The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
gopalra is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Please provide list of Friendly OKTs

Thanks Guys. I am updating the list for the benefit of readers. Also I think the OKT who good and polite deserve more customers compared to those who are rude. This will also help readers who are new and want to experience geylang.

Criteria for friendly OKTs: 1) who allows viewing of girls without creating chaos when you leave without session. 2) Politeness

(No) indicates that non-Chinese are not welcome.

friendly OKTs:

1) 2831A
2) 1606 (No)
3) 1669

Unfriendly OKTs:
1)1649
2)
3)
Old 30-11-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
rededdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is there premium better OKT?
Old 30-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

OKT of 1612 and 1654A are friendly. And are equally friendly to Non-Chineese Bros.
Most Thai OKTs are friendly.

The reason behind this is so that we Chinese do not want you foreigners to fuck our girls. We are OK with you fucking Thai Girls. Ethnicity feelings. Its normal and expected.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
randboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tend to frequent 1606 and 1608 because the OKTs are nice, and do not give you an attitude if you choose to go to another house. Sometimes, I walk away and come back again after a while, and they are still quite friendly on the return visit.

Yeah, sure, other bros here say that you are going to Geylang to fuck girls, not talk to OKTs, but the OKTs are inevitably the middle-man, and having someone who's polite and friendly makes a world of a difference for your experience. No one wants to deal with an asshole before engaging in sex, it ruins the experience innit. I get that some customers are fuckwits and the OKTs have to be rude and fierce to them, but bloody hell, I am NOT your punching bag.

I have never been rude, and I try to be as polite as possible, so I expect the same in return.

There was a CAT150 house on Westerhout Road, styled after a Japanese theme, and the OKT told my friend and I off after we declined his girls after viewing. He told us that we were too picky, and we'll never find suitable girls in Geylang if we were so picky. Thanks, but no thanks.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by randboy View Post
I tend to frequent 1606 and 1608 because the OKTs are nice, and do not give you an attitude if you choose to go to another house. Sometimes, I walk away and come back again after a while, and they are still quite friendly on the return visit.

Yeah, sure, other bros here say that you are going to Geylang to fuck girls, not talk to OKTs, but the OKTs are inevitably the middle-man, and having someone who's polite and friendly makes a world of a difference for your experience. No one wants to deal with an asshole before engaging in sex, it ruins the experience innit. I get that some customers are fuckwits and the OKTs have to be rude and fierce to them, but bloody hell, I am NOT your punching bag.

I have never been rude, and I try to be as polite as possible, so I expect the same in return.

There was a CAT150 house on Westerhout Road, styled after a Japanese theme, and the OKT told my friend and I off after we declined his girls after viewing. He told us that we were too picky, and we'll never find suitable girls in Geylang if we were so picky. Thanks, but no thanks.
that cat150 westerhoust house has changed owners !
Old 30-11-2016, 01:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

If u notice, most OKT dont keep an eye contact with u when u step in n enquire the gals (either stare at pc or handphone while talking to u), let alone keeping a smiling face. I'm saying how he treats the first timer/stranger (not refering to regular as he could be treated differently). Some house has friendly OKT but unfriendly OKT assistant, or vice versa.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bonksterpete deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore okts in lorong 16, 18 or 20?
Old 01-12-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
If u notice, most OKT dont keep an eye contact with u when u step in n enquire the gals (either stare at pc or handphone while talking to u), let alone keeping a smiling face. I'm saying how he treats the first timer/stranger (not refering to regular as he could be treated differently). Some house has friendly OKT but unfriendly OKT assistant, or vice versa.
See this a lot and doesn't really matter for me. Why need a friendly OKT. I rather have a unfriendly OKT and he has the type of girls I want. I will keep going to his house. Only thing I need to say to him is girls name. Then when leaving pay. No need any more chit chat with the guy.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:02 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
See this a lot and doesn't really matter for me. Why need a friendly OKT. I rather have a unfriendly OKT and he has the type of girls I want. I will keep going to his house. Only thing I need to say to him is girls name. Then when leaving pay. No need any more chit chat with the guy.
Yes I think most if not all bro will prefer his type if gal rather than friendly okt if can only select one. But newbies dunno what they want n expectation, so a friendly okt do helps.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I have not frequented for a long time but for cat50, WH10 is not bad if you are looking for an OKT that does not make silly comments or get aggressive with you.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have not frequented for a long time but for cat50, WH10 is not bad if you are looking for an OKT that does not make silly comments or get aggressive with you.
yes...w10 is the best....because the boss is personally there omost oways everyday...very hardworking n very alert to wats gg on outside e rooms.
but dun oways walkin walkout no call...if this hse okt oso angry w u...then horr definitely smthgs wrong with the way u cheong.
cheong oso must steadi aeh..
Old 01-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
yes...w10 is the best....because the boss is personally there omost oways everyday...very hardworking n very alert to wats gg on outside e rooms.
but dun oways walkin walkout no call...if this hse okt oso angry w u...then horr definitely smthgs wrong with the way u cheong.
cheong oso must steadi aeh..
I believe OKTs are wise enough to know who are genuine customers in geylang.

