The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 15
sexlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sexperience with massage girl who was also my sex & life tutor

Thanks all bro for all the support. Sorry didn't have time to write as start work already. Anyway, I will write more tomorrow.
Old 28-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
scamper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks. I am waiting
Old 30-01-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Late camper here, waiting for more! Cheers bro . . . . . .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

After 6 years, I am came across this thread that I started. Never manage to find the energy to continue though as a lot of thing happened after that. Because of her, I landed in a lot of shit. But it is also after that, I had many steamy encounters, which lead to me eventually meeting and marrying my Wife.

I've decided to continue the story, but it's been 8 year. So the details is a little vague. I guess I will make it up along the way.
Old 20-02-2018, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa TS revive 6 year old story. hopefully it's still good
Old 20-02-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlance View Post
After 6 years, I am came across this thread that I started. Never manage to find the energy to continue though as a lot of thing happened after that. Because of her, I landed in a lot of shit. But it is also after that, I had many steamy encounters, which lead to me eventually meeting and marrying my Wife.

I've decided to continue the story, but it's been 8 year. So the details is a little vague. I guess I will make it up along the way.
welcome back and waiting here for your sharing bro.
Old 20-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro and its never too late. Good to hear your sexperience journey w these massage girl plus how u end up meeting your wife thru here. Sound rather interesting!!
Old 20-02-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls continue! As the saying goes “better be late than never!”
Old 20-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:

Welcome back bro, upped you for a little motivational boost
Old 20-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Bloomybird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS
Old 21-02-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice to see you back bro, look forward to your next updates. support support.
Old 21-02-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

set up camp here to wait for your update bro.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

So, after that, I quickly go to my locker to record the number. I was feeling very horny now as my army is already at the gate waiting to Cheong out. I was imagining how I would fuck her multiple times. But I must endure. I must wait for her to have my final battle. Show her what I’m made of.

After a good dip in the hot pool and some food to replenish my energy, I sent her a txt.

Me: hi, it’s me, remember your promise ok?

After an hour or so, she replied

Gina: hello boss, yes, I will not forget. I finish work 11 pm. U want to come find me?

Me: sure, I will wait for you at 11pm. Call me when you finish work

At 11pm. I was waiting in my car for Gina. Have waited for 30 minutes, she have not called yet. I was now wondering if she would turn up. So I called her and she did not pick up the phone. Being a gentleman, I waited for another 15 Minutes and decided to leave. Thought to myself “knn kanna cheated” I was a bit pissed off

Just as I was about to leave, the phone rang. I picked up, it was Gina.

Gina: sorry boss, have a last job to do. Are you still there?

Me: yes, of course, how can I leave without you.

Gina: Wah! So sweet, u wait for me 5 minutes ok? I’m comming now.

Me: ok, I waiting level 1 for you

So I got out of my car and waited at the lift lobby. 10 minutes later Gina came out of the lift. She was wearing a red Color T that hugs her body tightly. It shows off her C cup natural breast without being too revealing, and a white short that is short and tight, also showing off her tight ass. One thing I did not notice before is that she is tall for an Asian lady. I think about 1.62 or 1.63m. She’s as tall as me. She smile when she saw me.

Gina: so sorry, I boss, I will make it up to you later ok?

“Yes, u have to make it up to me the whole nigh” I thought as my bro harden to the thought of this.

Me: no problem, guys must wait for ladies mah.

Gina: u r really sweet boss

Me: don’t call me boss lah, call me Raymond

Gina: ok Raymond, so u want to eat something? I’m really hungry now.

“Want me to treat you supper before the deed right? Ok, nvm, I’m will make sure I make my money worth” I thought.

Me: sure, what u want to eat?

Gina: how about East Coast , I really craving for bbq seafood and gonggong

Me: sure.

So we went to my car and being a gentleman, I open the car door for her. She was surprised and gave me a peck on the cheek. So off we went to East Coast for supper
Old 21-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
HorYiSee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support your thread
Old 21-02-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story writing. Keep it up. Support!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1