The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 15-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Eh just asking...
Anyone remember a FL (seems pure FL, no stable) called Kylie?
She posted here a month ago and I saved her number on my to do list after reading some great FRs on her from reliable Bros....
Can’t find her thread anymore...
Havana Slicks, Rey69, bastardball... ring a bell?
Just wanna see the FRs again and see if i should take the plunge this week and engage her services.

Also I hope viviankoh picks me too!
like got some impression but i didnt try her...
perhaps other bros can help...
Old 16-04-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

bro she’s a freelancer and not under a stable. she revealed to me that this isn’t the industry for her to solve her problems so i guess she quit. i’ve tried her and can say she has very good attitude and can only wish her well...

Quote:
Eh just asking...
Anyone remember a FL (seems pure FL, no stable) called Kylie?
She posted here a month ago and I saved her number on my to do list after reading some great FRs on her from reliable Bros....
Can’t find her thread anymore...
Havana Slicks, Rey69, bastardball... ring a bell?
Just wanna see the FRs again and see if i should take the plunge this week and engage her services.

Also I hope viviankoh picks me too!
Old 16-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
bro she’s a freelancer and not under a stable. she revealed to me that this isn’t the industry for her to solve her problems so i guess she quit. i’ve tried her and can say she has very good attitude and can only wish her well...
Thanks for the update bro!
This market literally u hesitate, you masturbate policy!
The gems dissappear fast!
Old 16-04-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the update bro!
This market literally u hesitate, you masturbate policy!
The gems dissappear fast!
ya c gems have to fast hand fast leg...
some girls work a few days find that this line not for them gone liao...
Old 16-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
i let u look look c c whether u like or not lo...
juz dun expect body like bro headon, instead far from it...
Ya. His tummy lv comfy de...
Old 16-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviankoh View Post
Ya. His tummy lv comfy de...
mine also comfy, but flabby...
Old 17-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Any recommendations? I usually like slim and even flat chested haha but if on top of that loud moaner would be great
Old 17-04-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Any report on poshbabes? They have seriously gone under the radar.
Old 17-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Still looking for pretty ones... stock quite bad recently?
Old 17-04-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Skywalker1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited FL, Kinkirene for a quick session of BBBJ at her place after work. I just had to give her a review cause of her BBBJ.

Location: very discrete. Private property so don't need to worry about hotel going in or out. And the security there abit shit haha. So went in and out easily.

Looks: 7/10. Looks like your Ah Lian Next door. Got the kind of look that u find very attractive in an Ah Lian. Best is the tattoo, give u a bad ass feeling. Dressed in a short night dress, so very seductive

Body: 9/10: very good and cuppable B Cup. Slim body and nice ass to smack.

Bbbj: 9/10. Took me a good 30 mins to cum. But she didn't give up and just keep sucking and sucking. Deep and wet. Very enjoyable accompanied by the nice music.

RTF? Hmmmmm when I have the money haha.
Old 18-04-2018, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 15
vanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant futurevanityandwax has a brilliant future

Any FR on Kerine?
Old 18-04-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
Rufuslife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Any report on poshbabes? They have seriously gone under the radar.
Poshbabes is still active, but u can find them in wechat instead. The gals look hot. But I have yet to patronise poshbabes though.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
Poshbabes is still active, but u can find them in wechat instead. The gals look hot. But I have yet to patronise poshbabes though.
They are from butterfly. Agent probably dun Wan advertise here cos Want save costs n ask pple indirectly advertise for them here for free. Prices still the same despite no need pay fees here.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
They are from butterfly. Agent probably dun Wan advertise here cos Want save costs n ask pple indirectly advertise for them here for free. Prices still the same despite no need pay fees here.
Hope the savings gets passed on to the ladies.
Old 18-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Hope the savings gets passed on to the ladies.
Seriously I doubt so.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1