The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 Club 20 (Peter's new place at 1820)

Agreed with you bro, popped in to recce twice and wasn't great quality, more MILF and not GL$150 standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimhol View Post
Went in yesterday around 1pm, rather quiet.
Ladies looks mature probably mid20s and older.
Looks rather cold with limited smile and wasn't that eager for session.

Okt said 80 for 30mins and 1hr for 150 and rather eager to push for 150 order.
No menu for services
Old 07-06-2015, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Agreed with you bro, popped in to recce twice and wasn't great quality, more MILF and not GL$150 standards.
I popped in on Fri afternoon. Wasn't impressed either by the selection. Maybe it's a specialty joint for milf lovers. I'm more into syt so sadly not my taste.
Old 07-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 13
cimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to allcimhol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Thanks for two bros concur on comments.

Yes was expecting for better stocks for new house to compete in GL150 cat

Min 5 and above exchange welcome

Upped list:
Ho-Lee; kingsle; joker88; slyer; wally888; hurricane888; bueatyhunter
Old 24-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Saw an exotic looking and voluptuous WL in Club 20 ... She looks like a mixed of Middle eastern and Chinese woman ... Huge low hanging fruits and eyes ... She sounded like a Dongbei lass. Peter told me her one dragon service is great ... Another WL whom I saw is no. 9 (Yezhi) who looks a wee bit like retired Zhiling ... Not as pretty but better looking bod and appeared to possess B tits from the exterior ... The rest do not catch my fancy ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

I wonder when we'll get Russian / Eastern European blonde gals house in Geylang.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 25-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Saw an exotic looking and voluptuous WL in Club 20 ... She looks like a mixed of Middle eastern and Chinese woman ... Huge low hanging fruits and eyes ... She sounded like a Dongbei lass. Peter told me her one dragon service is great ... Another WL whom I saw is no. 9 (Yezhi) who looks a wee bit like retired Zhiling ... Not as pretty but better looking bod and appeared to possess B tits from the exterior ... The rest do not catch my fancy ...
Bro who is the voluptuous wl you saw?
Old 27-10-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Bro who is the voluptuous wl you saw?
Bro, she is WL #10 ... Enjoy! Don't forget to post FR here ...

There is one more for punters who dig cutey and petite WL like M8 ... She goes with the moniker of Yuan Yuan ... I guess her service must be good as I noticed that she has back to back bookings when I was there ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-10-2015 at 12:14 AM.
Old 27-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
I wonder when we'll get Russian / Eastern European blonde gals house in Geylang.
I doubt these Eastern European lasses can accept AV stringent rules and also it ain't easy to control European lasses ... I saw many Eastern European and Latin America lasses ply their trade in Dubai ... Their price tag can be sky high especially those young and pretty ones but their asking price tends to move downsouth very quickly once the clock approaches dawn ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential

tried girl #11. and the service was way below standard. bj with condom on, no kiss, no doggy, no this no that.

only good thing about this place is the rooms got all sorts of fun things like sex swing and medicine.
Old 27-10-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, she is WL #10 ... Enjoy! Don't forget to post FR here ...

There is one more for punters who dig cutey and petite WL like M8 ... She goes with the moniker of Yuan Yuan ... I guess her service must be good as I noticed that she has back to back bookings when I was there ...
Yuan Yuan is very accommodating, She allows 69 n fingering the last time I tried her
Old 27-10-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze View Post
tried girl #11. and the service was way below standard. bj with condom on, no kiss, no doggy, no this no that.

only good thing about this place is the rooms got all sorts of fun things like sex swing and medicine.
You should ask OKT Peter for a refund since he told many patrons that his WLs in Club 20 is money-back guarantee ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro never mind lah u can also call another wl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze View Post

Old 16-03-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Germany and switzerlands legal commercial sex rules r as strict as sg, but there also many euros working in their fkk saunaclub. maybe the super elite model type go dubai, dubai is an inflated place. well, there r some euros as fl in fl dome 3 , price at 160-180 not too expensive, but i really hope sg geylang legal brothel can start to take in euros, not only russian ukarinian but also greeks lithuanian latvian estonian etc, europes quite in a mess now and they r just getting poorer and asia is rising which is a good thing for us. there even local german girls in germany fkk at 50 euro per pop, same price as geylang prc now. euro fkk has both asian n euro girls, hope sg can be multiracial in this aspect too lol.

btw , no. 10 an qi ord, okt say she had some issue at home so went back to lasa tibet, what a pity, i walked whole of geylang, really pales in comparison to many red light district around the world esp Germany , Switzerland prague

Quote:
I doubt these Eastern European lasses can accept AV stringent rules and also it ain't easy to control European lasses ... I saw many Eastern European and Latin America lasses ply their trade in Dubai ... Their price tag can be sky high especially those young and pretty ones but their asking price tends to move downsouth very quickly once the clock approaches dawn ...

