The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
...where this LTK is..sounds so shiok..Lorong Tok Kong ?
Maybe typo for LK Metro?

On Korea jobs with ping pongs and stacks 20bt notes, imho this is quite demeaning for the gals scrambling for same.
Old 21-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Maybe typo for LK Metro?

On Korea jobs with ping pongs and stacks 20bt notes, imho this is quite demeaning for the gals scrambling for same.
You are right bro on the LK metro. (typo).

Can see some ladies not budged by such actions but most of them does lah including the waitresses. Ang pai different story... they dont need it

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 22-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ping pong balls and floating down stacks of 20bt notes from the second floor........outdated Korean, Ang Mo and Middle Eastern methods.

Better you yourself make many 20, 50 bt plus Viet Dongs, Indonesian Rupiahs, Pesos , just to make things a bit more fun and make these into stacks of notes ribbons with a main prize.....a condom......for the heroine you wanna bar fine later on.

Staple for linking the notes............get it from the cashier.

And put these on the girl's neck by yourself ( so can be nearer and see the puyings properly with or without your beer googles ). When you are nearer to the lady.......Oh My God......rather not your type......you can give to the next and better puying. You choose on who to put the money ribbons. Not ping pong balls or floating down money that can go anywhere.

Ang Pai sure will take your money ribbon.

And be a gentleman when doing it.

Above worked fine with me in Danok, Pattaya and Bangkok.

Then, you have kiasi and kiasu fellows ( including Singaporeans plus others ) trying to outbid me with bigger and longer notes ribbons. And wanna be . Puyings took these, said Khop Khun Khaa and that's it. Me and my tonight puying " wife " laughed at them ( boring fellows, all talk, drink alcohol or beer and no action ).

But the fellows do not have Viet Dongs, Peso, Rupiahs and condoms. Where they ask other puyings what are these, what are the value, good or useless, blah, blah while dancing on the stage.

And the wanna be big shots that have bigger notes do not stick condoms to the ribbons.

Good.........more fun, better atmosphere in the clubs or agogo bars, puyings suddenly get more money....but i do not cared as i already had my " wife ".

Last edited by Yokosi; 22-01-2016 at 11:10 AM. Reason: typo
Old 30-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Hooters Pattaya is now open.

http://www.hooterspattaya.com/index.php
Old 01-02-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Hooters Pattaya is now open.

http://www.hooterspattaya.com/index.php
went there once on a sunday night. not a very good experience. its quite obvious they are severely understaffed. Best to go early before it gets too crowded and enjoy the shows
Old 01-02-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bkkboy4242 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
So i went to Kinnaree at pathum nak and omg.. my mind was blown..

You walk in and the whole place is so cosy and homely.. there were different areas to sit depending on whether you wanted to smoke or not.. unfortunately it was quite crowded so i sat in the red 'non-smoking' room cause there was an available couch.. girls start coming around and you choose if you want them to sit with you.. i think there were at least 40 girls in there and quite a few were my type. Saw a syt so smiled at her and she came over and sat with me. Bought her a few drinks which were bloody cheap and decided that i wanted more. I booked a room for 300 baht and therr was a queue so i had to wait for the room. While waiting and still enjoying our drinks, i asked if it was possible to have more than one girl and she willingly oblidged. She asked me what type i liked and i tild her something like her. She brought her friend over and omg she was even cuter then my original girl.

My room came and we went into the room. It was clean and had a nice king sized bed and toilet. The 3 of us showered together before moving on to the bed. They took turns giving me BBBJs and it was like heaven. I had to stop them cause it was getting a little too close for me. They took out 2 caps and put one on me as one of them rode me. The other one was busy giving me a catbath. I changed to another cap and started with the other girl from the back. While i was doing her, she was giving the other girl a nice paint job. Wasn't long before i exploded and we had a nice shower together and went back to my original table for drinks.

Damage?
Girls 1000baht x 2
Room 300baht
My drinks plus ladies drinks arou d 1500 baht.
American style buffet free
Total damage less than 4k baht. Not bad for an afternoon of fun.

Oh heard from my girls that they close around 8pm everyday cause most of the girls work in agogo bars at night. Will definitely be back again!
Old 02-02-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro ts,
Heard about this show called big eyes show in pattaya. Is it worth going? If so, how to get the tickets?
Awaiting any reviews cos will be in pattaya next week.
thanks.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

walk the street
all the bars girls so so only
LK Metro same as well

a few body massage
went one so so only Geylang got better

looking for oil n hj job?
Old 02-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
walk the street
LK Metro same as well

a few body massage

Go geylang or jb la.. U r very right!!! Pattaya girls CMI la.. Dun go better.. Waste of time..
Old 02-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
walk the street
LK Metro same as well

a few body massage

So so Y still go? better stay home right

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
So so Y still go? better stay home right
Pattaya must go zoo, museums, temple la.. WS,LK,Soi6 all like shit leh!!!
Old 02-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
so Y still go? better stay home right
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Go geylang or jb la.. U r very right!!! Pattaya girls CMI la...
Chill guys, think he meant his not so good experience at the rub down place he patronised

Patts neon lights beat GL hands down, also for choices what
Old 02-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Chill guys, think he meant his not so good experience at the rub down place he patronised

Patts neon lights beat GL hands down, also for choices what
55555 juz kidding him la bro yy... No worries...
Old 02-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
55555 juz kidding him la bro yy... No worries...
Wow u so polite...
Old 02-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pattaya must go zoo, museums, temple la.. WS,LK,Soi6 all like shit leh!!!
555 monkey years, maybe a lot monkey

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1