The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-10-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
joeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Jacky can share why you hate them so much... it took me more then a month to forget kico.. i was in denial when she retired. why you remind me of her.....
Old 20-10-2016, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok now the photos all gone Liao.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

------------
There u go boys! The first pic is ex H22 Sally with H14 Kid. The pic could be taken in 2014. I guess was at JB. Kid had a new hairdo this yr.

The second pic is Sally. I think she is at H22 or H26 sorry, not sure. Of course Sally had extreme makeover after that pic. More to come over the weekend.

There are also videos of the girls drinking sessions. I tell u they were crazy drunkard bitches! Problems I dont know how to upload them. Got to try it.
Old 20-10-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, what happened to the previous pics? I cant see them
Old 21-10-2016, 06:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Thxs for the pics !

Video is harder to upload....i also dunno how lol

U can try mega upload
Old 21-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

OOO this thread become a pic-sharing thread ...
Old 22-10-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Uhhhh can I know the age group of make that visit the place? Is it a bit too odd if I'm in my early twenties? 😂
Old 22-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
razorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrazorsharp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Uhhhh can I know the age group of make that visit the place? Is it a bit too odd if I'm in my early twenties? ��
Dun think so la bro, ever saw those youngsters in a group go look see look see also. Just go down n enjoy an afternoon bonk hehehe
But usually i think its safe to say all ages are welcome, unless u underage LOL. Usually 20s all the way up to 50s patrons at petain. Usually more people in their 30's and 40's i think, but don't let that stop you.
Just go have a look for yourself, if its not your thing, maybe can detour to other locations. Enjoy.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Uhhhh can I know the age group of make that visit the place? Is it a bit too odd if I'm in my early twenties? 😂
The youngest WL in PT is Cookie and she is oredi in her early 30s.
That should give you an idea of the age ranges of the WLs there.
Old 22-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i wish there were more early 30s there
Old 23-10-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i wish there were more early 30s there
Many of the current PT WLs started out in their 20s & 30s.... time waits for no one.

Back in the 70s & 80s most of the PT WLs are in their 20s and quite hard to find any over 30s..... they even had a couple of 18 yr olds working there until Mandy intervened and made the minimum age 21 for those wanting to work there.
Old 23-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Many of the current PT WLs started out in their 20s & 30s.... time waits for no one.

Back in the 70s & 80s most of the PT WLs are in their 20s and quite hard to find any over 30s..... they even had a couple of 18 yr olds working there until Mandy intervened and made the minimum age 21 for those wanting to work there.
70s & 80s ... this sounds like a interesting history lesson of petain red light district
Old 23-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

For sure, the early years have more and better options...
Old 23-10-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

All this while as the rumours goes, the youngest WLs are from Thailand. That could also include FLs. Thailand is more then the land of smile and rice. It is also the land of professional sex workers.
Old 23-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Early 90s, I remember in GL, cars were used to pickup "Ang Pai" or "Orders" from house to house.

Those ladies are in high level splitting dress along the thigh, too much for a young boy like me to handle.
Which gives me the excuse to visit Gay World weekly!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1