The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Removed from Personal threads

Quote:
WL Name - Bao Er
Origin - Haerbing, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.64 to 1.65m (without heels)
Tits - C cupper with pale pink beautiful looking pointy nips
Built - Slim and quite leggy
Home Base - W15
Misc info - Debuted a month plus ago and only has experience in KTV as a Hostess in PRC

Looks - She is considered pretty by GL150 standard ... Double eyelid eyes, sharp nose, smally lips and long body perm hairdo. She has fair and smooth complexion.

Bod - Slim ... A few tattoos on her bod. The biggest one is on her upper back torso. It does not look tasteful to me ... Her skin was fair and smooth ...

Pre-shower routine - willing to engage with me to generate some essential spark

Shower Action - Nil

Cat-Bath - Started off with a nice soothing massage. Her fore-play was amateurish and tamed ... But at least she tried to put in effort in order to please me ... Haha ...

French Kiss - Quite stimulating ...

AR - Ok but not fantastic!

BBBJ - Good suction but lack variation.

FJ - Pussy was tight and wet ... she knows how to squeeze her vagina wall against my dick when I was about to ejaculate ... "My wish was her command" ... She was pretty accommodating in changing sex positions on command ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: I have had her when she was quite a newbie in GL ...
With regards to the abv FR. I have never made any comments .but to b fair to all chiongster ,updated info is most important instead of wasting our manhood sperms count and time .money is of no issue .no offence not finger pointing at Anyone .pls do not flame me. I have seen this Bao Er .she is no doubt pretty but she said in person to me n during session, she no longer does any of those that was written by Maxx. She is simply a dead fish .and with rubber doing BJ . Can't kiss nor suck her nipples and she is aloof n cold n with no communications . Rubbish and lousy service except for her good physical attributes if u dun mind fxxxxx a goid looking dead fish .u r better off wasting time on others .this is just a updated fr to remind other chiongster from falling to the girls or FRs tat is not updated and thus wasting time n feeling frustrated due to lousy fxxx . I swear upon god that this is a genuine updates on this girl . Wat she say was also recorded on my mobile voice recorder in case I m being flame n also to prove my case to avoid defamation .by other brothers here . This is just an updated version n hope I will not upset nor offend anyone here just by giving an honest updates but of course although this will bring inconvenience to the house 1615wh n to the girl Bao Er , buy I dun think she deserve the fr nor tat was given by maxx during her first day at work n services was only rendered as she claims she was green n well maybe bro maxx is lucky to have her on her first day n thus written tat fr . Try at ur own risk ,time and money n sperm wasting.
Old 27-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

With regards to the abv FR. I have never made any comments .but to b fair to all chiongster ,updated info is most important instead of wasting our manhood sperms count and time .money is of no issue .no offence not finger pointing at Anyone .pls do not flame me. I have seen this Bao Er .she is no doubt pretty but she said in person to me n during session, she no longer does any of those that was written by Maxx. She is simply a dead fish .and with rubber doing BJ . Can't kiss nor suck her nipples and she is aloof n cold n with no communications . Rubbish and lousy service except for her good physical attributes if u dun mind fxxxxx a goid looking dead fish .u r better off wasting time on others .this is just a updated fr to remind other chiongster from falling to the girls or FRs tat is not updated and thus wasting time n feeling frustrated due to lousy fxxx . I swear upon god that this is a genuine updates on this girl . Wat she say was also recorded on my mobile voice recorder in case I m being flame n also to prove my case to avoid defamation .by other brothers here . This is just an updated version n hope I will not upset nor offend anyone here just by giving an honest updates but of course although this will bring inconvenience to the house 1615wh n to the girl Bao Er , buy I dun think she deserve the fr nor tat was given by maxx during her first day at work n services was only rendered as she claims she was green n well maybe bro maxx is lucky to have her on her first day n thus written tat fr . Try at ur own risk ,time and money n sperm wasting.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

Thanks for your updated FR, bro Jasper. Up you my humble points.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Box-Office Hit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Box-Office Hit!