Getting angry is a waste of time.

I had seen some OKT even make sarcastic remarks to customers that used to patronise them often but now only came in to look but never call.

Sometimes, it's really the house's girls not suitable at the moment for our taste. Or on that day, we are looking for something specific, and may come back to the house another day.

For example, on a day where I am looking for someone with vivian hsu look and body but I spot a linda chung lookalike in another house.

I may continue walking around looking for the small sized cute girl, but will note that a house i passed has another girl I may try on another day.

When OKT do not understand this and start being rude to customers, that is when they lose business.

Here is one example I saw, a group of young guys went into one house and I think they just finish clubbing or what.

One of the guys in the group said he will pay for the rest of the guys and they just need to choose the girl.

Out of the group of four guys, two of them quickly chose within 3 minute and went inside the room with their chosen ones.

The other two were standing there still thinking.

Now what should the OKT do in this situation?

If it were me, I would just gently persuade them to sit down and have a drink whilst waiting and take their time to think first, as more girls coming out later. Why? Because I know that their friend already promise to pay the bill - and that is enough to make them agree to pick a girl, just a matter of patience for them to make up their mind which one..

This is knowing how to read people, some customers are genuine and do not like to be rushed - the fact they have stood there thinking for 5 min means they want to try just maybe have not seen a suitable on display yet.

But the OKT rushed them and said in mandarin, "Hurry up. Hurry up. What are you waiting for? You are not choosing wife here. The best girls are here already. You go elsewhere walk also no use. You want to choose, can go orchard road got more for you to choose until you song. Quickly quickly, the two girls here are the best - good figure, best service, etc. You think so long wait others take then I can't help you already.You look too long also you are making the girls uncomfortable."

So end up the two guys just walked out of the house due to these hard selling tactics, when if it were me I just let them sit down and think. If they do not call that day, they may remember that the OKT was friendly and patient and come back another day.

But due to such pressure tactics, he lost the customer forever. And if the customer want to go online to complain, he just might.

When customer do not pick your girls, the smart OKT will say, "What kind of girls you like, I have others that may suit you but today not working. Never mind, you come back another day and see some other girls I have that will start work again on XXX date."

When you say that, the customer will feel comfortable with you because you are thinking of their needs and recommending alternatives and also welcoming them back to your house as opposed to being pushy just to hit the day's sales.

This is what I see some smart OKTs do, and they refrain from making sarcastic remarks and just smile and say this message.... or eg. "Next week or next month got new girls, do come again when you are free."

this would make a customer at least remember your house and come back to see those new girls maybe.

Rather than, hurry up hurry up blah blah blah.

Actually, come to think of it, the pushing method can work on some customers, but you must see what type of customer.

For example, those bangla or foreign worker, they are like sheep, and you can tell, so use those kind of pushing tactics works. They need to be pushed and prodded like sheep into the slaughterhouse, and these tactics will work on them.

But most other customers that are singaporean and probably holding a good stable job with spare income to spend, those pushy tactics will turn them off immediately.

Just my thoughts. No right or wrong way. everyone have their own way and their own preference. Happy day and happy bonk to everyone here
Old 01-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

To add to my post below, there are some house I never called girls from for YEARS. But i will pop my head in every month once to see whether got anything that suits me.

Got two such house I never call their girls till this year after maybe 5-10 years of just looking.

But suddenly this year the house have a few girls that pique my interest, so I started visiting the house more often.

Had the OKT been rude to me, I would not even had stepped into the house again and given him business.

The OKT at that house is usually very quiet polite type - and yes, he always did say in a welcoming tome that I come back any another time. Or ask me sit down and he recommend other girls etc.

Now due to this good attitude and his recent batch of girls that now suit my taste, I've patronised his house at least 10 times this year after zero patronage previously. And I will continue to do so.

There are some houses where I was regular too before, but the OKT started to get proud and become damn rude or they change the helper and the helper makes nasty comments and stand at the door like a guard dog now barking at customers,

Not so nice to say which house. But I totally stopped going there and even the girl how good also I don't care, got so many other houses that I can feel comfy with as no one house has all the best girls. You can easily find similar ones in other house if you walk around to look.

