The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 09-04-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 11
Iconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of light
New Slim & Very Pretty Korean Babe Yuna. Amazing Service and Killer BBBJ

Hi bros, presenting to u Guys another Korean Gem. Hot & Sexy Yuna

Name: Yuna

Stats: 35C 25 35 with nice pink nips

Complexion : Very Fair & Smooth Porcelain Skin.

Ht :167cm

Services Included: Shower Together, Frenching, BBBJ, CIM Add $50, Licking, 69, HJ, FJ, Gfe

Damage : $250/50/1 incl rm

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Video Link : https://vimeo.com/263734423

100% Real Pictures, feel free to reject if pics are not the same person

Beautiful Horny Korean BBBJ Queen with Hot Killer Body....Dont Miss !!!

Interested bros, Sms or WhatsApp to 81878181 with gal's name and preffered timing for booking

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Interested bros, kindly SMS or WhatsApp to +65 81878181 with your forum nick name + gal + preferred time or PRIVATE MESSAGE me which Gal + HP Contact Number + Prefered Date & Time. I will reply with sms to confirm the appointment. Thank You
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-04-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster (A)

Iconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of lightIconick is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New Slim & Very Pretty Korean Babe Yuna. Amazing Service and Killer BBBJ

Services Included: Shower Together, Frenching, BBBJ, CIM Add $50, Licking, 69, HJ, FJ, Gfe

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Interested bros, Sms or WhatsApp to 81878181 with gal's name and preffered timing for booking

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Interested bros, kindly SMS or WhatsApp to +65 81878181 with your forum nick name + gal + preferred time or PRIVATE MESSAGE me which Gal + HP Contact Number + Prefered Date & Time. I will reply with sms to confirm the appointment. Thank You
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 09-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 10-04-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 11-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 12-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 13-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 14-04-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 15-04-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 16-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 17-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 17-04-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
montage2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Yuna and I am still thinking about it as I write this FR. Firstly, big thanks to Iconick for the arrangement. The process was simple and safe while the location was top notch.

The photos are definitely real with no over-editing. These days, I think this is something that should not be taken for granted haha. Therefore, anyone interested can be assured that there won't be any surprises or disappointment.

I was greeted at a door by Yuna who immediately warmed me up with her beautiful smile. I must admit that although I am over 6'0', she still appeared quite tall to me (probably due to her long legs). She held my hand and brought me into the shower and when I was finished, had clean towels to dry up. We proceeded to the bed where the experience was heavenly. I will not go into details as it is probably better for you to find out yourself. It might be chemistry or just her character but it really felt like I was on bed with my gf (single now just to clarify haha) and nothing commercial about it at all. After we were done, we laid in bed for a while chit-chatting and damn, I really wished time would have slowed down. However, I had to be responsible with time and reluctantly left albeit fully content with the experience.

I understand that she does not have much time to explore sg and was so infatuated that I wanted to ask her out when she is not working just to show her around or have a meal. Not sure what Iconick bro will think of that but if that works, can pass her my contact

Overall I will rate the service 10/10 as that was what I got from Yuna.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 19-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster (A)

Sorry no indian bros

** Non Smoker**

Start Booking Now!!!

Thank You
Iconick
Old 19-04-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SiUtCk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short FR from me:

Had an opportunity to book Yuna few days back. I had an Excellent session with her. Her BBBJ was wondering. And I think my painting was great for her too.

Left a satisfied man.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal