The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Car sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsmas View Post
I agree. I used to drive and deeds jn car but felt uncomfortable cos i tall and big size that time. Head keep hitting the ceiling hands and legs hittling the side. Some more encountered countless peeping uncles those days not sure if now still as bad.
Depend on the car la, can be fun。I used to do it on my SUV boot space ha ha yeah in the boot! VW Touareg actually quite spacious! Unless u or your partner is an baby elephant. But then that was 10 years ago now no longer
Old 15-01-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don’t get highlighted in Stomp!
Old 15-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dancinggirl00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

this is great, i like
Old 20-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Sharing is caring please! hahaha if its real i wanna go!
My carpark only have bangala waving at me when i drive by! give me a good wash down for $5
Bto,Next time if maids stay near you can ask for their ctc and share?
Old 21-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
agreed that no fun if in the car...rather book a hotel, even 81 is better than in a car.
it really just depends.
some finds it an excitement doing outdoors while others like the slow sensual feel in closed private location.

i am lucky that a local FL who drives brought me for those outdoor sex experiences..
even tho i wasnt a much of a fan out doing it outdoors, it memory of a lifetime doing it inside a small car at a secluded area and at the highest level of the a hdb flat

i have lost her contact and have been searching for awhile.
sadly.. she works on and off basis and for short period each time. last heard she did work for a short period a year ago.
Old 21-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Car Sex is incredible to偷吃.

I had one Dynasty KTV gal who insist on only car sex back then, and you will be amazed how the car can be configured into a sex haven with the right settings on the two front seats while you rock the back.

Do note those famous lots at East Coast/Changi now has CCTV installed. The duty personnel watching it had a masturbating good time on my last visit. Only noticed the newly installed CCTVs while having a smoke outside the car.
Old 21-01-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best to have sex in car is when having a super heavy rain. Like dat no peeping uncles, summon aunties knocking ur door. Cam also see not clear. Anything also can in the car... Experienced this only once. Sigh.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Wow... exciting...
Old 22-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
agreed that no fun if in the car...rather book a hotel, even 81 is better than in a car.
if you have big car, it's a different story used to do it quite often at Dempsey before they develop the place until now...
Old 28-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I used to car sex every week and there was one time when we were at the top of the mscp when the mata car drove up. We were then doggying outside the car and was shocked. we rushed into the back seat of the car before the police could see us and dress up.

The mata car was right in front of us with their high beam on and then we realised our shoes were outside!! Thank god the mata didn't step out of the car and drove down after 30 seconds or so. I think the mata were laughing inside their car. One hell of a experience !!
Old 29-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
lol101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have contacts please share share ya! Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1