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 16-03-2016 at 11:46 PM.
Old 16-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Absolutely but brothels in big European cities are much pricier than in GL. Even top rate whores in China are much pricier than Sg GL these days ... I doubt AV will allow Eastern European whores in GL ... Certainly not in the near future if it will happen one day ... Prolly next nationalities after Vietnam will be from Laos and Cambodia as the Mainland Chinese whores begin to extinct like the Malaysian whores in the long run.

Years ago I been to a brothel named - The Treff 188 located at Düsseldorfer Strasse 1 near Frankfurt. It is a so called flat-rate brothel. It has sauna, jacuzzi and a bar for drinks. You can fuck during the opening times as much as you want (all you can fuck so long ones dick can sustain). Dinner buffet and drinks are included in the price. The whores were mainly Eastern Europeans ... Young, wild looking, good bod, leggy and wore appetizing and sexy lingerie during fore-play before they stripped completely naked for the FJ ... Yummilicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaofeiyang View Post
Germany and switzerlands legal commercial sex rules r as strict as sg, but there also many euros working in their fkk saunaclub. maybe the super elite model type go dubai, dubai is an inflated place. well, there r some euros as fl in fl dome 3 , price at 160-180 not too expensive, but i really hope sg geylang legal brothel can start to take in euros, not only russian ukarinian but also greeks lithuanian latvian estonian etc, europes quite in a mess now and they r just getting poorer and asia is rising which is a good thing for us. there even local german girls in germany fkk at 50 euro per pop, same price as geylang prc now. euro fkk has both asian n euro girls, hope sg can be multiracial in this aspect too lol.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Definitely more expensive in switzerland, but in Germany fkk its 50 euros per pop some even lower, around prc cat80-100 range, treff 188 is 99 euros 5 hours all inclusive, and 110 euros day ticket vip, OMG, thats really worth it, imagine how much one has to pay for 3 shots in geylang, at leat 180 sgd for cat60, and many german outlet have food n drinks saunan jacuzzi. i really feel like relocating to Geramany, if only sg can be like that... Germany is around the same price or even lower than sg, prague n austria n other euro r also not expensive. even at high end night club in hamburg relax nightclub u can get a local german at 150 euro per pop, for this standard, eg at orchard towers or other ktv its at least 300sgd.
Treff 188 and other partytreff buffet for the price n what u get is much worthwhile n cheaper than in sg, just dont understand what does AV has against europeans, whats wrong with europeans? i always felt this sg garmen seems to be very pro west esp pro us n europe, they welcome so many western mncs here, why not the girls ?
btw PRC fl wont get extinct so soon with the bad, stagnant economy in China n crackdown on commercial sex, sg is one of their ideal places , nothings working in china, the long awaited economic reforms dont take place and nothings working there. Ppl cant find jobs , and i notice some wl in geylang including cat100 were actually white collars in China. now can even find good looking PRC at l6h72 at just 60sgd, n the service to my surprise was real good, 20 min just nice for me, in the past cat80 prc standard was unacceptable , i had to pay at least 100 , usually cat150 to get good ones. now i get good ones at just cat100.

i doubt laotian n cambodian can attract business as they r too ugly, the greatest demand in sg other than china will be korean jap n euro

Quote:
Absolutely but brothels in big European cities are much pricier than in GL. Even top rate whores in China are much pricier than Sg GL these days ... I doubt AV will allow Eastern European whores in GL ... Certainly not in the near future if it will happen one day ... Prolly next nationalities after Vietnam will be from Laos and Cambodia as the Mainland Chinese whores begin to extinct like the Malaysian whores in the long run.

Years ago I been to a brothel named - The Treff 188 located at Düsseldorfer Strasse 1 near Frankfurt. It is a so called flat-rate brothel. It has sauna, jacuzzi and a bar for drinks. You can fuck during the opening times as much as you want (all you can fuck so long ones dick can sustain). Dinner buffet and drinks are included in the price. The whores were mainly Eastern Europeans ... Young, wild looking, good bod, leggy and wore appetizing and sexy lingerie during fore-play before they stripped completely naked for the FJ ... Yummilicious!

Last edited by xiaofeiyang; 18-03-2016 at 02:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread