The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2013, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Naughty experience with Japanese/Korean girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauhuu View Post
Oh ya..super wet wet wet. Squirt a lot.
Must be really great
Old 07-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
taciturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by illimitable View Post
You are so lucky. Have you tried Punjabi girls before?
Not yet. But would like to. Have you?
Old 07-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for friday. Any place in sg can pick up the japanese and korea ladies
Old 07-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to attica and got to know this japanese girl who's here to work in a japanese lounge.. at first just act friendly.. next day accompanied her to buy new phone and dinner.. then went to drink again.. both got high and went hotel 81 and had a very happy ending.. CIM plus swallow everything.. kinky
Old 11-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknloaded View Post
went to attica and got to know this japanese girl who's here to work in a japanese lounge.. at first just act friendly.. next day accompanied her to buy new phone and dinner.. then went to drink again.. both got high and went hotel 81 and had a very happy ending.. CIM plus swallow everything.. kinky
You pay for the phone?
Old 11-06-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

Party in Korea, check out 0.28 sec where the hot korean girl moving up and down her busty boobs.
Old 25-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here.........
Old 25-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Something that I wrote up on somebody else's thread. Does it count ?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...638&highlight=

Last edited by TempLust; 25-06-2013 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 25-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempLust View Post
Something that I wrote up on somebody else's thread. Does it count ?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...638&highlight=
Bro it would be good to f**k the japanese or korean locally here.
Old 25-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

I had a chat with a Korean young girl on FB. When i start talking dirty with her, she was sharing with me her deepest fetish. Turns me on even more. Too bad she's not staying in Singapore, if not i sure will have plenty of good time with her on bed.
Old 25-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Bro it would be good to f**k the japanese or korean locally here.
Lol....let me break down for you on the categories that we have here.

1. Married which is a no go for me.
2. Single working here but somehow I've not come across any that's worth the time. They've mostly pass their sell by date. They tend to move their men geographically but not their women.
3. Tourist which prefers our darker tone compatriot enough to pay for them.
4. Students, got to know one but my friend beat me to it.
5. Working girls in KTVs and FL.

Think that's what makes it so hard. Even my Jap and Korean guy friends move back home to find themselves a wife. They still refer their own kind.

That's why it's rare to hear much abt it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1