The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post

Mane stuffed his huge African dick into some Liverpool fans mouth with that performance!!! How does it taste?!?! Firmino balls are slapping the faces of these WORLD CLASS pundits AKA Liverpool fans.

You must be 1 of the stupid pundit or blind fan. A clown in Liverpool? 1 good performance enough to stuff a dick into fans mouth? What about the rest of the season, bad performances enough to stuff a dick into your ass, countless times?

Mane had been performing badly for past matches, if he performed wonder in a n only 1 match, he is still under perform unless u telling fans that he is paid to play well for 1 match. Stupidity at its highest.

I have to admit, Firmino was doing better for past matches. He deserves to be praised.

A fine performance from the team, advance to next round is firmed and on sight.
Old 15-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong was truly amazed when I see the result this morning. I had to ask the missy to pinch me 2 times to make sure I am awake and most importantly sane . Most people expect the game to be a draw. At 5 nil it is going to be very difficult for Porto to come back at Anfield unless Liverpool do soothing really stupid. Good job team you make Ah Gong feel very good today .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 15-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Mo was unbelievable.

Roberto was incredible.

Sadio was unstoppable.

You never know what you've missed till it's gone.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 15-02-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It was certainly another commanding performance by us . Glad that we can trounce Porto 5 nil at their home ground. The next game will be at Anfield . YNWA.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Porto must be wondering what hit them. Simply love the look of Porto's manager on the bench . Glad that Mane finally start scoring . Hopefully from now onwards he will continue to score . Overall a very good team performance . With the away goal rule applies I doubt if Porto can come back at Anfield unless Liverpool do something really stupid . Well done team . You make us proud .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 16-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

with Keita coming in summer don't think we will miss the departing Emre Can. he might regret leaving Pool.

Milner was excellent on this night too, providing a few scoring chances.

TAA is only 18 and already performing so well in the first team.
Old 16-02-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Klopp's tactic to park the bus early in the game and soak up Porto's attacks before hitting them on the counter worked well last night. By the time 2 goal up then Liverpool revert back to their possesion and passing style.
This is prool JK is not a one trick pony...... he can change tactics too.
Actually I think Liverpool play better when they park the bus and counterattack rather than go all out Gurgenpressing style.
Old 16-02-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We have the same problem which is who can play the role of DM.
Henderson was tasked by Klopp to do the job in the Porto game but there were signs this role is not his forte and he cannot be blamed.
When Keita comes in he will probably sit in the front of the 2 Centre Backs allowing the other 2 midfielders to roam further forward.
This is what we saw against Porto when Milner and Wijnaldum was allowed to go forward with Henderson deep.
The next question will be who is going to cover Keita because he cannot be playing all the games.
Old 16-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

24 goals in six games: How the Reds thrive in orange.

Mo Salah join elite list of 13 Reds to achieve 30 goals in a season and still counting.

Frimino 20 goals and still counting.

Mane 10 goals and still counting.

Did we miss Coutinho and who?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 16-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Onefootball
Gerrard: This Liverpool attack is better than Suarez-led trio

Feb 15, 2018 3:25 PM
Liverpool great Steven Gerrard feels the club's current attack is better than the Luis Suarez-led group of 2014.

Liverpool have a better attack this season than when Luis Suarez starred at the club, according to Steven Gerrard.

Jurgen Klopp's fabulous front three impressed again on Wednesday, leading his side to a 5-0 thrashing of Porto in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.

Sadio Mane scored a hat-trick to go with goals from Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino as Liverpool all but sealed a spot in the quarter-finals.

The trio have scored 63 goals in all competitions between them this season and Gerrard feels they are better than the group that almost led Liverpool to the Premier League title in 2013-14 in Suarez, Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling.

"Both are excellent. What I would say about the comparisons between Suarez and this current team is that there is a better blend here," he said on BT Sport.

"With Mane you have the pace and directness, with Firmino you have the touch and hold-up play and securing the ball, and then you have Salah that gives you a bit of both and delivers goals.

"The blend is superb."

Gerrard played behind the Suarez-led trio as Liverpool finished second to Manchester City in the league.

The 37-year-old also hailed the teamwork of the current group, saying: "The work rate of this Liverpool team is very, very special, and you also notice how unselfish they are.

"There's no greed in the team, there's nobody who is selfish. They all pass the ball to each other.

"If someone is in a better area, they look for each other. And they are all getting in on the act because they know they are going to score heavily."
Old 16-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Onefootball
Coutinho? We still have Salah, Mane and Firmino, says Henderson

Feb 15, 2018 8:16 PM
Liverpool lost Philippe Coutinho in January, but Jordan Henderson says they have enough quality in attack without the Brazilian.

Jordan Henderson believes the reason little has been made of Liverpool's loss of Philippe Coutinho is that they still have the immense trio of Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino starring in attack.

Liverpool crushed Porto 5-0 in Portugal on Wednesday in the first leg of their Champions League round-of-16 tie, putting one foot in the quarter-finals.

Mane stole the show with a hat-trick, but all three of their star forwards played a major role, with Salah scoring their second and Firmino getting the fourth.

Firmino and Salah in particular had been in fine form leading into the match, with the Egyptian scoring in each of his last four appearances across all competitions before the trip to Porto.

And when it was put to captain Henderson that nobody is lamenting the loss of Coutinho to Barcelona, the England international believed there to be a simple reason.

"We still have a lot of quality players like Salah, Mane and Firmino, who create chances," he said.

"We knew we would create chances going forward [without Coutinho], but it was about the team.

"It [the 5-0 win] was a team performance. We defended really well from start to finish throughout the whole team and created some good chances.

"It was a good performance and a good result but that is it. We need to move on."

For much of Jurgen Klopp's time in charge at Anfield, the Reds have been effective going forward but much poorer defensively.

The £75million signing of Virgil van Dijk was made in an attempt to tighten things up at the back and he appears to have made an impact, with Liverpool keeping three successive clean sheets away from home in all competitions.

Henderson does not doubt his adaptation, calling the Dutchman "brilliant", though he does suggest Liverpool are simply working better as a unit and defending throughout the team.

"Virgil has been brilliant since he has come in," added Henderson.

"But again, the whole back four was very good. The team defended from the front."
Old 16-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, enough of being sour.

Obviously the team's performance is not very much affected by his sale but with him in the team sheet, Liverpool could have gone on to greater heights.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 16-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be a waste if Keita is used as a DM.

He looks to be a dynamic box to box player instead.

Still think we need to buy a proper DM over the summer, together with a creative AM and a centre forward/striker. Oh yes also a GK, subject to Karius proving himself till the end of this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
We have the same problem which is who can play the role of DM.
Henderson was tasked by Klopp to do the job in the Porto game but there were signs this role is not his forte and he cannot be blamed.
When Keita comes in he will probably sit in the front of the 2 Centre Backs allowing the other 2 midfielders to roam further forward.
This is what we saw against Porto when Milner and Wijnaldum was allowed to go forward with Henderson deep.
The next question will be who is going to cover Keita because he cannot be playing all the games.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

When I look @ Karius, I still don't have the confidence in him.. Defensively the back 4 is more composed now n less mistakes made, that is the reason why Karius did not have much to do.. But many a times, I still see him being caught out of position n was lucky as the shots went narrowly wide..
Will need to see him putting up a few more commanding performances to be convinced he should be the 1st choice goalie.

Last edited by countryman; 16-02-2018 at 09:14 PM.
Old 16-02-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finishing 3rd will be an improvement from last season!!! 33 points still available to the team and hope Liverpool can score more points!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1