The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
MP doors with peeping window

Realised that most legal massage joints now hav windows with a fucking big window. There is no privacy. Even tbough we r made to wear those one time use undies n doing decent massage but really hate the thought of customers or ML walk by and peep in.

I went to two joints recently. Decent ones. One of them the receptionist occassionally pop by n peep into the room for a quick glance. Another joint pissed me off. I was lying down doing my upper back and suddenly i realise the door window has a shadow cast in for about 15 seconds. I looked up and i stare at the lady boss face who is peeping into the room. She disappeared and I was so furious and i asked the ML why the lady boss peeped into the room for so long a period. Why...she like my hairy body or what?

I wanted to change and confront the lady boss but the ML comforted me and kept saying sorry.

I say come on we are in a decent joint for a decent massage and i expect a certain level of privacy

What are your tots bro? What would u do if the lady boss or other ML or customer peeped into the room

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: MP doors with peeping window

I should hav shown her the middle finger and fuck her. Wtf

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Relax... The lady boss horny lah.. maybe she touching herself while looking at you liao.... So you should happy lah....
Old 18-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
stog is Cool - loads of Potential

I am fine with it. I don't even mind the door open liao. Massage.. sjni privacy. Go swimming also many people see my body what.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a similar experience at a clean joint.

The door window is big and halfway through my massage, while I was chatting with the ML, a voice from outside of the room suddenly joined in the conversation.

I was a bit stunned and turned my head to look at the door. It was actually only 70% closed. My ML left a big gap on the sliding door! And the other ML who joined in the conversation was actually just sitting beside the door outside of the room.

But this was not the thing which pissed me off. It was another thing.

Because I asked the ML to shorten the massage time. I was in a rush searching for a particular ML and was "tricked" into going to this shop.

The ML had a very adverse reaction to me wanting to leave earlier. She pleaded with me to stay in the room until 1 hour is up. (I requested for 45 min at the counter but the staff kept pushing me to go for 1 hour)

She told me if I were to leave before the 1 hour mark, her boss will ask her to pay $100. I told her what if the customer has an urgent life and death emergency to attend to? She said also cannot. What sort of logic is this? I told her I am willing to explain to her boss and she said the boss would not buy my story. That was when the ML sitting outside joined the conversation and told me what her colleague said was true.

Really ridiculous stuff. The session was made worse because the ML did not get what I was telling her. I had to repeat my story slowly 3 times and she still could not get it.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
stog is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I had a similar experience at a clean joint.

The door window is big and halfway through my massage, while I was chatting with the ML, a voice from outside of the room suddenly joined in the conversation.

I was a bit stunned and turned my head to look at the door. It was actually only 70% closed. My ML left a big gap on the sliding door! And the other ML who joined in the conversation was actually just sitting beside the door outside of the room.

But this was not the thing which pissed me off. It was another thing.

Because I asked the ML to shorten the massage time. I was in a rush searching for a particular ML and was "tricked" into going to this shop.

The ML had a very adverse reaction to me wanting to leave earlier. She pleaded with me to stay in the room until 1 hour is up. (I requested for 45 min at the counter but the staff kept pushing me to go for 1 hour)

She told me if I were to leave before the 1 hour mark, her boss will ask her to pay $100. I told her what if the customer has an urgent life and death emergency to attend to? She said also cannot. What sort of logic is this? I told her I am willing to explain to her boss and she said the boss would not buy my story. That was when the ML sitting outside joined the conversation and told me what her colleague said was true.

Really ridiculous stuff. The session was made worse because the ML did not get what I was telling her. I had to repeat my story slowly 3 times and she still could not get it.
Where? Seems legit. If skill not bad I don't mind.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stog View Post
Where? Seems legit. If skill not bad I don't mind.
Skill not very good too. And very nosey.

A few days later I went to another joint just a few shops away and got this ML whose massage skills I rate 10/10. Her first kneading action and I can tell she has some serious genuine skills.

Also provided special and her D cups were damn awesome! Told me they were real but they look so good, it seems unreal they are real.

But she has since left the joint after the area was raided twice in quick succession.

Don't ask me where is the ML now. Not sure already.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 18-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

We dun pay so much to go swimming n we wear trunks to cover our didi at least. It is a common pool

What we pay for is a nice oil massage with some decent level of privacy. If not i might as well go to those open concept shop n wear pants n get the same type of oil massage. So...how different will it be as compared to those open concept shop.

Old 18-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSPA View Post
Orchid spa boss always peep from outside but those naughty SYTs still can provide extra service
How about S Spa ????
Old 18-02-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
How about S Spa ????
Bro, your Bluewave spa windows big or not?
Old 18-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Relax... The lady boss horny lah.. maybe she touching herself while looking at you liao.... So you should happy lah....
Bro, hahaha, that is so funny. Think out of the box.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by similan94 View Post
Bro, your Bluewave spa windows big or not?
I not BW spa boss lah.... I like room number 8 best ...

Last edited by trichard; 18-02-2018 at 12:01 PM.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire71 View Post
Bro, hahaha, that is so funny. Think out of the box.
Jap Av show story line ......Lol....
Old 18-02-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I not BW spa boss lah. But no windows de... I like room number 8 best ...
Lin spa so or Bluewave spa better? I heard Lin spa also got many customers
Old 18-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by similan94 View Post
Lin spa so or Bluewave spa better? I heard Lin spa also got many customers
Not sure leh.

Me have integrity. 从来不对别人的 Spa 批评。

BW gals 不乱来 is all I know.... Give them a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1