The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The day I lost my virgin

Hi there, I am 30 this year and I am totally engrossed at all the wonderful stories being shared. So I tout I would start mine.

It all began 16 years ago when I was 14 and my gf was 13.... (shall name all the girls involved by their initials )

1st girl
Name: J
34b 28 32

She was my second gf and I knew her through basketball friends. First met at a basketball gathering at a chalet at white sands.

J: hey, pass me the "kiap kiap" (thongs to flip the BBQ stuff) the stay wanna "chao tah liao!

Me: huh? Me? ( scanning at her wet body. Hair dripping with water as the girls just came back from a swim. Nice cleavage with long tanned slender legs )

J: u lah! If not who? Ur uncle ah?

Me: *thinking to myself* wtf is wrong with this attitude bi**h? (Hands her the kiap kiap)

Me: chef ah? Got my share bo? *winks*

J: have la! Faster! Help me add charcoal! Wah piang! W.O.L.S la u ( purposely spelling it out word by word, meaning I slow)

Me: OK! Relac la, u need to chill man! BBQ heat too hot hah? Take out shirt la!

J: *gives the slutty face* "do I look like I'm wearing shirt? *shifts her right side hot pink bikini exposing her nipples!*

Me: *blushes* "smlj! U siao ah, so many girls around inside the chalet, later they see how?

J: aiya here only u and me ma. *shouts to 2nd girl* eh K, come help me BBQ, I ask this ONLY man acc me go buy drink!

J: *turns back to me* coke follow me upstairs, stupid door lock spoil, help me guard in case they open door see my neh neh pok!

Me: *follows her up and thinking to myself, not scared I see meh?*

As fast as that thought came and go in my mind, J looks back down at me and says "u see nvm"

I was like WTF! THIS GIRL got some kind reading special power sibo? Nabeh, cannot anyhow fantasize. Later kanna expose!
Old 24-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The day I lost my virgin

TS then what happened next?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1