The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong sure many people lose money on Liverpool . Liverpool were expected to win abut didn't really expect to lose by 4 - 2 Who cares right ? The most important thing is Liverpool reaches the Champions League final and a real shot at winning the trophy while others do not . Well done Liverpool on reaching the final . Hopefully Ah Gong can see Liverpool lifting the trophy once more. YNWA .
I dun think many lost $$$.
Outside give level ball, naturally more punters will take Roma.
Afterall the Italians were chasing a 3 goal deficit n their home form is very strong.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-05-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Our team is depleted by midfield injuries and fatigued by a long, exhilarating season.

Last night was simply about getting through to the Final and against a team who have not conceded a single goal at home and who beat Barca three nil to get here, our young team delivered enough to get it done. Not a time for splitting hairs

In the words of Klopp:"everyone will remind me that I have lost 5 finals, but the only chance to win a final is to go there"

And to those so called "down to earth fansee" in this forum, this is all i got to say to you:

Champions League Final Kyiv 2018. Let that sink in for 24 days

P.S. As for "not losing an unbeaten record", better to lose it now than in the Final right
Our weak bench looks worrying. If you look at the likes of Clyne, Ings, Klavan, Moreno, they are like first team players of EPL teams of the lower rungs like Stoke, Leicester etc.

U look at our rivals - MC can afford to bench Kun, Bernado, Gundowan, Otamendi ... even Chelsea can bench Fabregas n Morata, sometimes Willian.
Really hope the greedy owners can give us a larger budget to make a few acquisitions next season.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Our weak bench looks worrying. If you look at the likes of Clyne, Ings, Klavan, Moreno, they are like first team players of EPL teams of the lower rungs like Stoke, Leicester etc.

U look at our rivals - MC can afford to bench Kun, Bernado, Gundowan, Otamendi ... even Chelsea can bench Fabregas n Morata, sometimes Willian.
Really hope the greedy owners can give us a larger budget to make a few acquisitions next season.
You are absolutely right about the weak bench. Which further goes to show what a great job Klopp has done to take us all the way to Kyiv!

Its obvious Liverpool are still in a work in progress situation. We can only hope that what Klopp has achieved thus far can encourage FSG to open the purse string wider. Not forgetting that we may need a new "brain" as well!
Old 03-05-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Liverpool reaching the champions league final

May the best team win in the finals

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some people just can't stand Liverpool going to the Champions League final despite losing .
Old 03-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

I'm super excited Liverpool are in the Champions League Final and super nervous because the opponent is Real Madrid.

Nevertheless, it was a good game and both Roma and Liverpool played well.

It is rare Liverpool gets so lucky and I'm really pleased that the lucky star shone on the team and, I hope the luck stays with Liverpool until the Final is over.

I have to admit some players looked tired, for example Mane, but everyone gave 110% and fully deserve the victory.

When Liverpool lost the 2016 Europa League Final, Klopp said "I am responsible for this performance. I promise everybody we will use it and come back stronger."

See you in Kiev.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
VVDReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgilvanDijk4 View Post
Some people just can't stand Liverpool going to the Champions League final despite losing .
I shared the same sentiments.

Well done bro Virgil!!
Old 03-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SadioMane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

Not too worried. I shall score more goals in the final.
Old 03-05-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

It was really a great feeling to go through to the final despite being defeated. we will try our best to bring the cup back to Anfield . Now we must concentrate on BPL matches.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

LiverpoolClown
Old 04-05-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertson26 View Post
It was really a great feeling to go through to the final despite being defeated. we will try our best to bring the cup back to Anfield . Now we must concentrate on BPL matches.
I say to hell with the BPL...... just concentrate on bringing back the CL Cup this year as it is within our grasp.
Leave the BPL for next season.
Old 04-05-2018, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
I say to hell with the BPL...... just concentrate on bringing back the CL Cup this year as it is within our grasp.
Leave the BPL for next season.
Pool may end up with nothing ! Losing the CL final n finishing 5th in BPL.So finishing 4th in BPL is equally important. They need to avoid defeat against Chelsea this Sunday.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

This below caught my eye in today's ST....

Liverpool reached those marks with a team that did not have a single senior midfielder among their substitutes on Wednesday, that had an academy graduate at right back in 19 year old Trent Alexander-Arnold, that deployed a left back Andrew Robertson who was playing in Scotland's lower leagues four years ago, and that had Ragnar Klavan a seasoned professional, but hardly a world beater to see out the game. "These boys are constantly over their limit" Klopp said.

Also from today's TNP....

"That man(Klopp) and the players deserve so much praise.....I know what it means to these people(Reds fans), I've lived around them, it's a special club....This could be the start of something special under Klopp, he's world class". [Steven Gerrard]

"Its great to see, but as a Man United fan, an ex-Man United player, its frightening because as Stevie said, and rightly so, this could be the start of something special" [Rio Ferdinand, and props to him]

P.S. Its absolutely vital that we secure Top 4!! Mininum draw at the Bridge on Sunday. Even after Brighton, there will still be 2 weeks to recuperate and prepare before Kyiv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1