The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bo la, I mentioned I gave up on Klopp this season. His fielding of team and last min sub were a joke as a highly rated manager.
Ah Gong glad that you no more bet on Liverpool . By the way it is good to bet on the bottom 3 teams if you know what I mean . Now Ah Gong thinks that Klopp will be starting to rotate his team as more matches are coming up for Liverpool .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17573 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
I do not blame Coutinho if he chooses to leave in the summer. I do not blame Mane or Salah if they choose to leave in the future.

In fact I will not blame any player if they decide to leave the club because based on the performance of the club for the past 5 seasons any player would leave. The future is certainly not good.
Agree with you! Certainly don't see any lights at the end of the tunnel! Perhaps just field the entire B team for the rest of the season! I thought those youngsters fair much better than these expensive ' seniors'!
Old 26-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Klopp has blamed Michael Oliver for rejecting his request serveral times to make the substitution.
If this is indeed true the club should write to FA to clarify the case.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

The ball must be out of play before the referee allow any substitutions . Maybe the referee kelong ? Looks like Ox is settling down at last . Hope he gets more game time . I fear that the MC King's career at Anfield may be coming to an end at Anfield. Can't see him fitting into Klopp's system . Klavan had been performing well . Here is another game where Liverpool threw away a possible 3 points . Salah keep up the good work . He and Mane had been the best buy so far under Klopp era . Strange to see the headless chicken on the bench . The next game is against Stoke away . Hope it is not another draw game . By the way Klopp should not leave his substitutions until so late . He needs to do them earlier .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown

Last edited by masterwanker; 26-11-2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: add words.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, look how close Burnley and Watford are.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyah, looking from a more complete perspective than you could also say only 8 points divide current 2nd place United from 8th place Watford

Still early days for 2nd to 4th CL places but as for the EPL title itself, looks like City are running away with the title and possibly even the added accolade of being called the "Invincibles"!
Old 27-11-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong confirm that City will be able to win title this season unless they can lose 5 games . Seeing how Liverpool plays Ah Gong is doubting whether Liverpool can qualify for the Champions League or not ?

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Every game is important. Be it match 5 or match 35.

The reason City are able to pull away in the league is because they make the most of the matches. This will provide them with an advantage in the closing stages while other teams play catch up and some might even falter.

Klopp has to start feeding the players' mentality that every game is a final. Positivity must be instilled and the players must be hungry for success.

A draw does not mean a point gained. It is 2 points dropped.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

No doubt every game is important . The team must be focused to get 3 points . Can see someone losing his patience when the goals are so easily conceded and dropping points . That is 2 games in a row now . Liverpool just can't afford to drop anymore points so easily.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-11-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

I miss the BKK Liverpool Fans Club.... ever since my return to SGP and watching Liverpool matches with local fans..... I realized that most Singkie fans are a bunch of whiners and full of complains. There is so much difference between the Thai supporters of Liverpool and our local supporters.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I miss the BKK Liverpool Fans Club.... ever since my return to SGP and watching Liverpool matches with local fans..... I realized that most Singkie fans are a bunch of whiners and full of complains. There is so much difference between the Thai supporters of Liverpool and our local supporters.
How could u not complain when your team lets u down week in week out? If u are passionate about the club, definitely u will have strong feelings n emotional when your team is getting bad results which in fact they could have won it easily.

Last edited by countryman; 30-11-2017 at 03:42 AM.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good news!!! Spurs fell apart like how Liverpool did when the team played Sevilla. Now is an opportunity to win and jump over Spurs in the league table!!! I hope Liverpool don't screw this up!!!

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 29-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't care how they do it, just get those 3 precious points tonight RedMen!!
Old 29-11-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Don't care how they do it, just get those 3 precious points tonight RedMen!!
Yes Ah Gong also agree with you . No more drop points please . YNWA .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
AlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexanderArnold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hope I get a chance to play today .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1