The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheBoss2721 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cim

Anybody know of girls in geylang who do cim?
Old 05-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
callandor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cim

Bro, I am a CIM fan like you : but i will only recomend you to go to l20h36 as the chances over there higher than other place that i visited, i also notice that girls not very pretty will have a higher chance of CIM, Take care
Old 05-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Just cum back from L8H66_ (2nd house from the right) and picked G98 due to the cute face. But felt cheated because she is not that slim (was squatting down when I picked her) and boobies are big/solid/firm but fake. So asked casually for CIM and she did. (I usually cannot cum with bubbly gals)

Started with BBBJ, the feeling built-up and she quickly cap it, but feeling went down...so I told her feeling different, she then happily uncap it and BBBJ again till I cim. Suck it all out till I have to push her away, and she rush to the toilet to spit it out. Well, at least she gone far enuff...

Make sure she rinse her mouth b4 the next bro french her hor! Don't say I didn't warn you

Disclaimer: YMMV!

Enjoy!

p.s. I'm hunting for slim and young-looking SYT. PM me if you can share any in GL cat50. Thanks!
Old 07-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
service17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow Cheongsters;

I too am a great fan of CIM but have been continuously disappointed at GL 150.

There was once a gal named Happy from 2837 who welcomed CIM but due to lack of biz, she has gone back.

I tried AC of 3033 but it was once of the worse session I had (partly because the fellow who had her before me ill treated her .. she complaint and I guess, took it out on me) ...

Ah well ..

So anyway, let's keep each other informed on CIM GL 150 dragon ladies ...

Sincerely
Service17
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1