The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone ever got married overseas before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
Can do customary overseas? Like walking down the church overseas?
Since you sound so determined, why not just go through the motion and YES pay a church to do the motion and just not register it on paper? Ask yourself and her why you 2 need the paper for? Apply for HDB flat or baby bonus once she bear you children?
Old 27-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
since its underground r/s, then y would they wanna get married and make things messy
Totally agreed. Why mess it up? Why want paper license?

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 27-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Since you sound so determined, why not just go through the motion and YES pay a church to do the motion and just not register it on paper? Ask yourself and her why you 2 need the paper for? Apply for HDB flat or baby bonus once she bear you children?
Ok say no paper, but how to go about doing this? At where? Which country?
Old 03-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

nicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicenice_guy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone got married in HK before? Non registered on paper, but just a ceremony in church.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicenice_guy View Post
Anyone got married in HK before? Non registered on paper, but just a ceremony in church.
talk about it 10 months and still not married ah? then forget it la.

if wanna ceremony in church, then should go those nice old ancient churches in europe, wear gown for fun, i do i do then sex. no need to sign or what.

the thing is the pastor do not know it is bigamy and effectively u are lying and making him lie to god. hope u dont get stoned if found out by locals.

i will suggest u go take some wedding shots and treat it like honeymoon. why so involved about that piece of water that could potentially ruin both of u (she rich, maybe her husband can divorce her on grounds of adultery, split her fortune, custody of kids and both of u tio charged for bigamy). all for the pleasure of 1 piece of paper

sound exciting right?
Old 03-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

Ya now no paper or what... Just for fun
Old 03-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lcdavid is Cool - loads of Potential

based on my findings with regard to marryin overseas, ROM is not linked with one country to another. If you wish to marry another person in another country, and if you are married in Singapore, you will need to provide a certificate from ROM Singpaore stating you are eligible as single, widow or divorce or something like that.

You then take the certificate to the country you wish to marry and they will allow you to register over there. Most laws today require marriage certificate in order to register the child if not your child will be stateless. Of course, some how one day can become citizen of Singapore but it will be messy and have to prove DNA and sort of government regulations.

The only country you can marry without the certificate is USA. But beware, your second wife will not be entitled to any benefits except maybe from a death will.

regards
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1