The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Fy been fucked 30,000 times. You think she can be horny. She was s geylang girl since the 80s. I fuck her from 150.00 to 80.00 and now 50.00.
She is bone dry, its the saliva + ky that you are eating
Relax. I think FY can decide for herself with whom she wants to be horny la. If she not horny with you doesn’t mean she can’t be horny with other people, mah. Just enjoy la, why must think so much whether it’s ky or saliva. You also not her mah, how you know she horny or not? Lol.

Last edited by yello; 15-02-2018 at 12:31 AM.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
Fy been fucked 30,000 times. You think she can be horny. She was s geylang girl since the 80s. I fuck her from 150.00 to 80.00 and now 50.00.
She is bone dry, its the saliva + ky that you are eating
maybe she eat more dick than most bros here eat rice, just like rojana ben and wayne lim does
Old 17-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckwaynelim View Post
maybe she eat more dick than most bros here eat rice, just like rojana ben and wayne lim does
Happy CNY 2018 for all bros

CNY Day 2 promotion of rojana ben and Wayne Lim yen yew family

Wayne Lim Thai Chick wife rojana ben is quite dua liap, a hard solid silicon boob chick but fucking wet

Old 19-02-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 14
killerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud ofkillerzheart has much to be proud of

I thought the whole petain close shop already, there are still people operating there? Nv tried those in petain before haha
Old 20-02-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerzheart View Post
I thought the whole petain close shop already, there are still people operating there? Nv tried those in petain before haha
yes bro, lot of wls still working there, and rojana ben and wayne lim family also work there. Wayne Lim you dont just hide and zap, we promote you here

CNY Day 5 promotion of rojana ben and Wayne Lim family

Wayne Lim Thai Chick wife rojana ben is quite dua liap, a hard solid silicon boob Thai chick but fucking cheap, wet and good

Old 20-02-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckwaynelim View Post
yes bro, lot of wls still working there, and rojana ben and wayne lim family also work there. Wayne Lim you dont just hide and zap, we promote you here

CNY Day 5 promotion of rojana ben and Wayne Lim family

Wayne Lim Thai Chick wife rojana ben is quite dua liap, a hard solid silicon boob Thai chick but fucking cheap, wet and good

Rojana Hot sia!
Old 20-02-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Rojana Hot sia!
yes and she is wet and wild and will pay you if she feel high and like you, but dont KCed like wayne lim
Old 23-02-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 18
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Was there today. Heard that House 12 is closed for 5 days from today. So, for those who are seeking FY, then might consider this period.
Wish all bros here a big HUAT ah!
Old 23-02-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ops7 View Post
Was there today. Heard that House 12 is closed for 5 days from today. So, for those who are seeking FY, then might consider this period.
Wish all bros here a big HUAT ah!
Yeah FY told me last time the boss very weird, open in CNY period but goes holiday after CNY.

Anyway, I can’t wait to spread and worship and smell and eat auntie FY’s asshole.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

I tried FY a couple of weeks back.

Looks so so only but skill is really good

Glad I had the chance to try
Old 06-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 18
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
I tried FY a couple of weeks back.

Looks so so only but skill is really good

Glad I had the chance to try

Went down yesterday but FY's section onwards are still closed.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1064 / Power: 7
rojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Rojana Hot sia!
rojana of cos hot
Old 11-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojanaben View Post
rojana of cos hot

Too bad u can only try your own Mother who charges 10 bucks for Bangladesh today sunday
Old 21-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if Fong Yi is working at the moment? Haven't tasted her for a long time and would like to go down to lick her pussy and arse
Old 22-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
Does anyone know if Fong Yi is working at the moment? Haven't tasted her for a long time and would like to go down to lick her pussy and arse
I just smelled and ate her yummy tasty nasty asshole last Saturday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1