The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How I finally upped my maid..

Lol you all hor.. not that I like to stereotype but... Don't you guys realise that most maids are good at items? Hahaha

I was cursing and swearing inside Liao... Knn always cock block... Ccb...this time is what.....

Me: why?
L: sir too fast.. i scared....slowly can sir? Next time please...

CCB got next time? I already want to die Liao... So hard le knn....

Me: then I like that how? U help me ah? While I was pointing to my hard-on... Partly I also don't wanna push her too much... Later backfire how? This is a dangerous game leh... So many reports in the newspaper ... I had to swallow my lust ... Cannot Chiong too much and too hard as of now...

L: I don't know how sir...

Dulan.. this cannot that cannot.... I took her hands and place it on my hard-on... Then I slowly guide her to stroke and pump me... In the mean time... Fed up Liao rite... I started to finger her again... All the while we were standing up....

L: ahhh...sir...ahhhhhhh...
Me: you like it right? See... So wet already.. ( slosh slosh slosh) see....
)L: ahh…ahh…sir...

All the while her hand movements were spastic....pump abit stop...squeeze...stop ...stroke...stop... Knn la how to come...

L: sir …sir…stop stop... Toilet... Sir....I need to...
Me: just relax....while I went into fast and furious mode... Like angry sex... Minus the dick to pussy penetration... (Slosh slosh slosh) she was so fucking wet....

L: sir... Cannot...tak boleh tahan...sir...toilet...ahhh...ummmm..ahhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhh!

She gave a shiver.... And grab me even tighter... While her hand squeeze my fucking dick.... Knn...like squeeze pressure ball like that... Wah lan....

I release her... Then sat down on my bed..

Me: tmr morning 8am come into the room ah...

L just nodded and started wearing her shorts back... And slowly exited the room...

KNN PCB... I cannot cum... Sexually frustrated... I changed and went to my car.. drove out to my surrounding area... Went into a massage parlor... And had a release... Boy... That PRC turned PR lady... With her teh voice.. exchanged contact... And soon .. down the road... Became my FB... That's for another ongoing segment in my life...haha

The next morning.... I woke up ard 7.30... Did the morning routine, preparing for work... And no knock on the door....KNN... Sian...

I went downstairs and found her in the kitchen washing dishes... Cleaning...

Me: L ...

L: yes sir! ( While smiling cheerfully at me )

Knn smile what... Smile that I'm a carrot head Liao huh....CCb

Me: I think since you don't like what I do.. then you think if you really want to be my cewek not. My cewek all I concek wan. With that saying, I raise my right palm to form a circle... With my left palm ball into a fist, I flipped the bird and stimulate a sexual hand sign with the middle finger penetrating my right handed circle... While enforcing the word... Conkek!

Me : you think first then come talk to me. When I come home at night... The hand phone you can keep. I won't take back... But I not going to top up for you or give you monthly payment. You not my cewek. But the hand phone if madam or sir see.. I will say is not my one. I will bak bodoh... And will say I don't know how you get.

With that I turned my back seat from her and walk out of the house....
Old 19-07-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BensonTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol ............
Old 19-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
StringsMaestro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, kuat kuat sokong sini.
Old 19-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Like your story. Some pts for u in encouragement. Hope to see the next installment soon..
Old 19-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

You get to up her...I get to up you for your posts! haha
Old 19-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Tazzymercs. Beware. Don't be blackmailed by this maid! At least keep some record that she agreed to do this stuff with you. So that she doesn't accuse you of rape. Don't eat where you shit. Find maids online or ask for advice in the "Screwing Maids" thread in SBF.
Old 19-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
HornyPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah... Hard up ah... Being a maid is so difficult.
Old 19-07-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha thanks bros for all the advices... But then again lust is always high up... When got lust very hard to think... And... She left sg lo... Lucky for me... L was quite ok in a sense.. i took care of her well being when she was working for my family.. thus no issues... Heng ah...
Old 19-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Klocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue please
Old 19-07-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
KokaKoala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heng ah bo daiji haha
Old 19-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 20
Simplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of lightSimplyguy8 is a glorious beacon of light

TS Super cute, I like the in-between cursing and swearing...hahaha!!
Old 20-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Keep it coming bro. Love ur story!
Old 20-07-2016, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 8
neo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: How I finally upped my maid..

Hi bro loved your story! Camping here Liao!
Old 20-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

I tell you.. waiting for things to happen hor... Is so unbearable... While I as working... I am thinking... KNN later she run away report police how... Or she snitch on me to my family how... Blackmail how...this how that how...1 million how's.....my heart ah no up no down... Everything is in a blur...

After work.. when I got home... I purposely walk in front of her.. open the fridge and took huge glups of water... Just to make my presence known... Sat down at the dining table, surfing sammyboy... Reading ilock posts... Haha... While asking her to do things for me. Not once did I mention anything...

Around 10.30 I went back up to my room... Bathe and continue surfing sammyboy... I remember it was nearing the end of the month.. why do I remember this date.... Just.. read on...

If you guys expected something to happen.. well... Nothing had happen. The night just passed... Uneventfully... With the exception that around midnight... I went to my usual massage place to have a ending...and or starting of the day.. haiz..

I was thinking... aiya fuck it la... Nothing happens... Those bro in the screwing maid thread got bluff people not... Saying their conquest like so easy... Fast and furious... Knn... Give abit of top up money la... Can get bj -ed.... Can bonked.... KNNB.... How come like this L cannot de.. different meh... Bluff people... Cheat my feelings.. those buggers in the forum... But... Also relieve la because nothing happen... Like police , blackmail, legal issue haha..

Few days pass and went into a new month... I just happen to came back from work in the afternoon when L spotted me ... This is when things got a little interesting..
Old 20-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all

Anticipating for next episode
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1