The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
Rex86 Rex86
Re: East Area Tampines Massage

sup bro, location please. Will be there soon
Old 14-02-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
360actionrambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.. me too! i know tampines won't have ones with specials.. but bedok is just nearby ! if you have do let me know..
Old 22-02-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Pls share ctc
Old 28-02-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loanshark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pls pm me location and contacts too! Thanks a lot!
Old 01-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondhlimits View Post
Boss how's your blue wave spa's business recently?
How I know... I not boss.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 20
metamorphosis76 is one of the Best!metamorphosis76 is one of the Best!metamorphosis76 is one of the Best!metamorphosis76 is one of the Best!

Bros who knows...

care to share with me.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BenThunderBolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share and PM contact pls
Old 05-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Last nite went out to my usual mp but realise they are closed after 11pm. Not 1 but 2. Those 24hrs heartland one provide really gd massage def not piano. So those 24hrs at non residential area will give u sucky service since demand is high but low supply. Then when some dickhead cust receive bad service they go complaint to law enforcer then they go big sweep and sg become clean. Smart move by garmen.
uncle knows some stillnopens after 11pm because licence still not due to renew.
but even when they becomes 11pm... actually still can go rule to game within the law...

uncle can be the 11pm appointment.it is quite clear, right?
Old 05-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Thanks for the update ... wait for other bro review.

So looks like blk 201 tampines many bro already found that no special..

Bliss
News
Classic
This one with no recording

maybe bro need to visit like uncle more regular.
spa to spa, got their ggood girls and got unlocked girls

Last edited by RoadsterRTM; 05-03-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadsterRTM View Post

maybe bro need to visit like uncle more regular.
spa to spa, got their ggood girls and got unlocked girls
No money to keep on going.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dragoncateast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried BlueWave and had a good experience and thinking that I should share here...

Had a 2 hours session with Alice
Look: 8/10 - Nice for someone without make up. I think age around 25-29
Body: 8/10 - Look nice. It is a clean place so just see, no touch
Massage: 10/10 - Hard massage all the way.. She has a magic touch and able to find all the sore point on my body.... Totally refreshed after the session...

One point to share is that she don't lower down my pants when massage my butt (thought it was a standard procedure here) and i was thinking abit sien already... what, no teasing?

then when she massage my thight and shin, she actually sit on the massage table and put my legs on her laps.... quite gf feeling... as well as sitting on my leg so manage to feel her butt... shiok!

Unfortunately she only work during the afternoon session so can't see her if you come later of the day... Heard someone come in to look for Sharon but was informed she only work in the late session... Wondering anybody have any experience with Sharon?
Old 06-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoncateast View Post
Just tried BlueWave and had a good experience and thinking that I should share here...

Had a 2 hours session with Alice
Look: 8/10 - Nice for someone without make up. I think age around 25-29
Body: 8/10 - Look nice. It is a clean place so just see, no touch
Massage: 10/10 - Hard massage all the way.. She has a magic touch and able to find all the sore point on my body.... Totally refreshed after the session...

One point to share is that she don't lower down my pants when massage my butt (thought it was a standard procedure here) and i was thinking abit sien already... what, no teasing?

then when she massage my thight and shin, she actually sit on the massage table and put my legs on her laps.... quite gf feeling... as well as sitting on my leg so manage to feel her butt... shiok!

Unfortunately she only work during the afternoon session so can't see her if you come later of the day... Heard someone come in to look for Sharon but was informed she only work in the late session... Wondering anybody have any experience with Sharon?
Bluewave clean place all of us know liao.. all 乖乖女。

Recommend you apple next visit. Keep her as your regular ML. But be careful don't fall in love with her. GFE is very strong and she smell very nice especially when she massage you from front downward your stomach... And boob close to you.

Don't think anything hor. If you ask she will tell you toliet is there... Go in and use soap DIY.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Bluewave clean place all of us know liao.. all 乖乖女。

Recommend you apple next visit. Keep her as your regular ML. But be careful don't fall in love with her. GFE is very strong and she smell very nice especially when she massage you from front downward your stomach... And boob close to you.

Don't think anything hor. If you ask she will tell you toliet is there... Go in and use soap DIY.

hahah Apple massage actually its more to teasing type.... but i prefer Joey massage better but her teasing is not tat great ah but she give good massage.. Use to be regular at BW but now busy with work so less time to visit them again.. I have tried Serene before.. Shes alright.. Bella for me cannot make it.. Few others forget their name.. hahah
Old 06-03-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofTomorrow View Post
hahah Apple massage actually its more to teasing type.... but i prefer Joey massage better but her teasing is not tat great ah but she give good massage.. Use to be regular at BW but now busy with work so less time to visit them again.. I have tried Serene before.. Shes alright.. Bella for me cannot make it.. Few others forget their name.. hahah
joey teases well. when i was lying down, she massage near to my thigh and groin area and i make a small moan. just to show her that I enjoy and she tease more. at the end of the session i release myself in the cubicle.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
joey teases well. when i was lying down, she massage near to my thigh and groin area and i make a small moan. just to show her that I enjoy and she tease more. at the end of the session i release myself in the cubicle.

hahah good for u man. its added bonus to have some teasing but sometime too much teasing also defeat the purpose if wanna have a good massage.. heheh end up still feel aching if more than 50% teasing rather than real massage.. kikiki
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread