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Wow respect !
Old 05-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Wow respect !
Bro, think nothing of it ... Each and everyone of us started from somewhere ... That was a stepping stone for me ... At that time, I don't know what was called good service as I don't have a basic yardstick to compare ... Nowadays newbie punters are lucky to have SBF, and you guys save alot of moolah and time looking for your desirable WLs to bonk ... You guys should capitalize on the resources available here ... Share and exchange intel without qualms for the benefits of everyone. I am aware there are samsters who tend to receive more than they give ... I hope this particular group of people would ultimately change for the better. Cheerz ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, think nothing of it ... Each and everyone of us started from somewhere ... That was a stepping stone for me ... At that time, I don't know what was called good service as I don't have a basic yardstick to compare ... Nowadays newbie punters are lucky to have SBF, and you guys save alot of moolah and time looking for your desirable WLs to bonk ... You guys should capitalize on the resources available here ... Share and exchange intel without qualms for the benefits of everyone. I am aware there are samsters who tend to receive more than they give ... I hope this particular group of people would ultimately change for the better. Cheerz ...
During that time, it was delphi and defi.

I still remember that time. So many of our older and senior brothers than all disappeared.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysg View Post
i only asked 150 girl and paid 150.

Wah lau you mean I paid 50 dollars extra today by going to 3033...
[/QUOTE]

You still kenna conned.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Roflmao. Now that you mentioned it, when I was cheonging Malaysian WLs long, long time ago, the $200 and $150 was a blur! Anyway, that was ages ago. But I have seen Japanese and foreigners being taken advantage like that a long time ago. But now it is a lot better lei.
Old 05-02-2014, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
During that time, it was delphi and defi.

I still remember that time. So many of our older and senior brothers than all disappeared.
In fact the now de-funct forum was Delphi and not Defi ... Juz wanna see if any ex-Delphi member still lurking around ... Juz kiddin' ... It was actually a genuine typo error on my part ...

I ultimately became a young and impressionable member of Delphi ... Learning the ropes from Super Snr bros like Basfreak, Cuntking, Sponge, HBK, Hustler, GLStunner, etc. and eventually became a mentor to bro Jang ... Bwahahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
In fact the now de-funct forum was Delphi and not Defi ... Juz wanna see if any ex-Delphi member still lurking around ... Juz kiddin' ... It was actually a genuine typo error on my part ...

I ultimately became a young and impressionable member of Delphi ... Learning the ropes from Super Snr bros like Basfreak, Cuntking, Sponge, HBK, Hustler, GLStunner, etc. and eventually became a mentor to bro Jang ... Bwahahaha ...
I remember Hustler. So so long ago. Actually, after SBF moved from Delphi, I laid very low for a long time. If I am not wrong, SBF moved in 2000 thereabouts. Wow, see SBF grow up already. Our patron saint, Sammyboy, should be super rich from SBF. Huat Ah Boss!
Old 05-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
I remember Hustler. So so long ago. Actually, after SBF moved from Delphi, I laid very low for a long time. If I am not wrong, SBF moved in 2000 thereabouts. Wow, see SBF grow up already. Our patron saint, Sammyboy, should be super rich from SBF. Huat Ah Boss!
I, too hung low for a period before joining Delphi in 2006 ... Samsters like Phantom and Doomas are super old birds too but the former juz like bro Jang has already retired from the commercial sex scene I believe ..

Absolutely, Sammyboyforum has since matured from its humble beginning since year 2000 ... The owner of SBF has made this portal a money spinning machine ... Fantastic! I wonder when he will IPO this portal ... Perhaps we should propose a join venture with him and convince him to float his company ... Who knows one day SBF will be in the league of FB, Badoo, Baidu, Alibaba, etc.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I, too hung low for a period before joining Delphi in 2006 ... Samsters like Phantom and Doomas are super old birds too but the former juz like bro Jang has already retired from the commercial sex scene I believe ..

Absolutely, Sammyboyforum has since matured from its humble beginning since year 2000 ... The owner of SBF has made this portal a money spinning machine ... Fantastic! I wonder when he will IPO this portal ... Perhaps we should propose a join venture with him and convince him to float his company ... Who knows one day SBF will be in the league of FB, Badoo, Baidu, Alibaba, etc.
Good idea. Maybe we can become some of his staff contributors and moderators of the forum then.

Can't believe how quickly time has passed. I used to have a Delphi account too and I distinctly remember reading about Doomas' "Doomalingus" all the way back then.

They used to send us this Delphi electronic newsletter to our email accounts in those days.

Lost my old account info and transferred to SBF later.

By the way, how much do you think old birds who have played cat150 since Delphi days would have spent on this hobby of ours by now?

Just curious, as even it is just $150 a week, over say 10 -15 years, that's between $80,000 to $120,000. For old regulars, I am sure they would make around two trips per week, so most would have spent a quarter of a million dollars by now.

Enough to get a rather nice car or down payment for a landed property.

And conversely, the OKTs must have enough $$$ to buy a few nice properties in good districts by now.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Can't believe how quickly time has passed. I used to have a Delphi account too and I distinctly remember reading about Doomas' "Doomalingus" all the way back then.

Lost my old account info and transferred to SBF later.

By the way, how much do you think old birds who have played cat150 since Delphi days would have spent on this hobby of ours by now?

Just curious, as even it is just $150 a week, over say 10 -15 years, that's between $80,000 to $120,000. For old regulars, I am sure they would make around two trips per week, so most would have spent a quarter of a million dollars by now.
Bro BronzeGod,

Since you mentioned used to have Delphi account (which I dunno what it is but my guess is it must be some kind of sex forum ) then you must be old bird too.

So, how often you visited cat150 ? So we also can calculate how many landed properties you could've bought ...

Cheers
Old 08-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirting View Post
Bro BronzeGod,

Since you mentioned used to have Delphi account (which I dunno what it is but my guess is it must be some kind of sex forum ) then you must be old bird too.

So, how often you visited cat150 ? So we also can calculate how many landed properties you could've bought ...

Cheers
I not as old bird as you lah bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1