The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
Qu Bu Qu Ma? deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What Are Your Predictions for City Harvest Case? Guilty or Not?

Hello everyone! I'm back! LOL

As per all other threads, no trolling and fighting please.

Freedom of opinions can be expressed,
but let's just respect one another's differences.

What's your take on this case,
regardless of whether you are Christian or even a City Harvest member
or otherwise?

In fact, I'm hoping that someone from City Harvest drops by.
Good to hear from insider's POV.

Let's go!!!

As per my other thread,
the most accurate prediction will get +6 humble points from me.

The verdict will be out on 21 October 2015.

For those totally clueless abt what this is all abt,
u can start with this:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...h/2127968.html

LET THE PREDICTIONS BEGIN!!!

Do you want to go and fix the Haze?

MORE IMPORTANTLY, DO U WANT TO GO ...
AND FIX THE CHURCH?
Old 29-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
LuckyEight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What Are Your Predictions for City Harvest Case? Guilty or Not?

Definitely guilty.
Old 29-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Serina Wee, who described working for the church she loved as a "dream come true”, said that it was never her intention to cause the church to “suffer loss”.

AND FIX THE CHURCH?
Old 29-09-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8157 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

I do not believe her or any of the culprits. When times are good, they pocketed so much money. Sure they will not tell the truth.

IF AGC don't have enough evidence, the DPP will not bring the culprits to court.

This is high profile case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu Bu Qu Ma? View Post

Serina Wee, who described working for the church she loved as a "dream come true”, said that it was never her intention to cause the church to “suffer loss”.
Old 29-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyEight View Post
Definitely guilty.
Hi bro Lucky Eight. Thanks for being the 1st replier!

How guilty do u think they will be?
Let off with a slap in the wrist and fine? Or long jail term?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
I do not believe her or any of the culprits. When times are good, they pocketed so much money. Sure they will not tell the truth.

IF AGC don't have enough evidence, the DPP will not bring the culprits to court.

This is high profile case.
Hi bro SirLance thanks for the input.

I know what u mean,
but at the same time I'm comparing this case with
the Central Christian Church case years ago.

Trial was also super high profile,
and in the end, CCC won the case.
Context was different,
but I'm also concerned that after all the big hoo haa,
all of them acquitted.

To be honest,
I would hate to see Serina Wee jailed though.
LOL

Here are more pix of her.

AND FIX THE CHURCH?

Last edited by Qu Bu Qu Ma?; 29-09-2015 at 12:36 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

At least half or all aquitted, or at least Serina n hotwife...lol

Just to be countarian...

I dun really follow the case though

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 29-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

Bro ex-bro.

Brief summary for you.

http://mothership.sg/2015/09/defence...th-day-finale/

Defence vs Prosecution: Closing oral submissions as City Harvest Church trial reached 140th day finale

15 September 2015 by Belmont Lay

For and against side-by-side comparisons.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Mavis Chionh did not mince her words in her closing oral submissions on Sept. 14, 2015, for the long-running City Harvest Church trial.

She not only questioned their credibility, but also pointed out their sophistication and slammed each of the six co-accused for distancing themselves from their alleged crimes.

The six accused are: Kong Hee, 50; Tan Ye Peng, 42; Serina Wee, 38; Sharon Tan, 39; John Lam, 47 and Chew Eng Han, 54.

Culled from three sources, we compared the closing oral submissions made by the defence and prosecution.

The last day of the trial is today, Sept. 15, where the defence counsels of the six accused have the opportunity to respond to the prosecution’s closing submissions.

Here is the side-by-side comparison:

Kong Hee

Defence: Kong always believed that it was legal to invest the church’s building fund to support the Crossover Project. He repeatedly gave instructions to his team to seek advice from the church’s lawyers and auditors before executing the transactions. Evidence showed that his instructions had been carried out to protect the interests of the church. It would have been against logic that a person with dishonest intent would bring his plans to advisors.

Kong had also never been told by these advisors that the building fund could not be invested and used to support the Crossover Project. He always had the intention of fulfilling the obligation of repaying the bonds

Prosecution: The deputy public prosecutor told the court to reject his testimony, and called Kong a “well-practised liar” with an “utter lack of credibility”.

Kong was also criticised for not being able to maintain a consistent position on critical factual issues and sought to portray his leadership role in managing CHC as being hands-off and indirect. And when faced with damning evidence, he insulated himself by attributing his approval for the sham transactions to information given to him by professionals.

Tan Ye Peng

Defence: The CHC case was unique as it had no complainant, there was no expert evidence heard and what was also unique was the relationship the accused had with one another. The court was urged to look at the actions of the accused, as evidenced from the emails they exchanged, and the discussions of cash flow showed they were not talking about something that was a sham.

Prosecutor: Tan played an indispensable role in relation to the sham investment and his authority was second only to Kong’s in the management of the Crossover Project. His defence was an attempt to cast responsibility for any and all incriminating acts on co-accused Kong and Chew.

