The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Hi guys, what does JM stand for? and what time open ? Jm14

Last edited by vort3x; 14-05-2018 at 10:32 AM.
Old 14-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
MrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrChinkyChink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Hi guys, what does JM stand for? and what time open ? Jm14
Yo bro JM14 stands for Jalan Molek 14. It's a road in Geylang and 14 is the house number.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MagicMoxie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18 H40 G3 (Cat50)

Back to GL, take a break from FL.

Fair SYT city girl (not a mom) who has been here for 3 months.

Not slim but with big naturals (not sure if C or D) and not saggy.

Fair with no body art. Pussy is not trimmed.

CBJ fast and not so skillful. Did not try to french.

FJ is accommodating. Friendly and can speak some english.

RTF: Yes. Although GFE and service has room for improvement, I want to go back and feel those young big boobs again.

ON is $300 so must go back to 666 to find an ON friend.
Old 15-05-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChinkyChink View Post
Yo bro JM14 stands for Jalan Molek 14. It's a road in Geylang and 14 is the house number.
Thanks bro. what time do they open?
Old 15-05-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

I have tried JM14G7

Face soso but body is solid with a perky B+ boobs.

First time ever I gotten oily bbbj. Slippery and wet and wow!! Just suck it off!!

Extremely accommodating!

Rest of the actions can be found in previous post.

Before I left, she whisper to me, next time you come got special.
Old 15-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds View Post
I have tried JM14G7

Face soso but body is solid with a perky B+ boobs.

First time ever I gotten oily bbbj. Slippery and wet and wow!! Just suck it off!!

Extremely accommodating!

Rest of the actions can be found in previous post.

Before I left, she whisper to me, next time you come got special.
Fully agree, she is really a gem in geylang and will give u very special service after rtf few times.RTF and u will know what is the real special.
Old 16-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Tikoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today tried JM14G7. She is a real gem, guan teen max.

My first time writing a fr, and she jolly well deserve it.

Start off having a bro going at it with her when I reach after work. Waited for 13mins, the bro come out with a nice grin on his face. Guess he enjoyed it.

Paid $40 and enter the room.

Upon entering the room, she kept calling me teerak, and say I narak. Once the door closed, we locked our lips and make out like lost lovers. While things getting hot, I carried her and slowly make our move to the crampy toilet while still going at it.

SOP mouthwash and bath, follow by a bbbj in the toilet by her. She goes at it non stop, until I get tired of standing on wet tiles.

BBBJ actions continued on bed until I bth and cim. Expecting her to spit out, but once she suck me dry, she proceed to talk. She say "teerak, yer mak mak and aroy na". Maybe because of my fruit diet which I am trying out .

While hugging her, the alarm rang. So I decided to press the bell for an extension.

Here come the exciting part: I have read about special after multiple rtf and easily figured out the "special", but seems like I hit the jackpot as I got it during my 1st try.

But I think it's better for me not to write out as it might jeopardise her work. She told me next time she want to empty my ball sacks because it taste so good . She even offer me some Thai kueh before I left her room.

Looks: 9/10 (look like my ex-gf)
BBBJ: 7/10 first time
9/10 second time (while trying to awake the dragon)
FJ: 10/10 (she is so tight, no need for AR)
DMG: $80
RTF: Maybe TML
Old 16-05-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

better not jeopardise your health instead bro.. play it safe.. although its YOLO but weigh the options carefully.. its just not worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikoboy View Post
Today tried JM14G7. She is a real gem, guan teen max.

My first time writing a fr, and she jolly well deserve it.

Start off having a bro going at it with her when I reach after work. Waited for 13mins, the bro come out with a nice grin on his face. Guess he enjoyed it.

Paid $40 and enter the room.

Upon entering the room, she kept calling me teerak, and say I narak. Once the door closed, we locked our lips and make out like lost lovers. While things getting hot, I carried her and slowly make our move to the crampy toilet while still going at it.

SOP mouthwash and bath, follow by a bbbj in the toilet by her. She goes at it non stop, until I get tired of standing on wet tiles.

BBBJ actions continued on bed until I bth and cim. Expecting her to spit out, but once she suck me dry, she proceed to talk. She say "teerak, yer mak mak and aroy na". Maybe because of my fruit diet which I am trying out .

While hugging her, the alarm rang. So I decided to press the bell for an extension.

Here come the exciting part: I have read about special after multiple rtf and easily figured out the "special", but seems like I hit the jackpot as I got it during my 1st try.

But I think it's better for me not to write out as it might jeopardise her work. She told me next time she want to empty my ball sacks because it taste so good . She even offer me some Thai kueh before I left her room.

Looks: 9/10 (look like my ex-gf)
BBBJ: 7/10 first time
9/10 second time (while trying to awake the dragon)
FJ: 10/10 (she is so tight, no need for AR)
DMG: $80
RTF: Maybe TML
Old 16-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bullshit fart fart
Old 16-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
better not jeopardise your health instead bro.. play it safe.. although its YOLO but weigh the options carefully.. its just not worth it.
Thanks bro for the reminder. 😉
Old 16-05-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
Bullshit fart fart
Dexter what's wrong bro. My first fr don't need to bullshit anyone. Just feel the girl is a gem, so I write a honest review.

Thanks
Old 16-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Dexter just has alot of farts

everytime the girls saw him, they will faster pray
Old 17-05-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

today is my first ever trip to gey.

wanted to try g7 but already taken and okt say need wait another 30min, so i try jm14g1, quite a disappointment though.

no painting, no frenching, no fingering. she was like abit pek chek, like want me faster cum. so no frenching i try jus kiss and peck she also push away. not like i hav body odor or bad breath also. gonna take g1 off my list.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikoboy View Post
Thanks bro for the reminder. 😉
Hey bro check ur inbox
Old 17-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
today is my first ever trip to gey.

wanted to try g7 but already taken and okt say need wait another 30min, so i try jm14g1, quite a disappointment though.

no painting, no frenching, no fingering. she was like abit pek chek, like want me faster cum. so no frenching i try jus kiss and peck she also push away. not like i hav body odor or bad breath also. gonna take g1 off my list.
you took one session or 2 ? How were you dressed ? Im not handsome but i got nice service from her ..may be bad day for her today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1