The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RaineKap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Fucking the whores; panties shifted one side

Is there a shop nearby Geylang that can buy disposal bikini or cheap bikini so you can fuck them with the panties shifted to one side? Usually the girls don't fuck with their underwear on. Either SOP or they don't want it dirty.
Old 28-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking the whores; panties shifted one side

You just bring a fresh pair for the whore to wear. Im sure most will oblige.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
You just bring a fresh pair for the whore to wear. Im sure most will oblige.
You just bring a fresh pair for the whore to wear. Im sure most will oblige....
if u dun hav wife waiting for u at home...
can try hiding it in the car tho'...but oso risky.
so i jus leave it with the regular
Old 28-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Buy disposable paper underwear from pharmacies.
Old 28-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
if u dun hav wife waiting for u at home...
can try hiding it in the car tho'...but oso risky.
so i jus leave it with the regular
lol didnt know that u r this kinky/pervert
Old 28-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the sluttier whores have no qualms about fucking with their skirts up and panties shifted to one side. It is a visual feast for me to fuck them hard in their sexy clothes
Old 28-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Photoshoots is Cool - loads of Potential

Sounds great....
Old 29-11-2016, 06:55 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
lol didnt know that u r this kinky/pervert
this maichai kinky na...is everyman fantasy.
my partner then kinky oor...
she want me to wear e sexy lingerie dat i bot for her...
i duwan lor.. but she insisted n made me wear... if not no sex. bobian wear lor...then she laugh n laugh n got so high canot stop laughing.. start banging on the bed ..on e wall...then grab me ...look me in the eye ...n basically rape me in my sexy lingerie..
where can i ever find such a fun loving crazy girl again...
miss miss makmak orr...
Old 29-11-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Lol.....grandmaster missing his star crossed lover......一去不回 ....thts the fate of our relationships with geylang girls
Old 29-11-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Lol.....grandmaster missing his star crossed lover......一去不回 ....thts the fate of our relationships with geylang girls
Can get their contacts n resume post ord fucks mah.
Old 29-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

bobian lah...is better to have lust n lost..than none at all..
so nowadays if i see any i like i juz take.
you will never kno...

bo grandmaster la...both our Grandmaster jingjing hav a steady queue of gers waiting for their rtf...
i..lost cant even find a decent bonk...
Old 29-11-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Fucking the whores; panties shifted one side

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
No problem brother

Just maintain contact then fly over and continue intercourse
Old 29-11-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Anyone remember recent ex G4 of L8 66G ? she is one kinky girl. her butt damn big and nice and one day i asked her if she can wear g string let me doggy her....she said why din say so earlier and took out her g string and wear for me. and i fug her with her g string

if you want to fug the girl with sunglasses also can, just get one pair and ask them to wear for you.
Old 29-11-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Anyone remember recent ex G4 of L8 66G ? she is one kinky girl. her butt damn big and nice and one day i asked her if she can wear g string let me doggy her....she said why din say so earlier and took out her g string and wear for me. and i fug her with her g string

if you want to fug the girl with sunglasses also can, just get one pair and ask them to wear for you.
Yeah I remember her. Pui G4. Good svc milf with slightly saggy boobs.
Recommend my fren whose not familiar with GL to go try her.
On his 3rd visit to her, she cowgirl him halfway, then suddenly, out of her own will, remove condom n sat on my friend raw. Due to too shiok, my fren shoot all inside her. She got him addicted to raw sadly. Point of no return. Now probably somewhere in los with his Thai gf.

Regret recommending him to try pui. Cos I lost a fren in the process.
Old 29-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Yeah I remember her. Pui G4. Good svc milf with slightly saggy boobs.
Recommend my fren whose not familiar with GL to go try her.
On his 3rd visit to her, she cowgirl him halfway, then suddenly, out of her own will, remove condom n sat on my friend raw. Due to too shiok, my fren shoot all inside her. She got him addicted to raw sadly. Point of no return. Now probably somewhere in los with his Thai gf.

Regret recommending him to try pui. Cos I lost a fren in the process.
How can she be a milf..........thought 20+ only and look quite young.

you mean your friend went to thailand with PUI ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1