The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Please provide list of Friendly OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
are these the bosses or the assistants..?
for cat50 i yet to see a really rude boss.

loneyheart ah...i think theres a thread on house prices...somewhere...hav to dig it up
So far the 3 HL are the bosses
Old 02-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Please provide list of Friendly OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
So far the 3 HL are the bosses
bosses...wao .. business must be veri gud there ..
bronze ... can open shop next to them ?
Old 02-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
bosses...wao .. business must be veri gud there ..
bronze ... can open shop next to them ?
Yes BG very polite sure win the Poked Face Uncle and Twins
Old 02-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Pics wise, I think the best practice for this would be wh1612 with their computer monitor playing the pics of their house girls. At least if the girl working, we can preview.

I quite like 1429 iPad too with pics of girls from many houses.

However, I do not think pictures should go onto the Internet though, not good for the girls.

But in-house promotional materials like a picture on an ipad or computer monitor is useful. Some thai house what they do is they print the photos in A4, laminate and paste it onto the counter top for customers coming into see. Upon seeing customer step into the house, the OKT will direct customer to counter to see pictures.

Yi tiao long alread been having a computer monitor with slide show for customers to view for many years and I believe it's successful as their biz always very good. Of course Yi Tiao Long does well also because of their good facilities with mirrors and inflatable mattress etc. Their OKT is not the most friendly but at least he is quiet mostly and refrains from unnecessary comments.

Maybe put the monitor right in front of OKT counter but facing the door, so that customers who come in are immediately greeted by the photos, but they will not try to do anything funny with the pictures as the OKT is watching from right behind the monitor. Or maybe secure the monitor/ipad flat onto the counter top, so only genuine customers will have to walk up to the counter front to see it and it will not be viewable by those window shoppers. Can put a sign there in mandarin below the monitor saying: "Choose your girls at your convenience from this screen". Plus this way, their girls can relax behind as well since there are pictures for customers to select - this addresses the concern by some OKTs that the girls are being watched all the time and can't rest, etc.

My main concern is how can OKT improve their business whilst protecting the interests and privacy of the girls etc.

We want geylang business to improve for all, but we do not wish for any of the girls welfare and personal space to be negatively affected.
i prefer the 1429 style as their pics are real life + recent pics .... i dislike those houses that use studio pics, modified pics, pics with alot of flash until u cant really see the face, old pics, etc.....

but i still prefer to choose the girls face 2 face..

about pics on internet....i understand what u mean.....maybe best is let the girls decide themself if they want to appear on the internet or not. pictures can show whole face, or hide part of the face, or even body only since some guys put height or big boobs or skinny-ness as their top piority

Just my view
Old 02-12-2016, 10:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i prefer the 1429 style as their pics are real life + recent pics .... i dislike those houses that use studio pics, modified pics, pics with alot of flash until u cant really see the face, old pics, etc.....

but i still prefer to choose the girls face 2 face..

about pics on internet....i understand what u mean.....maybe best is let the girls decide themself if they want to appear on the internet or not. pictures can show whole face, or hide part of the face, or even body only since some guys put height or big boobs or skinny-ness as their top piority
government may face society pressure if advertisement is available to the public. housewife will say bad for their child, and to my surprise so local woman has an impression that the WL is not young They may feel theathen if they find out more than now
Old 03-12-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
gopalra is Cool - loads of Potential

Updating the list based on feedback. Good and well mannered OKT deserve more customers which will boost their income and provide quality services. Readers are requested to contribute more.

friendly OKTs:

1) 2831A
2) 1606 (No)
3) 1669
4)1608
5)1612
6)1654A
7)WH10
8)2045A
9)1429

Unfriendly OKTs:
1)1649
2)
3)
Old 03-12-2016, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

1651, 1615, 2040 also rather friendly.
Old 03-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
... and to my surprise so local woman has an impression that the WL is not young They may feel theathen if they find out more than now
Local woman very innocent - true - If only they knew what's available out there.

Some local OLs are just young and above average looking only, but want to act so proud, demanding and hard-to-get.

They just don't know that there's plenty better looking WL and FL who'll keep us satisfied for a small sum
Old 03-12-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Local woman very innocent - true - If only they knew what's available out there.

Some local OLs are just young and above average looking only, but want to act so proud, demanding and hard-to-get.

They just don't know that there's plenty better looking WL and FL who'll keep us satisfied for a small sum
Yep. However, those small sums add up. I guess it really depends if one likes to fuck around vs having a relationship with someone who cares for you and you only, and vice versa.

Ordinary girls shouldn't have to compete with professional whores.

I mean its great we have an outlet to release ourselves. But we are replacing love and a proper relationship for short term fun for $$.

