The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 13
HunterJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Natural D cup ML with over the top value for money services

Sounds like good lobang. Bro TS can share please ~ thank you!!
Old 06-07-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Riezboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ctc preazseeee
Old 06-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I like headlights. Can share ctc pls?
Old 06-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Erster is Cool - loads of Potential

mind to share pls!!
Old 08-07-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Have cleared almost all PMs.

There are still many bros who did not read my requirements to share.

1. Zero power bros need not apply. I am unlikely to reply your PM
2. I am looking for exchange of natural d cupper ML. Don't PM me asking me to share without sharing yours. Don't use a b cupper to exchange contact.
3. Don't PM me contacts which are already advertised in the forum.

I also realised there are a lot of recycled contacts passed around. I get some of the same contacts from a few bros. Hope this will happen less frequently.

For bros who shared your valuable gems and have gotten mine, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH OTHER BROS

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Kiddd is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can share contact pls thx!!
Old 10-07-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
lens80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will like to thk TS for the sharing.

Made an appt this afternoon. Was lead into a room with shower.
ML came in. Jaw drop! The headlights were very well define even with the clothes on.

Massage was good. Right strength at the right points.
GQ asked and the BM was the main highlight. No rush, totally enjoyed it as what the other Bros had mentioned.

Will definitely RTF. Cheers!
Old 14-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Thanks to ts halogen for sharing the contact. This place has been opened for quite a few years but i only visit once in a while. Went to look for C but she was busy so i took a viet (name start with M).

My FR:
Looks: late 20s to early 30s, sweet looking, big eyes
Massage: 8/10
Figure: ample C cup
Service: standard charges of $50 or $80 for bm. Accommodating, chatty and able to speak quite fluently in chinese. This place has always been very good in terms of hygiene. They change bedsheets and towels every session. A very good quiet place to visit and relax after you drink. Quite a few well known ktvs around. There's also a prc slim and quite pretty, name starts with O. Boobs i would estimate a small B. Chatted with her and find that she is gentle and soft spoken. Likely to try her soon.
Old 14-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Ts for the contact. Apparently this ML is previously from shop in a balestair which is clean. Always wanted something from her and finally I got after she gone to the dark side. She can massage well for sure and I mean real massage. Thumbs up.
Old 14-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mouth watering MRs.. too bad cant get the contact to try.. but i guess thats what it takes to keep it safe and standard up
Old 15-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Simple MR on the ML.

Location is central.
While heading to place I noticed there are two CCTVs focusing on your direction.
Room I was allocated was quite small and there is attached shower.
Her massage is good and she is friendly.
She is more towards the big bone type and those seeking SYT will be disappointed.
Boobs are probably C and not exactly D.
Prices are market rate.
One issue to take not is that she does not clean herself after the act.
Her breasts had that bad smell when I wanted to suck.
This is a turn off.

Thank you to TS for sharing.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
alan10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalan10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to TS for ML contact.

As described by TS & others, her massage skill is good and if you tell her any problem areas she would spend more time there.

She has this pretty face that will grow on you over time.

My experience with her other services is similar to other bro - slow & constant teasing throughout the massage.

Overall, it's quite worth the money spent.
Old 21-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 26-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Had a wonderful experience at this joint. Willing to share with bros who have contact to exchange.

My FR:
Location: 7.5/10 one of the shop houses in central eastern area. 5 minutes walk from the nearest MRT. A few buses go there. For bros who drive, there is a nearby small car park.
Room: 7/10 all rooms come with attached shower except for one. The joint just did a renovation a few months back but because they didn't change the wallpapers, the joint doesn't look very new.

Name: C
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 7/10 pleasant looking. Sure will not reject but not super chio. Long tied up hair.
Boobs: 9/10 holy cow all natural D cup! Not those super soft and saggy ones. Got firmness and volume
Body: 7.5/10 the girl has a larger body frame, bordering BBM but she has curves at the right places
Complexion: 8/10 smooth skin. Normal tan. Has a few small tattoos and one below the belly.

Massage: 8/10 she can really massage. Having worked in an authentic massage shop before and given her strong body frame, you can expect a good rub.
Teasing: 9/10 but she can do really good and aggressive teasing too. Not shy at all the intentionally touch your dick when she rolls her hands down your butt. What is even better, halfway through the teasing, she pressed her body against my back, can feel the ample boobs.
BM: 9.5/10 I seriously don't think you can get any better value for money for BM in this scene. For standard market rate, I got to squeeze and suck her massive boobs, finger her (I asked her to spread her legs and she obliged and I just went inside her pants and dig to my pleasure). She sucked my nipples, licked almost every part of my body and threw in balls sucking at no extra cost. She even attempted to like my dick (but not blow it) a few times! We also did an "outercourse" but she was wearing her pants. For those who don't know what is an outercourse, it is like having bonking motion but the dick is not in the pussy. For the grand finale, she asked me to cum on her boobs when I am boobs fucking her which I did without hesitation. And all these for standard market rate!!!

Attitude: 9/10 she is good at putting me at ease with her small chats and cheerful disposition

Definitely going to return. She told me business has not been very good recently so I thought maybe can share with some bros here.

Up my points does not guarantee contacts. And those who don't have any rep power need not apply.

Sorry but I got to impose these criteria to protect the location. And apologies in advance if you have been to this place before.
You guys are in luck!

C is coming back much earlier from her break and will be starting work tomorrow!

For just $80 (hope she does not increase her price), you will get one of the best BM in the market now by a pleasant looking girl with HUGE natural jugs and HIGH gfe.

As my explorations shift focus and target, for this contact, I am looking for Malaysian Chinese MLs in central area joints who provide FJ for exchange. To sweeten the deal, if (and only if) you actually provide piece of info I am looking for (go search for my previous postings or PM me to find out what it is), I will share with you a comprehensive list of central area joints with info like the phone numbers, types of MLs in the joints etc. Not the most detailed one but by far the only 1 in the scene right now I believe.

Please do not ask for contacts by posting here. FR is ok.

Thank you!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 26-12-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
You guys are in luck!

C is coming back much earlier from her break and will be starting work tomorrow!

For just $80 (hope she does not increase her price), you will get one of the best BM in the market now by a pleasant looking girl with HUGE natural jugs and HIGH gfe.

As my explorations shift focus and target, for this contact, I am looking for Malaysian Chinese MLs in central area joints who provide FJ for exchange. To sweeten the deal, if (and only if) you actually provide piece of info I am looking for (go search for my previous postings or PM me to find out what it is), I will share with you a comprehensive list of central area joints with info like the phone numbers, types of MLs in the joints etc. Not the most detailed one but by far the only 1 in the scene right now I believe.

Please do not ask for contacts by posting here. FR is ok.

Thank you!
For bros who already have her contact, please support her!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1