The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 07-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
where is haonan and all OKT and bro Fuckworm in lavender sitting ? no more story?
the good time 2011,2012 still very ok .
many PRC marry to cheongster already ..remember quiet number ..
Heard that haonan is taking vacation in Changi Resort.

However, given the situation here in Singapore, it seems to be unlikely for local OKTs to operate anymore. Even they do, I doubt they can stay high profile as the old days, which helping us to do QC, taking complains, giving feedback... I guess we are pretty much on our own now.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaoFoYe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with regards to ml 牛奶 Milk fr and recent fr. Maybe she has been around too long and shortchanging the cheongster nowadays. taking advantage of her good FR and give a bo chap attitude and cannot be bothered attitude nowadays and below FR is the latest performance and genuine report and sexperience.i m here to share and create an honest humble genuine FR sexperience for all chiongster to share and beware of .this is also as shared that most $$$$$$$$ ladies , are fake FR and less than 10-20 percent really live it up to their FR .

this ml 牛奶 is not deserving of the FR written with regards to service n attitude. no french n no tongue fight , cold n not passionate n teeth is bit crooked.only good thing is really fair n good complexion n real stuff
this is my real n humble fr opinions to share n so fellow bros will n can save the hard earned money n sperms count instead n go for the really passionate n good ones.lets support honest FR by genuine customers like me.i have never written nor shared anything but this one truly too exaggerated and for anyone to guess n judge .
no massage ,n straight fxxx. no roaming of her hands n her hands like dead fish tied n tried licking her pussy ,she moved n do not welcome touching pussy as well . lick n blow less than 5 mins and ask of i m ready . no auto roam nor foreplay nor any much caress as described by the old FR who is promoting this 牛奶。when a girl FR is too good n majority man try due to the fr written and when it is not up to expectations,disappointment is inevitable,getting upset and feel cheated.I m here to prevent much disappointment and she is in no way deserving of any new business at all .shes not worth the money at all. she is getting defensive n say she has no complains all along . do try at own risk n time n money wasted . i am quite a regular at sg wolves n i can vouch that most i try with really many good FR such as monica and siya angela .these are really perform up to expectations and truly deserving of their FR and is genuine sexperience by genuine customers. so i m not here to promote nor spoilt nor against anyone . i m here on strictly a sharing sexperience as a paying customer and to share n not to flame and pls forgive me if i have inconvenience anyone n can take my sexperience as a pinch of salt or take it as a guide . i hope this will be posted on sbf and shared with the bros in singapore as this is my first writing after cheonging for so long as i do not want more bro to be cheated and wasting time . i was kept waiting 20 mins. job done in 15mins and no massage at all and it seem she rushing for jobs after jobs due to the so called good n exaggerated FR . thank you .
Old 07-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Wolf

94853396 fake pic!

Pic sibei sui

Waste my time go there!

Still dare to ask $200 fj!
thx for sharing
Old 07-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually ,our Singapore ANti vice is very stupidity .

They only catch Singaporean ,cant catch china OKT ,unless fellow .
if will me , i go china operator big big ,this kind of business is must have .
I believe haonan no long in changi ,small case .1 year or 9month ...the government also dont want feed them too long .

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Heard that haonan is taking vacation in Changi Resort.

However, given the situation here in Singapore, it seems to be unlikely for local OKTs to operate anymore. Even they do, I doubt they can stay high profile as the old days, which helping us to do QC, taking complains, giving feedback... I guess we are pretty much on our own now.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadster33 View Post
Wolf

94853396 fake pic!

Pic sibei sui

Waste my time go there!

Still dare to ask $200 fj!
$200 fake photo, rush job ask to pay first , bad attitude. Ask u to reg your hp number to screen your profile. What's new? Typical wolves standard.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 08-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Yup. On the bright side, it gives me some ideas how does it feel to have sex with an ah guah.

Not only that $220, it costs my precious semen which I rather spend it on my favorite ML.
It will probably cost lesser to bonk your favorite ML.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3605 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh … like to make a report on these girls above. If you go on to the “famous website”, there are loads of “excellent comments” about how worthy these girls are for their price despite they charged at a premium sum. Some even says they are worth more than that … etc.

Well, I tried two of them (tarma) as those “cheongters on their website recommended” and all I can say is “No RTF for me”. Not because they are terribly bad, but again it is their worth that is the issue. I will not go into details on the girls but the usual problems surfaces like tummy impression, dark skin, PSed photos, exaggerated service level … etc.

SO and AGAIN, price does not necessarily comes with quality anymore. IMHO, these girls are charging premium not because of their quality but either you are paying for the location they are operating from or they simply have too high a self worth. If they were to operate from places like Geylang , they should only be able to charge 110 – 120 at most. At 200+ - 300 per girl (tarma), that’s simply too much.

Try at your own risk.