A real girl with good character doesn't care about our money as long as we have stable income, they care more about our well-being and happiness.

Oh, and a girl that really likes you won't play hard to get. Don't waste time with those, look out for the ones who go out of their way to see if you're ok.

Rare, I know, but worth it when you found it.

That's a bigger feat than spending thousands of dollars buying big car and getting lots of whores interested in us ... When truly they only care about our $$$ and nothing else...

But yes, I too like escaping reality, every once in a while. It's easy to just take out money to pay for a fuck. But in long term, I can tell you, it's damaging in many ways. It's an unhealthy addiction that can lead to financial ruin, damages the way we look at and treat women as pieces of meat as opposed to people, and I can tell you that likely in your future relationship you will not enjoy the sex after enjoying many whores especially cat 150 with all the elaborate services - psychologically you become used to having different girls every day and become lazy to put work into a relationship. Finally the ultimate worst fate that might await us is an incurable STD like painful herpes or the death sentence of AIDS.

Just a reminder to all guys of what you are getting into.

Nothing is for free, it all comes with a price... Some will pay a much heavier one for the indulgence.

I remind myself every day, that though I've fallen into this awful addiction to whores, I must one day climb out of it before it's too late.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Finally the ultimate worst fate that might await us is an incurable STD like painful herpes or the death sentence of AIDS.
thats not all...next life may oso reborn as wl.
i frequent cat50 ... may become cat50..
u...heard u oways frequent angpai
Old 03-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
I remind myself every day, that though I've fallen into this awful addiction to whores, I must one day climb out of it before it's too late.
No worries. We will all stop the habit, like it or not, after we age beyond a certain point. Natural bonking life is short compared to normal life span.

Just half-kidding, but look at the good points of this 'hobby' also. It can motivate some people to get fit, work out, so as to look good naked and perform well. And even learn a foreign language!
Old 03-12-2016, 01:47 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yep. However, those small sums add up. I guess it really depends if one likes to fuck around vs having a relationship with someone who cares for you and you only, and vice versa.

Ordinary girls shouldn't have to compete with professional whores.

I mean its great we have an outlet to release ourselves. But we are replacing love and a proper relationship for short term fun for $$.

A real girl with good character doesn't care about our money as long as we have stable income, they care more about our well-being and happiness.

Oh, and a girl that really likes you won't play hard to get. Don't waste time with those, look out for the ones who go out of their way to see if you're ok.

Rare, I know, but worth it when you found it.

That's a bigger feat than spending thousands of dollars buying big car and getting lots of whores interested in us ... When truly they only care about our $$$ and nothing else...

But yes, I too like escaping reality, every once in a while. It's easy to just take out money to pay for a fuck. But in long term, I can tell you, it's damaging in many ways. It's an unhealthy addiction that can lead to financial ruin, damages the way we look at and treat women as pieces of meat as opposed to people, and I can tell you that likely in your future relationship you will not enjoy the sex after enjoying many whores especially cat 150 with all the elaborate services - psychologically you become used to having different girls every day and become lazy to put work into a relationship. Finally the ultimate worst fate that might await us is an incurable STD like painful herpes or the death sentence of AIDS.

Just a reminder to all guys of what you are getting into.

Nothing is for free, it all comes with a price... Some will pay a much heavier one for the indulgence.

rarely cheongsters admitted publicly here that this is an unhealthy addiction, hope in near future u will join me quiting this hobby since u aware how bad it can or may affect u in many ways I just realize not long ago was my 1st year anniversary quiting this scene lol there could be one of the many reasons a cheongster quiting this hobby. I count myself lucky (remind myself I can be lucky too, dont be so moody ) quiting this hobby not because one of the bad if not worst reasons
Old 03-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
rarely cheongsters admitted publicly here that this is an unhealthy addiction, hope in near future u will join me quiting this hobby since u aware how bad it can or may affect u in many ways I just realize not long ago was my 1st year anniversary quiting this scene lol there could be one of the many reasons a cheongster quiting this hobby. I count myself lucky (remind myself I can be lucky too, dont be so moody ) quiting this hobby not because one of the bad if not worst reasons
About how to overcome the Cold Turkey

You must be a Saint or Monk
Old 03-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
korean got koreans motivation...
must understand his motivation first..
Old 03-12-2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:

Im neither saint nor monk, but thought of become monk if I'm single lol. Haha, being poor does help. Most importantly not worth to risk losing someone rare as what bro bg mentioned by getting some std esp uncured type, or she find out by any mean. Last time I can still take the measurable risk by risking the marriage, my life etc but no more now since I discover happiness in my life again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1