The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute
Want a nicer penis? Massage your penis with VCO.

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.

The human body converts lauric acid into monolaurin which is claimed to help in dealing with viruses and bacteria causing diseases such as herpes, influenza, cytomegalovirus, and even HIV. It helps in fighting harmful bacteria such as listeria monocytogenes and heliobacter pylori, and harmful protozoa such as giardia lamblia. As a result of these various health benefits of coconut oil, though its exact mechanism of action was unknown, it has been extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional Indian medicinal system. The Coconut Research Center has compiled various references on scientific research done on coconut oil.

Coconut oil is 50% rich in Lauric Acid. It is found in 2 places with 50% or more laric acid.

1. Coconut.
2. Mother's milk.

I bought 1 bottle from Cold Storage and it cost $18 for 500ml.

I will go for a boyzilian wax before I start to use the coconut for the first time to massage my penis. It work as a moisturiser for the private part too.

I feel my penis to be stronger after application of VCO.

Coconut oil is very effective against a variety of infections due to its antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. According to the Coconut Research Center, coconut oil kills viruses that cause influenza, measles, hepatitis, herpes, SARS, etc. It also kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, etc. Coconut oil is also effective on fungi and yeast that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash, etc.

Coconut oil consists of more than ninety percent of saturated fats (Don’t panic! First read to the last word. Your opinion may change), with traces of few unsaturated fatty acids, such as monounsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Virgin Coconut Oil is no different from this. Let us have a bit detailed study of this.

The Saturated Fatty Acids: Most of them are Medium Chain Triglycerides, which are supposed to assimilate well. Lauric Acid is the chief contributor, with more than forty percent of the share, followed by Capric Acid, Caprylic Acid, Myristic Acid and Palmitic.
The Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: Linoleic Acid.
The Monounsaturated Fatty Acids: Oleic Acid.
The Poly-phenols: Gallic Acid, which is phenolic acid. These poly-phenols are supposed to be responsible for the fragrance and the taste of Coconut Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in these poly-phenols.
Certain derivatives of fatty acid like Betaines, Ethanolamide, Ethoxylates, Fatty Esters, Fatty Polysorbates, Monoglycerides and Polyol Esters.
Fatty Chlorides, Fatty Alcohol Sulphate and Fatty Alcohol Ether Sulphate, all of which are derivatives of Fatty Alcohols.
Vitamin-E and Vitamin K and minerals such as Iron.

Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Want a nicer penis? Massage your penis with VCO.

I also took VCO orally.

I take 2 table spoon everyday. I also rub some on my skin. Coconut oil make skin smoother too.

I also use it when ever I feel my scalp itchy; I rub VCO on my scalp leave it for 3 minutes before washing off with shampoo.

I use Tea Tree Shampoo which cost a bit more than normal shampoo which will work great together with VCO.
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
I bought 1 bottle from Cold Storage and it cost $18 for 500ml.

I will go for a boyzilian wax before I start to use the coconut for the first time to massage my penis. It work as a moisturiser for the private part too.

I feel my penis to be stronger after application of VCO.
1st u said u bot then went on to say yr penis stronger after application. That implies u hv already tried it.
In the same breath, u said u WILL go for brazillian b4 u START. This implies u wont be using it until after yr brazillian.
I'm confused. So, hv u or hv u not tried it yet??
Old 07-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Use already lah....

How to tell other to use it without using it myself. My english not perfect ang moh type.

After clean shave or waxing; apply the VCO all over and massage yourself. For those buget very tight bros; just shave yourself with Gillete.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
leon333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this the same VCO that bro Spinner bro recommends for PE?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:31 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
javcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I also took VCO orally.

I take 2 table spoon everyday. I also rub some on my skin. Coconut oil make skin smoother too.

I also use it when ever I feel my scalp itchy; I rub VCO on my scalp leave it for 3 minutes before washing off with shampoo.

I use Tea Tree Shampoo which cost a bit more than normal shampoo which will work great together with VCO.
Bro, u actually believe it?
Old 08-02-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by javcock View Post
Bro, u actually believe it?
Yes I do. 110%.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
spinner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspinner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon333 View Post
Is this the same VCO that bro Spinner bro recommends for PE?
Maybe not, there are many brands of Coconut Virgin Oil and me too believe it's effectiveness in term of hygiene...but if this VCO combine with other herbs it work wonders....
Old 08-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

Care to share the supplier...

So far I found some in Organic shop. But hate their bullshit of Member price and non member price. (member price $25; non member $40)

Majority from Philippines. Other from Malaysia.

I like the taste of mild coconut when I drink directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinner View Post
Maybe not, there are many brands of Coconut Virgin Oil and me too believe it's effectiveness in term of hygiene...but if this VCO combine with other herbs it work wonders....
Old 08-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

http://www.nutrimaxorganic.com/produ...e_coconut.html

Just call the above shop. They quote $27 for 730ml.

Find the price to be very fair. Will place an order for 8 bottles as they deliver for free if buy more than $200.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah Aloe Vera or any other hand lotion will do the same thing. Most Braddahs putting down some kind of lotion with hand anyway.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 20
spinner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspinner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Care to share the supplier...

So far I found some in Organic shop. But hate their bullshit of Member price and non member price. (member price $25; non member $40)

Majority from Philippines. Other from Malaysia.

I like the taste of mild coconut when I drink directly.
I support Virgin Coconut Oil also...really good. Already explain at male Enhancement Thread...It has so many function and purpose...Highly recommended but make sure it's pure VCO. Whatever brands doesn't matter.

But bro...Nicer Penis? Look handsome or what
Old 08-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
After clean shave or waxing; apply the VCO all over and massage yourself. For those buget very tight bros; just shave yourself with Gillete.
Ahem. Bro, just curious cos I never try before.

How do u clean shave your testicle? I mean it isnt flat and doesnt u feel any pain while shaving "him".

Sorry for the noob post.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
LuckyStrikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinner View Post
But bro...Nicer Penis? Look handsome or what
Handsome like brad pitt
Old 09-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Put more soap on your private part and go for a clean shave.

Initially thought it is GAY thing; but most girls find clean shave man sexy.

New blade needed to play safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Ahem. Bro, just curious cos I never try before.

How do u clean shave your testicle? I mean it isnt flat and doesnt u feel any pain while shaving "him".

Sorry for the noob post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1