One good example though is the 1639 the specky helper - for this year there are no girls at their house that suit me but when I pass by, he's always smiling and greet me politely even if I did not pick his girls. So if there are suitable girls, you can be sure I will support this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I believe OKTs are wise enough to know who are genuine customers in geylang.

Getting angry is a waste of time.

I had seen some OKT even make sarcastic remarks to customers that used to patronise them often but now only came in to look but never call.

Sometimes, it's really the house's girls not suitable at the moment for our taste. Or on that day, we are looking for something specific, and may come back to the house another day.

For example, on a day where I am looking for someone with vivian hsu look and body but I spot a linda chung lookalike in another house.

I may continue walking around looking for the small sized cute girl, but will note that a house i passed has another girl I may try on another day.

When OKT do not understand this and start being rude to customers, that is when they lose business.

Here is one example I saw, a group of young guys went into one house and I think they just finish clubbing or what.

One of the guys in the group said he will pay for the rest of the guys and they just need to choose the girl.

Out of the group of four guys, two of them quickly chose within 3 minute and went inside the room with their chosen ones.

The other two were standing there still thinking.

Now what should the OKT do in this situation?

If it were me, I would just gently persuade them to sit down and have a drink whilst waiting and take their time to think first, as more girls coming out later. Why? Because I know that their friend already promise to pay the bill - and that is enough to make them agree to pick a girl, just a matter of patience for them to make up their mind which one..

This is knowing how to read people, some customers are genuine and do not like to be rushed - the fact they have stood there thinking for 5 min means they want to try just maybe have not seen a suitable on display yet.

But the OKT rushed them and said in mandarin, "Hurry up. Hurry up. What are you waiting for? You are not choosing wife here. The best girls are here already. You go elsewhere walk also no use. You want to choose, can go orchard road got more for you to choose until you song. Quickly quickly, the two girls here are the best - good figure, best service, etc. You think so long wait others take then I can't help you already.You look too long also you are making the girls uncomfortable."

So end up the two guys just walked out of the house due to these hard selling tactics, when if it were me I just let them sit down and think. If they do not call that day, they may remember that the OKT was friendly and patient and come back another day.

But due to such pressure tactics, he lost the customer forever. And if the customer want to go online to complain, he just might.

When customer do not pick your girls, the smart OKT will say, "What kind of girls you like, I have others that may suit you but today not working. Never mind, you come back another day and see some other girls I have that will start work again on XXX date."

When you say that, the customer will feel comfortable with you because you are thinking of their needs and recommending alternatives and also welcoming them back to your house as opposed to being pushy just to hit the day's sales.

This is what I see some smart OKTs do, and they refrain from making sarcastic remarks and just smile and say this message.... or eg. "Next week or next month got new girls, do come again when you are free."

this would make a customer at least remember your house and come back to see those new girls maybe.

Rather than, hurry up hurry up blah blah blah.

Actually, come to think of it, the pushing method can work on some customers, but you must see what type of customer.

For example, those bangla or foreign worker, they are like sheep, and you can tell, so use those kind of pushing tactics works. They need to be pushed and prodded like sheep into the slaughterhouse, and these tactics will work on them.

But most other customers that are singaporean and probably holding a good stable job with spare income to spend, those pushy tactics will turn them off immediately.

Just my thoughts. No right or wrong way. everyone have their own way and their own preference. Happy day and happy bonk to everyone here
Old 01-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Please provide list of Friendly OKTs

Common slogan is

You here to choose Wife is it

You can fuck how many girls

Old 01-12-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Common slogan is

You here to choose Wife is it

You can fuck how many girls

Haha. Yeah.

But not a wise way to do business these days. That would have worked 10-20 years ago but not with current more educated and internet savvy customers.

Smart OKT will adjust to cater to new generation of customers, and they would know even old customers can now read Internet and that there's competition from massage parlors (just drive down lavender area and got so many!) everywhere even in HDB area at your doorstep, online pimps also running operations from HDB area, thai disco style hanging flower joints more and more too, amongst other things competing for the $$$ of those who want sexual fun.

Not to mention, I think girls are much easier these days than they were maybe 10-20 years ago. There's less stigma to fucking around etc.

So really.... Why add to the loss of customers by having a lousy attitude and making caustic remarks. It does not take much effort to smile and be polite.

Some house I went there because of the polite OKT and not bad rooms with mirrors which is my preference. One example is 2045a, they have no girls but still receive my business quite often due to the reasons I stated.

Of course, the OKT do not have to change if they do not want to. They can just continue to be rude if they think their business still doing well despite their behavior.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1