The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
justwannashoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
U sure the two "ladies" were ladies or something else? Were they wearing black one piece suit PR or coyotes ? If PR , then will u be at cowboy tonight again ?
Hahahah. Im damn sure they were not those "ladies"in black. Mine was wearing white
Maybe tonight not going soi cowboy already. Not enough money left so maybe just go thermae
Old 21-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow bro....sounds like u r having a good timw in SK. Still waiting for u to hold my hand to SK....5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Ok juz to sum up my BKK CNY trip ........ Brief FR on places I went..........

1. Saphan Kwai - Chat
80% SYT gers......... Quantity many probably over 80gers......... Sit with a thin SYT....... Ok looking quite playful so tcss with her and teh her nei nei....... Had one ger to lap dance for 100bht.......take out here is 2500bht ST all -in room inclusive.

2. Saphan Kwai - For U
Mixture of SYTs and young MILFs.......the night i went quantity about 50-60gers........ Small homely place with KTV rooms above.......sit with a cute SYT who is super playful knnz i squeeze her boobs she ask me dig her pussy .......... Had two gers for lap dance oso 100bht each..........take out here is 2000bht all-in room inclusive. Saw a few farangs and one yipun the night I went......

3. Chok Chai 4 - some thai name pub and restaurant
Pretty pub and restaurant......... Went for dinner alone, inexpensive menu ....... Quantity of pretties probably 20-30gers ......... Quality varies but saw many chio ones........... When food and beer cum then two pretties approach me ask if they can sit with me......... So Ok, cut it short bought them 5 vodka shots each and we enjoyed each other company. Nothing lupsap but I made two pretty friends....... Check bin food and drinks about 1000bht excluding gers drinks and if i remember correctly one vodka shot is 180bht........

4. Huai Kwang Soapy - Nataree
Yet another good fuck here......... Quantity of gers probably 50.......wide selection of gers........ The time of my visit the hi-end gers about 14 of them but not all of them are new or juz lose their virginity type......... A few I have seen them seating at back sofa for almost year now. Chose a 3200bht ger from Nakhon Pathom. Chii Nong Oil....... Standard Shower SOP, 65% GFE but 80% good fuck....... One of the few who does AR and BBBJ.........but of cuz cap sex........ Left a happy man .........

3 more places to share........... Will finish up later..........
Old 21-02-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro............ Cant speak thai or not going with a thai speaking friend better don go imo........ Menu is in thai, staff and gers speaks thai, bill in thai ..........
U never add in dun go on Friday and Saturday night?
Thais man off day, very hard to enjoy.

Just to add my inputs, I think Sk getting expensive.

They now like to add in fruits platters and etc to raise the bill abit.
Comparing two year ago the prices are going up in Sk but still cheaper then cowboy or Nep for sure

Last edited by sentsggirls; 22-02-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 22-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Fujik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

2. Saphan Kwai - For U
Mixture of SYTs and young MILFs.......the night i went quantity about 50-60gers........ Small homely place with KTV rooms above.......sit with a cute SYT who is super playful knnz i squeeze her boobs she ask me dig her pussy .......... Had two gers for lap dance oso 100bht each..........take out here is 2000bht all-in room inclusive. Saw a few farangs and one yipun the night I went......
Thanks for info confirm v sanook when I went on a Sun night, altho I didn't know there was lap dance! maybe next time 555
Old 22-02-2015, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Treemon99;12664133]Ok juz to sum up my BKK CNY trip ........ Brief FR on places I went..........

1. Saphan Kwai - Chat
80% SYT gers......... Quantity many probably over 80gers......... Sit with a thin SYT....... Ok looking quite playful so tcss with her and teh her nei nei....... Had one ger to lap dance for 100bht.......take out here is 2500bht ST all -in room inclusive.

2. Saphan Kwai - For U

3. Chok Chai 4 - some thai name pub and restaurant
Pretty pub and restaurant......... Went for dinner alone, inexpensive menu ....... Quantity of pretties probably 20-30gers ......... Quality varies but saw many chio ones........... When food and beer cum then two pretties approach me ask if they can sit with me......... So Ok, cut it short bought them 5 vodka shots each and we enjoyed each other company. Nothing lupsap but I made two pretty friends....... Check bin food and drinks about 1000bht excluding gers drinks and if i remember correctly one vodka shot is 180bht

