The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahliu View Post
I do agreed! The longest serving i came across from this house is Meow Meow who managed to stayed for 1 n a half years (roughly). Seriously. Not many. Just imagine a few closer WLs i chatted with said they feel a bit no face whenever they take cab back during off days and the look from the driver when they give them the address. Not mention going around with yellow card.
If I'm not wrong, Tian Tian and Xiao Fong were the rare WLs from this house who stay for the whole 2 year terms.
Old 29-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
oo..they got 2 sections..1 for adult 1 for kids
Oh I always there every sat always see many kids w parents
Old 29-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yl9570 View Post
Then izzit possible to ask for 2shots? If so, how much will that be?

Sorry for the noob question. I seldom go geylang, always try FL.
Nowadays many if not all GL WLs would not allow two shots even if one can make it within the time limit. Do remember the WL only earn $72-80 out of the $150 ones paid. (However there are exceptional cases for super regulars). Perhaps you can propose to top up another $50 (min). No need to involve their OKT, just negotiate with the WL concern directly. But of course you still need to stay within the time limit. Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
While being paid ? Lol. So is it too rich or life too empty? I ever heard bro book 4 hrs just to have a room to Zz. Maybe this bro can't go home
Yes! You're absolutely right on the bold comment of your above post ...

At one time in the past, 54A OKTs disallowed more than 2 sessions for each visit because they feared that the punters might pyscho and/or develop deep relationship with the WLs who might eventually slacken in their performance and reluctant to work. There were potential Bao-ers who liked to book the WL for 4 or more sessions each time and eventually baoed the WLs ... Henceforth, the OKT tried to minimize this situation. But they need not worry too much now as the number of bao-ers have dwindled these days because many were being "burned" big time by some sly PRC WLs, and also WLs of baoed materials coming here to work has tapered significantly over the years.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Guess i should pen a FR for this wonderful house, although the standards have dropped by leaps and bounds.

I went on a rampage to try the top girls in this house, in accordance with the FRs given by the dear bros here:

Xiaomi
Coco
Emily
Linglong
Old 03-09-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Xiaomi

Looks: 7/10 Sweet and gentle GND look, with smooth snowy white complexion
Figure: 7/10 A bit on the meaty side
BBBJ: 7/10 Hardworking
AR: 7/10 Standard
FJ: 6/10
GFE: 7/10 needs warming up in the room. Otherwise, icy cold

Coco
Look: 8/10 prettiest of the 4 ladies
Figure: 9/10 Excellent long leggy lass
BBBJ: 7/10 standard
AR: 7/10 standard
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 cold and nonchalant, although she tried to cook up a little chat after the deed. She was available in the waiting room with Emily and i didnt bother to RTF and went for the latter instead.

Emily
Looks: 6.5/10 Nothing to shout about, but complexion near flawless
Figure: 7/10 meaty but nice sets of boobs to fonder
BBBJ: 7.5/10 needs improvement but full of passion and tongue work
AR: 7.5/10 Lots of wet works
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 8.5/10 Aims to please every second in the room

LingLong
Looks: 6/10 small, petite ah lian look. Not a bad looker, just not to my liking.
Figure: 7/10 Very skinny 42kg frame. Boobs are Bs and considered 'large' relative to her frame. Schoolgirl feel
BBBJ: 8/10 One of the better ones amongst them i tried, except Chu Chu. She makes it a point to deepthroat every 5-8 strokes, almost gagging herself. She had experience in DG's sangna before, thus explained the skill level.
AR: 7/10 Great start to AR (my fav) going deep into the anus but ended off with very minimal licking of the balls.
FJ: 8/10 passionate, deep smooching and like lovers fucking. Great feel.
GFE:- 8.5/10 Wonderful attitude, especially with her coming of age, she is a sweet talker.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

I gotta say, the standard of the ladies in 1654A has dropped drastically.

