The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

I sprinted as fast as I could back into the truck and tried to close the door behind me. Unfortunately, I had swung the door too quickly and there was a loud banging sound. I was so afraid they knew I had followed them that I closed my eyes tight and pretended as best as I could that I was still sleeping.

However, I was busted cos when after they helped my mom back into the truck, Mr. Chan crept over me and whispered into my ears:" I know you saw what just happened. Your Mom is our woman now so get used to it. If you tell anyone else especially your father what happened, I wun say what will happen to you but you'll definitely regret it." With that, he patted on my cheeks and we continued on our journey.
Old 30-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!ongsnny is one of the Best!

Good story bro,harbouring here..
Old 14-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
8citin9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From IwantbustyKim...........Sorry, need to study for A levels... am also bursting in my pants to finish it. Will do it soon, can u do me a fav and post something on the thread so more ppl can read it?
Old 15-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lustfuljohn is Cool - loads of Potential

No problem bro. Will give this thread a bump every now and then. Hanging in here till your papers are over.

Good luck for the exams. Hope to see u back again soon!..

Meanwhile, me eagerly awaits your continuation...
Old 18-11-2007, 02:58 AM
Samster

Bump.....For the benefit of all those bros out there who havent read..
Old 15-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yoz dude. Been waiting for months liaoz. Your A levels over already right?
Old 15-01-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

Ya man! What happened to you?? Camp & camp until got spider webs already...
Old 16-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

CCB this bugger zap me for no reason. Like he all the while waiting for me to post so that he can zap me. Where did I offend u huh?

My favourite sex stories 15-01-2008 07:45 PM You have not been posting for quite a while now you go which KTV to dig PRC mei mei golden hole
Old 26-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

To bro Loser---, I think there must be some misunderstanding or someone has hacked into my account as I have never ever zapped anyone. Will try to UP back your points.

Anyway, really need to apologize for the wait. Just enlisted and everything so was pretty bz....Will continue it soon...
Old 27-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rocko2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done...I almost came, just holding on so that I can cum later
Old 29-01-2008, 07:07 AM
Samster

When they got into the car, I looked back at my mom seating in the passenger seat. She was winded from the strenuous lovemaking with the 2 men. Her hair was disheveled and her clothes in a disarray. Throughout the journey, she was hugging Chan2 tightly and crying in a soft low voice while Chan2 coaxed her by whispering that everything will be okay to her.

Soon night fell and all of us except for Mr. Chan who was driving fell asleep from exhaustion. I woke up to the jerking of the van and realized that we had reached our destination, a sprawling peranakan style bungalow with a strange dilapidated temple built right next to it. Chan2 helped us with our luggage while My mom and I carried our bags to the door of the bungalow.

The main door of the bungalow was made of 2 massive wooden panels, each side had ornate carvings in sanskrit. Just as Mr. Chan was about to knock on the massive wooden doors, it swang open loudly and from the darkness of the grand hall, emerged a small figure. Under the dim light of the street lamp, we realized it was a wizened old man. He was bald like Mr. Chan and crouched slightly due to a developing hump-back. His droopy skin under the dim neon light gave an unhealthy glow and looked rubbery in texture. Stroking his unkempt beard, he motioned to Mr. Chan and Chan2 who addressed him Sifu and beckoned them to enter the bungalow.

As Chan2 helped my mom to the door, the old man (Sifu) stepped forward to intercept the couple. His eyes widening with glee as my mom trembled uncontrollably under his piercing gaze. He lifted one of his skinny arms and placed his hands on her chin, lifting her face up to the neon light for a clearer look. Examining her face from left to right, he then placed his hands on her bare shoulders and squeezed, bringing the couple nearer towards him. He then whispered something into my mom's ears of which my mom gasp. Squeezing once more on her shoulders, he then let go and instructed Chan2 to show her and me to our room. His gaze, lecherous in nature followed her as they traced the silhouette of her willowy and well-endowed frame. From the corner of my eyes, I could swear he and Mr. Chan were ogling and planning what to do with my mom later on that day.
Old 29-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!

Camping for more...Its been awhile...
Old 30-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My favourite sex stories

Wah Good Story
Old 03-02-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

Well done! Good to see your back! Eagerly anticipating the next episode!
Old 25-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Samster

Sorry, was kanna confined in camp. Will be writing soon once I get my offday...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1