Where is this Chok Chai 4 place?
Old 22-02-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not only Midnite have katoeys, Kiss,Soi cowboy 2, Sahara, spice girls and Rio all have ladyboys hidden midst the coyotes...............
How expensive do u mean bro ? Care to share some info on the prices ?
Kiss, sahara, spice girls, rio all same boss as Midnite......... Drinks are expensive i forgot the exact price but If i remember correctly 2 beers and 4 LDs cost me about 1900bht ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Still waiting for u to hold my hand to SK....5555
5555 knnz Songkran how? BKK bo? .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
U neverr add in dun go on Friday and Saturday night?
Thais man off day, very hard to enjoy.
I like to go on Fris and Sats......... I still enjoy..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujik View Post
confirm v sanook when I went on a Sun night, altho I didn't know there was lap dance! maybe next time 555
Its a 5min lap dance for 100bht........ Juz squeeze the boobs all u wan........every local agg have not only at For U...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Where is this Chok Chai 4 place?
Soi Chok Chai 4 ........

Last edited by Treemon99; 22-02-2015 at 01:06 PM.
Old 22-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Kiss, sahara, spice girls, rio all same boss as Midnite......... Drinks are expensive i forgot the exact price but If i remember correctly 2 beers and 4 LDs cost me about 1900bht .......
LDs are at 230baht per drink at the above mentioned joints. Some customers can spend up to 9,000baht on drinks alone.
Old 22-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some customers can spend up to 9,000baht on drinks alone.
Not surprising .......... A samster here spent 20000bht on drinks and pingpongs at Cowboy.......but he is happy so I couldnt stop him..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 22-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Re: Chok Chai 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hello Chok Chai 4 is a long stretch of road ok.

This is no such thing as Soi Chok Chai 4 but Chok Chai 4 Road (Thanon Chok Chai 4).
Unless you mean Chok Chai 4 Road, Soi 4.
Theres is Soi Chok Chai 4, Chok Chai 4 Road......... Tis place is along Soi Chok Chai 4.....i drop off along tis lane..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 22-02-2015 at 05:37 PM.
Old 22-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Chok Chai 4 is a long stretch of road ok.
Quote:
Theres is Soi Chok Chai 4, Chok Chai 4 Road......... Tis place is along Soi Chok Chai 4.....i drop off along tis lane..........
Quote:
According to google maps there is only Thanon Chok Chai 4 and Chok Chai 4, Soi 2 all the way to Chok Chai 4, Soi 79.

So what is the name of the PG Pub so I can look up and see what the exact location is at?
Chok Chai 4 is a street in Latphrao. Have not heard Soi Chok Chai 4, maybe when u said Soi chok chai 4, taxi driver think it is main road Chok Chai 4. Ya where is the bar or pub? I am always there. Can go look look see see.
Old 22-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Chok Chai 4 is a street in Latphrao. Have not heard Soi Chok Chai 4, maybe when u said Soi chok chai 4, taxi driver think it is main road Chok Chai 4. Ya where is the bar or pub? I am always there. Can go look look see see.
Maybe both are right. Probably I was drop off at the main road Thanon Chok Chai 4.........., i walk abit to tis pretty pub & restaurant - name in thai........ While walking i pass by a viet restaurant......... My first time in tis pub too will check out exact name and location in my next visit........... Ah hia which pretty pub u go in Chok Chai 4? ........ i went Bangkok Noi twice.........pretties there bei pai .........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 22-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes, chok chai 4 is like a area like we have ratchadapisek. Chok chai 4 thanon stretch from Soi 3 to Soi 80+++ and also have Soi 83 yaek 2 too. It's a long stretch of road like from Phra ram 9 all the way to ratchadapisek MRT station. It's hard to know where is the pub unless u can say chok chai 4 Soi ?? Then we won't be hunting along the whole stretch. Furthermore maybe got many pretty pubs along the way.

Many gclubs girls like to stay around chok chai 4 and lat phrao area too. Lol.
Old 22-02-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah hia which pretty pub u go in Chok Chai 4? ........ i went Bangkok Noi twice.........pretties there bei pai .........
I have to rephrase, I always in Chok Chai 4 but not the bar or pub there
Old 22-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
plabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplabuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, need some help here. Does anyone here know of any soapy massage parlours within walking distance (10 mins walk) of berkeley hotel pratunam? usually i go to annie but would like to try some new place.
Old 22-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have to rephrase, I always in Chok Chai 4 but not the bar or pub there
Lol, chok chai 4 so big. Where in chok chai 4? can intro any other pretty pubs area along that area? I really want to take a look there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1