It is a sad truth, even Garrick admitted its rather difficult to engage the hotter ones from China. In Hongkong, per session will cost SGD266 compared to $150 in GL here, resulting in the 'top talents' shunning the singapore market.

Gone are the days where I would fork out 3-4 sessions for a afternoon of wild sex with the recent batch of hot big-boobie Yiyi or treat myself to a special double-fly with the deadly combo Xiaoxue+$$$$$$$$.

Going back further, the old-birds should recall the sweeties Xiaoman, Lulu, Meihui, Ella... we were so spoiled for choices.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

thot of trying xm, but now ....
thanks for sharing.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

It is a sad truth, even Garrick admitted its rather difficult to engage the hotter ones from China. In Hongkong, per session will cost SGD266 compared to $150 in GL here, resulting in the 'top talents' shunning the singapore market.

Gone are the days where I would fork out 3-4 sessions for a afternoon of wild sex with the recent batch of hot big-boobie Yiyi or treat myself to a special double-fly with the deadly combo Xiaoxue+$$$$$$$$.

Going back further, the old-birds should recall the sweeties Xiaoman, Lulu, Meihui, Ella... we were so spoiled for choices.
In my opinion, you have grossly over exaggerated the quality of Xiaoman, Meihui and LuLu ... No doubt Xiaoman offered solid commando service but she is married with kid before she worked in GL, and has a caesarean scar on her abdomen ... This kinda standard is considered 4th grade in China. Same story for Meihui and in addition, she was around 29 years old when she departed Sg. As for 3G LuLu, yes she was very well-endowed and offered awesome commando service. Looks wise, the present Xiaomi and An An certainly do not lose up to her ... To me, LuLu and Ella are not chio but merely very sexy and attractive. Anyway, looks can be very subjective. I have seen and tried the 1st and 2nd Grade PRC in Macau and Bejing/Shanghai. Hence I know the standard very well.

I believe u have not tried or seen the pioneer batch of GL PRC WLs many years ago ... If you have seen the top pioneer PRC WLs, you would agree with me that Meihui, Xiaoman or Lulu is nothing compared to these top few pioneer batch GL PRC WLs ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-09-2015 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

Totally agree with u......I miss LuLu.......
Old 04-09-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
spelitexterix is stuck in moderation for some time to come

is An An working today? any regulars knw?
Old 04-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bros.. Can i confirm 1654a is Lorong 16 house 54a? What's the damage ? Wanna try Linglong due to FR review and her deeptthroat. I'm a sucker for that.

What's the damage ?
Old 04-09-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
preta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is a new girl named 乐乐 in 1654A? Anyone has tried her?
Old 04-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyss View Post
Sorry Bros.. Can i confirm 1654a is Lorong 16 house 54a? What's the damage ? Wanna try Linglong due to FR review and her deeptthroat. I'm a sucker for that.

What's the damage ?
Walau till now still dun know $150 the damage. Ling long is my baby. I m her regular. One week at least must piak her twice.....sometimes even 2 sessions....dun say i nv warn u her deepthroat can make u addictted. If u think $150 is too ex for u better do not try her cos may cost u 1200-1500 a month piak her n burn a big hole in yr bloody pocket
Old 04-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: 甜甜 ( looks like 葉子媚)
House: 1654A
Looks: 7/10 decent with long dark wavy hair
Body: 8/10 32A 24 34
BJ: 7/10
Cat Bath: 5/10 not good/my liking
FJ: 5/10 Started in doggy on edge of bed. Acted like she really enjoyed it. Then all of a sudden she stopped the moaning, cfm face changed to normal face and asked to change position..... That's how fake it was. The rest was so so.
After that I lied down to rest, she said I was so powerful and lasted so long. Giving excuse that time was almost up. But that wasn't true. At that point in time it was just 35 min in. Anyway I said not true and she said yes; but i wasn't going to argue with her.
Overall: 6/10
RTF: No way

Last edited by RRR9; 05-09-2015 at 07:35 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1