The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
elainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelainehoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My wife caused me to have an affair

Hi all, its elainehoal back again!

this story true or not.. its really up to you guys to determine. its not my story, so i'll quote names.

Ah tiong was happily married to his wife susan for more than 4 years and counting. It was a standard love story; 4 years courtship, then marriage and have a son. Now the kid is almost 7 months old. very simple singapore family. Yet y did ah tiong go against his vows and have an affair with another girl?? its all becoz of his wife.

Susan truly loves ah tiong... sometimes, ah tiong will secretly tell me how fun it is to have sex with susan. She has several horny moments and especially during her menses when she is like a dog-on-heat! fucking ah tiong on the last 3-4 days of her menses... regardless of the cleanliness of it, she refuses to let ah tiong cum outside. yes, it is gruesome but its their fetish and i respect that. We all men have our own fetish and it'll be better if our better half has her own fetish. That'll benefit us even more.

I rem once, ah tiong told me about a session with susan. Susan came home feeling all horny. after shower, she prepared dinner for ah tiong who arrives home almost an hour after Susan. As she waits for ah tiong to come back, she'll breast-feed their child. That day, she purposely breast-feed the kid in the living room, even the maid didn't dare persuade her boss to be more discreet. Once ah tiong opened the door, he was shocked to find an open-chested Susan. What ah tiong told me next is damn sex-citing, he said, he opened his mouth and licked his lips.. Susan held up the other breast which the baby wasn't sucking from, and lifted it out of her white blouse. Ah tiong saw the dripping milk from the dark brown nipple, he knelt in front of her and started sucking like a hungry child. that made Susan moan.

Susan decided to place the kid back in the cot.. and proceeded to the room with Ah tiong.. The maid was too embarrassed to see whats going to happen, so she continued hiding in the maid's room, till both have started fucking. Ah tiong didn't care about shower, nor whether susan has cleaned herself. He quickly unbuttoned her blouse and buried his face into her breast. as he sucked 1 side of her breast and squeezed the other... the milk kept being wasted. Susan pushed both nipples close together and slowly pinch her nipples to squeeze out the milk straight into ah tiong's mouth..

Ah tiong was in heaven.. he was enjoying the milk while he was masturbating himself. Susan seeing the erected penis, slowly moved down to his long hard dick and started spitting on it and sucking it slowly..

continue later.. do stay tune.
Old 15-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
firefoxy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My wife caused me to have an affair

would love to know how he started cheating. moderating still. Will up you when i can
Old 16-02-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cola534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pls carry on. Nice story
Old 16-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more ......
Old 16-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
maxiJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
waiting for the next installment
Old 16-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
ikapopo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikapopo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This title very romantic
Old 16-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

keep it going bro...
Old 16-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Pitching tents liao, waiting patiently for the next post.
Old 16-02-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 16-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
Artemise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtemise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am pitching my tent here too.
Old 16-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Boobs Clinic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Set my tent here for more.
Old 16-02-2011, 09:40 PM