WL Name - Apple
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.6 m (w/o heels)
Tits - B cupper (soft) with pale brown nips
Built - Slim (right amount of lethal curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy)
Home Base - L1856 (formerly known as L1803)
Misc Info - She for sure has prior experience considering her top notch performance. Barely 2 month olds in GL.

Look - I wouldn't say she is very chio type but she is certainly very attractive and slutty looking. Very bonkable as she exuded lotsa sex-appeal with her overall packaging ... Some patrons said she resembles the local celeb, Fiona Xie ... Hmmm ... prolly 20% or less. I like her sharp nose and her rare looking lips (which has a small tear drop like tip at the top lip) ...

Bod - Very proportional tanned bod with a couple of faded tattoos on her lower frontal torso ... I didn't really noticed what kinda tattoos as we were so engrossed in raping each other the moment the door close behind us ...

Pre-shower Routine - Awesome performance ... We were very into each other in a spontaneous fashion ... Lotsa heavy petting and deep + passionate French kissing in the process ... Definitely not for the faint hearted joe ...

Shower Routine + Yi Tiao Long Svc - Another awesome performance ... I was pleasantly surprised as I was treated to a Yi Tiao Long service on an inflatable mattress ... Her skill in this segment was as good as Ding Ding (ex-WL of L0819) if not better ... It was a very thorough Yi Tiao Long service ...

French Kissing - First class ... Very erotically done ... The way she frenched me made me felt that she was pretty horny ...

AR - Very stimulatingly done ... I was positioned on my fours ... She lashed her tongue against my butt-hole with an ideal amount of pressure and she would skillfully caressed my dick simultaneously ... These days not many GL WL can perform AR very well ... The other one whom I gave almost perfect score was Chu Chu (retired from 54A) ...

BBBJ - Fantastically done with subtle but skillful Hand Actions ...

FJ - Out of this world commando performance was accorded to me ... I enjoyed every moment of it ... I simply can't get enough of her even with a 2-hour session ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Sighted a very chio & fair SYT with a devilish bod ... from another shop ... Confirm I shall fuck her very soon ...
Apple seems to be a popular name bro.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 10-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lobangpls Geylang Diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustysinner View Post
I agree with you bro lobangpls, 1667 Anna is really gentle and always eager to improve her skills. She is one of my rtf material for Cat $150.
She is absolutely fantastic ... But for people who especially dig MILF WL with GFE ... I have a FR on her in my personal thread ... Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

You actually came to another persons thread to advertise your own thread ? How disgusting

Max priest is really mentally ill and constantly fighting with other fr writers because of jealously

pls stop this mentally ill person from advertising his thread in other peoples fr thread

Last edited by comm; 10-12-2016 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
You actually came to another persons thread to advertise your own thread ? How disgusting

Max priest is really mentally ill and constantly fighting with other fr writers because of jealously

pls stop this mentally ill person from advertising his thread in other peoples fr thread
He cannot make much money in real life and he is hoping to become a trusted persona so that he can get some advertorial like a blogger.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Removed from Personal threads

I blew my money a number of times on girls who other bros said were good but were not to me. The opposite happened to a bro with regards to a girl who was good for me but was not good enough for him. Or a girl who a bro said is good looking but not to me. It puzzles me but it happens. One man's honey is another man's arsenic.
Old 13-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Removed from Personal threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I blew my money a number of times on girls who other bros said were good but were not to me. The opposite happened to a bro with regards to a girl who was good for me but was not good enough for him. Or a girl who a bro said is good looking but not to me. It puzzles me but it happens. One man's honey is another man's arsenic.
I think it's more like the girl issue.

We all got wife/gf, we all,know girl ah, mood can change many times in a day. One moment happy happy, next moment face black like crap.

Always take fr with a pinch of salt, when u see the girl, take sometime to look at her see her face and body language. If she looks and u and smile then carry on, if she doesn't even bother making eye contact, arms/legs crossed. I say just move on.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1