PS: BTW, all four of them can do tarma (you choose any two) at $600/60mins/1shot FJ ... one girl 220, two girls 440 at most why 600? then 1 shot??? Many don't see the rational but I tried anyway and ........... regret.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
It will probably cost lesser to bonk your favorite ML.
That was exactly what went through my mind when I was shoving her.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Sigh … like to make a report on these girls above. If you go on to the “famous website”, there are loads of “excellent comments” about how worthy these girls are for their price despite they charged at a premium sum. Some even says they are worth more than that … etc.

Well, I tried two of them (tarma) as those “cheongters on their website recommended” and all I can say is “No RTF for me”. Not because they are terribly bad, but again it is their worth that is the issue. I will not go into details on the girls but the usual problems surfaces like tummy impression, dark skin, PSed photos, exaggerated service level … etc.

SO and AGAIN, price does not necessarily comes with quality anymore. IMHO, these girls are charging premium not because of their quality but either you are paying for the location they are operating from or they simply have too high a self worth. If they were to operate from places like Geylang , they should only be able to charge 110 – 120 at most. At 200+ - 300 per girl (tarma), that’s simply too much.

Try at your own risk.

PS: BTW, all four of them can do tarma (you choose any two) at $600/60mins/1shot FJ ... one girl 220, two girls 440 at most why 600? then 1 shot??? Many don't see the rational but I tried anyway and ........... regret.
If you look at their schedules, they are fully booked everyday.

Maybe we should ask ourselves: is there something wrong with us, which in fact they are really worth the price, just we do not know how to appreciate? Haha...
Old 10-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
actingcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just curious, usually how long a session will be for you guys? although it is stated there 1 hour, but normally wont last that long also.

Because I usually in and out around 30 to 45 mins (45 mins is with very good chemistry). since the process of the sessions are all around the same, i find it abit hard to stay longer than that, unless you can pump an hour non-stop...but usually the girl will say pain if more than 20 - 30 mins.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Try at your own risk.

Bro we boycott them long time ago. Only okt will say fully booked to upsell themselves. I tried du juan doesn't worth the price tag her services like shit and demand to give tips. 欧阳芸 maybe just worth $120? She quite plump and fat. 梦琪 got bad pussy ordour, also just worth $120?

Only siao Lang will pay for such a price. I think du Juan worth max $150. Above that is crazy price. We should continue to boycott!

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 11-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all bro ,
For entertainment

http://east-region.locanto.sg/ID_142...tch-below.html
WeChat: yukk1189 LINE:nana747445
This girl try cheat money me but never get it .
to transfer from or to buy iphone card .

she try talk like real ,but after says a friend care about her safety needs you transfer or I phone card ,the man (china)actor and actress ,please dont not go location because it all cheating .

I here to sent this for your boring and some fun entertainment ,she will send and dirty talk ,video ,photo for your entertainment ,save your money for real fuck after .
told her to meet up ,she will tell you AMK630 wait 7-11 blaur blaur ..
you say you there 30 mins ,wait for her come call you (pte call number) ,keep the fun and countiune
you just need at home playing hp .it's fun .
share around your friend for entertainment
Old 11-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Hi all bro ,
For entertainment

http://east-region.locanto.sg/ID_142...tch-below.html
WeChat: yukk1189 LINE:nana747445
This girl try cheat money me but never get it .
to transfer from or to buy iphone card .

she try talk like real ,but after says a friend care about her safety needs you transfer or I phone card ,the man (china)actor and actress ,please dont not go location because it all cheating .

I here to sent this for your boring and some fun entertainment ,she will send and dirty talk ,video ,photo for your entertainment ,save your money for real fuck after .
told her to meet up ,she will tell you AMK630 wait 7-11 blaur blaur ..
you say you there 30 mins ,wait for her come call you (pte call number) ,keep the fun and countiune
you just need at home playing hp .it's fun .
share around your friend for entertainment
The typical wechat scam...

Never pay by i-Transfer or top up cards.... always see the girls 1st and pay cash to her
Old 11-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
The typical wechat scam...

Never pay by i-Transfer or top up cards.... always see the girls 1st and pay cash to her
Actually ,i also know it's cheating .just try up with no cost ,
For entertainment ,after they kanna so much entertainment knowing only become chicken can really cash ,more chicken in market good for us ..
Old 11-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by actingcool View Post
just curious, usually how long a session will be for you guys? although it is stated there 1 hour, but normally wont last that long also.

Because I usually in and out around 30 to 45 mins (45 mins is with very good chemistry). since the process of the sessions are all around the same, i find it abit hard to stay longer than that, unless you can pump an hour non-stop...but usually the girl will say pain if more than 20 - 30 mins.
For me I expect 1 hour anything less than 30 mins is half the rate cost. Basically the standard is like shit in wolves website.

说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1