The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longjonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow How to sweet talk a girl into bed?

Hi guys,

First thread here, just wanna see if there's any tips to sweet talk a girl into bed.

She's not a virgin so I'm guessing that's easier. She's much younger than me (legal age, don't worry bros) so I think it won't take much to impress her.
She has dropped hints that she likes me like calling me sweet and handsome and all that. Honestly, I'm not interested in a relationship, just want to bonk and dump. . I'm already calling her sweetie and sunshine and all those puppylove names.
If I were to ask for a relationship, I'm 99% sure she'll agree.

Basically I just want to know what to say when I see her to get her in bed on the spot. Should I do the "if you love/trust me, you'll do anything to make me happy" line?

Yes I know it sounds evil but I don't really care, cause I know everyone here has someone they just want to bonk and dump by any means necessary. I'm sick of being the nice guy that gets rejected over and over again, I just want to play with her feelings to get into her pants.
We're not in this forum because we're saints right?

Thanks guys, I don't have any points to up but I appreciate any help.
Old 29-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to sweet talk a girl into bed?

I think, if you have the feeling that she likes you, you need to be honest with her, otherwise you'll hurt her real bad.
Anyway, I think friend with benefits is pretty common these days. Test water first, see how she reacts.
There are girls, who fucked before, but will not do it unless the other guy is their bf. Such girls, I would say, are productive in life, as they understand there is more to life than sex haha.
But of course, most of the time, girls who fucked before, are horny. Be honest with her, about what you want.
Old 29-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SillyTubbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude, I think you should go slow. Don't give her the impression you are going all out, reserve a little and she will yearn for you more and more until the time you take action, she will not reject or hold back.
Old 29-12-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longjonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I think, if you have the feeling that she likes you, you need to be honest with her, otherwise you'll hurt her real bad.
Anyway, I think friend with benefits is pretty common these days. Test water first, see how she reacts.
There are girls, who fucked before, but will not do it unless the other guy is their bf. Such girls, I would say, are productive in life, as they understand there is more to life than sex haha.
But of course, most of the time, girls who fucked before, are horny. Be honest with her, about what you want.
I'm not concerned about hurting her. Frankly, I don't care about her feelings.
Since you say she'll give it up only to her bf (which she did the last time), then I'll get into a relationship with her then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyTubbie View Post
Dude, I think you should go slow. Don't give her the impression you are going all out, reserve a little and she will yearn for you more and more until the time you take action, she will not reject or hold back.
Alright thanks, I was thinking of going all out but I guess we can take it slow, make her trust me so much she'll do anything for me.

How about making out? Should I go for to catch her by surprise and melt her with my spontaneity or drop hints like saying "I bet you're a great kisser" and "Any guy would be lucky to kiss you" and stuff?
Old 29-12-2013, 04:35 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sunnysunnysunny is Cool - loads of Potential

TS is just an asshole!
We are no saints in this forum but definately not as evil.
You better believe in karma and not have a daughter in future.
Jerk yourself or go geylang
Old 29-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

"I just want to play with her feelings to get into her pants."

Wow such an asshole move. How about telling her the truth that you just wanna fuck? She may be open to being FBs for all you know. If she isn't, maybe you should move on and find someone who's more receptive.

Playing with a girl's feelings is really low.
Old 30-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,tell her that u want to see her neh neh & pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,tell her that u want to see her neh neh & pussy
bro.....u sibay direct leh!!!!!
but I like your style.....
Old 30-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask her 'Ai Sio Kan Mai?'

So what level of friendship have you reached? How come you know she is not a virgin? She told you? Just tell her you like a girl who can match up sexually. If after sex, you think ok can be couple. If after sex, you think not ok then just remain as friends. At least you are being honest enough to let her make a choice.
Old 30-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Reds View Post
bro.....u sibay direct leh!!!!!
but I like your style.....
Yes l think some girls like direct style also.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

TS very simple jus ask the girl come to sbf n read yr post.. Then she will know wat to do next.. Haha..
Old 03-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
incisor69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyincisor69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS super low. we not saints here but we don't go that low to hurt someone's feelings.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longjonny View Post
Hi guys,
I'm sick of being the nice guy that gets rejected over and over again, I just want to play with her feelings to get into her pants.
We're not in this forum because we're saints right?
Sick of being nice guy and being rejected doesn't gives you the right to play with other people's feeling.. On the hind-side, I rather you tell her directly rather then playing with her feeling. It's a two separate thing.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Snowsweet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One word "low"

Want sex without commitment pay for it. Or let the gal known in advance there are gals that are that more open minded! What for lie to get into ppls pants!

You have been hurt before what for hurt others too? Was it fun being deceived?
Old 03-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

though i think like most bros here that lying to girls to get them on bed is low and despicable...

what do you guys think of girls who use push up bras and make up kits to beautify themselves? so as long as its good for the economy, we dont call them bluffs and lies or whatever you call it? haha...only difference is one cheat by verbal lying while the other cheat by visual lying...fundalmentally arent they the same? so we men got no emotions 1 la..wont get hurt 1...even if C dropped to A and/or pimples in full glory after the unveil..

disclaimer: i'm not supporting TS to hurt people...just giving some 1 cents worth..cos we still need the economy to grow..so buy more push up bras and more make up kits please ..

shucks..i forgot those silicons.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1