Serina Wee

Defence: There was never a conspiracy to commit wrongdoing. There were various instances where the language the accused used in her email correspondences with her co-accused were consistent with her testimony.

Prosecution: Serina Wee was the most inextricably involved in the conspiracy because of her role as the Crossover project administrator. She had to keep track of the accounts and budgeting for Sun Ho’s music career, which included monitoring the movement and planning and monitoring the progress of the sham transactions.

Sharon Tan

Defence: She lacked motive and she loved City Harvest Church. She had no reason to cause losses to the church. She also had nothing to gain from the conspiracy, with no cut of the proceeds, pay rise or promotion but had everything to lose.

Prosecutor: The defence of the City Harvest Church finance manager Sharon Tan was described as deeply cynical and self-serving.

Her evidence demonstrates her full participation in the planning, execution and subsequent cover-up of the conspiracy.

But yet she portrayed herself as a hard-working but naïve church employee roped in to help with the sham, in blissful ignorance of any wrongdoing that her co-accused might have intended.

The DPP said CHC was not some struggling new voluntary outfit run by bumbling amateurs with no experience of the financial world.

John Lam

Defence: The prosecution relied on its own inferences that Lam knew about the plans.

The prosecution had to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the bonds were sham in nature, his client knew of the sham nature and agreed to the conspiracy.

At the inception of the first bonds, Lam was not involved in the structuring of the bonds and was not included in the correspondences that discussed the repayment plans.

Prosecution: Lam was the “inside man” in City Harvest Church’s governance and oversight bodies, who prevented the sham investment bonds from being found out. Lam, a former CHC board member, had a “special role” that none of his co-accused could have fulfilled.

Chew Eng Han

Defence: Chew Eng Han reiterated that his frame of mind had been pure when he was alleged to have conspired with the other co-accused to commit criminal breach of trust. He submitted that the bonds he had structured as investment manager of the church were in line with common market practices.

Prosecution: Chew lacked coherence and credibility as he had argued that the sham investments into Xtron and Firna were actually investments into Sun Ho’s music career. This exposed that the bonds were not investments after all.

He then went on to take multiple irreconcilable positions, saying that the bonds were indeed genuine investments in Xtron and Firna.

Conclusion

Defence: It is not enough to ask if the accused knew that they were doing wrong. Rather, it is to ask if they actually committed wrongdoing in order to cause wrongful loss. In the case of CHC, there was insufficient evidence of this wrongdoing.

Prosecution: It is a fallacy to believe that a crime committed, to further what the perpetrator considers to be a good cause, is not a crime.

Therefore, it is completely irrelevant that they did this with the motive of advancing CHC’s interests, the prosecutor said.

AND FIX THE CHURCH?
Old 29-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Arrrrrrghhhhh! Headache!!!!

Dunno if it's politics or the CHC or the haze.. My body cannot take it.... Lol

Anyway, just my 2cents worth....

When u put 8-9figure sums into the hands of a man.... No matter how Godly he was....

Or for the love of a sexy pussy, and maybe mistress (who know man... If using $25M kept his stress releaser in the US....)

With another more chio chiobu accounts gal by his side... WHO KNOWS MAN!?

I'm just a man, not a saint..

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 29-09-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

read up mrslightnfriends blog, or facebook. or chc confessions.

You can get a lot of answers from there.

My point of view? Sure kena guilty. The evidence are too over whelming.

Serina may look hot as a MILF, but by the time she is out, old liao.

Sun Ho? Her scanty clothes did not even turn me on. She is a Pastor to lead CHC from now onwards.

Sharon Tan? don't look sexy to me. Pity her though.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
durian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The question is has the prosecutor proven beyond a reasonable doubt in this case which is the highest standard of proof that must be met in any trial.
Old 29-09-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kendom7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I honestly believed with all the people involved in this saga, there will be a few that will be taking the fall, and maybe 1 or 2 escaped with maybe a fine. This case involves lots of $$$$, and also it is dealing with a religious 'entity' here.
So, when fraud and corruption is committed, and I am sure sufficient evidence is " collected and produced", then come Oct when the verdict is out..be prepared to be shock and shocked., just like GE2015.
Stay tune.
Old 29-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
ChenYaFa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All are guilty as hell.
Old 29-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
DanielSturridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I am the judge all will be sentenced to prison.
Old 29-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

I said this from time and time again. Religion is a SCAM!!! .

The well meaning ones are just misguided while the more ambitious ones are all out to control and manipulated the stupid masses who believe in their bullshit. E.g. Fly a plane into a building so you can have fucking virgins in the after-life cos some cowardly caveman said so.

All this stupid nonsense so that their vain but horse-face pastor can do sexy videos like this:

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 29-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 9
Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!Babarella is one of the Best!

How to be guilty? No consideration woh. Or rather prosecutor did not do utmost to present beyond reasonable doubt, money is pocketed unlike Najib. Some more state cannot say church cannot invest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1