The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
nico293857 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynico293857 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
The best bubble bath i had and will go back is at BMC level 3.
It's on a waterbed where you get full wash down from head to toes in full birthday suit.
Agree, plus FF has good attitude and service
Old 03-01-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
1xdragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
It's on a waterbed where you get full wash down from head to toes in full birthday suit.
hi bro, can share whr is this shop? would like to experience it.. thanks
Old 03-01-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bubble Massage Recommendations

Quote:
Wa this seems interesting. Can I PM for information?
Old 10-01-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
shit4brains deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi would like to know where this location is! Thank you
Old 10-01-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro can share your joint.
Old 21-01-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
longjohn69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wth is BMC? Thanks
Old 21-01-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

I usually head down to a place in Jalan Mas Puteh. Been there a couple of times and really enjoyed myself.

The MLs are also not too bad looking too!
Old 22-01-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Anotherboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
I usually head down to a place in Jalan Mas Puteh. Been there a couple of times and really enjoyed myself.

The MLs are also not too bad looking too!
Yo bro, is it L* R** spa? Any ML to reco? Walked past it a few times haven really tried it, have been going to K*** Y* only which is just next to it
Old 22-01-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherboi View Post
Yo bro, is it L* R** spa? Any ML to reco? Walked past it a few times haven really tried it, have been going to K*** Y* only which is just next to it
So far I have only tried Bella and Coco. Have not tried the others.

How about you? How’s the neighbouring shop? Any good?
Old 23-01-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Anotherboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
So far I have only tried Bella and Coco. Have not tried the others.

How about you? How’s the neighbouring shop? Any good?
Neighboring shop I only tried before L***, need discount at least 30% from picture looks around 30++ but still acceptable to me. But her skills both massage and HJ pretty good imo. Perhaps cause I find her a few times so there's ass poking for me, not sure if it's also available for everyone.
I hearsay E*** from same shop is a looker, need see when I got S+M bullets before going
Old 28-01-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
I took the bubble option before at 2 places. My first was at this spa along upper paya lebar but I forgot the name, remembered the reno was very new and quite posh. Took the package because it was actually cheaper than the 89 package. But it was so so only, actually felt cold afterwards with the water and soap..
The 2nd bubble bath I had was at Yu Spa near Beauty world. This was the one I enjoyed. The rubbing was more sensual and the ML covered a bigger potion of my body down to my hips. True this is a 88 shop but what you pay is what you get sometimes. Anyway this spa does have many ML who are decent lookers. I had a peek of them sitting outside when I drove past for lunch which was why I tried this place for the first time.
Old 04-02-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
I took the bubble option before at 2 places. My first was at this spa along upper paya lebar but I forgot the name, remembered the reno was very new and quite posh. Took the package because it was actually cheaper than the 89 package. But it was so so only, actually felt cold afterwards with the water and soap..
The 2nd bubble bath I had was at Yu Spa near Beauty world. This was the one I enjoyed. The rubbing was more sensual and the ML covered a bigger potion of my body down to my hips. True this is a 88 shop but what you pay is what you get sometimes. Anyway this spa does have many ML who are decent lookers. I had a peek of them sitting outside when I drove past for lunch which was why I tried this place for the first time.

To fellow samsters who PMed me on who did the soapy massage for me, i actually had the malay ML Baby assigned to me the first time. She started with a very strong bone cracking massage before getting ready for the soapy after about 15min later. Ended with a GQ which was both sensual and edging. Lots of teasing throughout the whole session. Not many malay ML around so worth my money for sure.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
To fellow samsters who PMed me on who did the soapy massage for me, i actually had the malay ML Baby assigned to me the first time. She started with a very strong bone cracking massage before getting ready for the soapy after about 15min later. Ended with a GQ which was both sensual and edging. Lots of teasing throughout the whole session. Not many malay ML around so worth my money for sure.
I went back to take the bubble maasage at yu spa again and was allocated the new girl Coco. Quite a looker and pleasant personality. Very soft hands and I enjoyed the overall session , together with the GQ at the end.

Old 03-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold

The Japanese bubble massage I experienced is at Jin Yu Spa, 13 Opal Crescent. ML was a Vietnamese SYT name Lucky, very soft hands HDLY and good ending as well.

Last edited by Grandzenq; 04-03-2024 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Anyone tried the bubble massage at serangoon north Ave 1 where they have the waterbed also .. mainly viet's there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1