The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: $80 recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Can try PRC Lele at 1615 and Xiaomi at 1649.

Now available at $80 if I am not wrong. Very nice girls.

Great deal!
oh? izzit good ?
Old 11-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
Re: $80 recommendation

Newbie here... Any good service and ambiance to recommend. Looking for b2b massage..
Old 11-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
Newbie here... Any good service and ambiance to recommend. Looking for b2b massage..
Not sure if you can book one of the yi tiao long places and out call for cat80? None of the cat80 do b2b
Old 14-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wolvedean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there any available photos of the girls here? im new sorry
Old 15-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Salakau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any cat80 prc do bbbj and good service?
Old 04-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

camera ban in the legal houses lah, bro.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
NORTHERNDICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
You can try 2WH . Provide good service and Massage too. Nice Clean place and they provide drinks too...
Old 11-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

champtingguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am a firsttimer.... wanted to go... any recommendation? English speaking, nice boobs and talkative girl
Old 11-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by champtingguo View Post
I am a firsttimer.... wanted to go... any recommendation? English speaking, nice boobs and talkative girl
Don't think there would be many girls who know how to speak in English, much less talkative ones. You'll have better luck finding English-speaking bros who can bring/guide you around geylang.. haha.. PM me if you need a guide
Old 11-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

champtingguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ohh... It is fine if girl is able to understand english. No need to talk much. Some recommendations Plz.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
AG04AG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does Cat 80 provide 1 hour service or 30 mins. Another newbie.
Old 25-09-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$80 for 30 mins.
Old 29-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
handyman4u29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: $80 recommendation

Legal cat 80 and 150 both 45min to 1 hour. Sometimes u lucky can do 2 shots if girl likes u.
Can try Tarma also
Old 06-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all

L8h66e, G19
looks: petite, nice looking face, very slim
breasts: A cups (her push up bra made it look bigger when i chose her)
bj: 6/10. She tried hard. looked up at me the while time. but could not go too deep
FJ: 6/10. lots of fake moans. missionary and doggy. very tight.
overall a nice girl. i wuld rate her higher but she cleaned my dick after every act...after shower wipe it, before bj wipe condom, after bj wipe condom again. so many wiping of condom
Old 09-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
notasexgod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just want to share a nice girl i found 2 weeks back. My previous FR can be found here: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/show...182560&page=36

This FR of mine will be lengthy and more detailed than my previous one, so please bear with me as I share this gem with you all.

House: 1838
Girl: No.10
Name: Neng
Hometown: Chiang Mai
Debuted Jan 2015

Looks: Rated her 7-8/10 previously. I would rate her with 9/10 now, because her looks grown on me, of course due to reasons you can read from my previous FR. SYT look, nice complexion even when up close. She does not usually put on alot of make up except on her eyes.

Body: After a few RTF and taking a much closer look and feel of her body, I wouldnt say she is slim, but she has some meat on her waist, that is nice to hold during cow girl and doggy, but she is in no way fat. She is short and petite, standing at probably 1.5m+ not more than 1.6m, because i need to constantly look down to see her during shower, so bros that fancy short WLs, she is a good consideration.

Boobs: B or B+, all natural with brown nipples and areola, nice to grab and fondle.

Preliminaries: She is a really sweet girl, never fail to hold my arm and hand while walking to the room since the first session. As i RTF, she got naughtier by grabbing my hand and placing it on her butt or boobs as we walk, not forgetting kisses and pecks. She will always let me enter the room first, which i feel some WLs forget that despite we RTF, we are still customers, and we ought to be treated like one, even though we dont mind, but its the little things that counts sometimes yes. Showering is SOP, with thorough cleaning. Across many RTFs, we never had action in the showers, she gives me a feeling that during shower time she is dedicated to serve and wash you. I have no problem with that, as i prefer to keep the action on the bed. She tries to chat me up in the shower even though her english is limited, so gotta give it to her for trying. Her service does not end after the shower, after drying herself, she will hang up her towel and come over to dry the parts I missed, before proceeding for action on bed.

Foreplay: I must be honest to mention that her cathbath is really so so. Nothing to shout about. SOP licking from nipples to thigh then to the balls, and using her boobs to rub my dick. After the last session few days ago I decided that i would ask her to skip this because this is really not her forte. So bros that dig catbath, be notified. I did try to service her by giving her a catbath and fingering/painting, but she doesnt seem to like fingering/painting.

Frenching: She starts off with giving light kisses and pecks during fore play, but she goes full frenching as we get into the heat of action during FJ.

BJ: She has never given me BBBJ over all the RTFs, despite me asking. The max she did was to lick my dick head before capping me and continue with CBJ. But this girl can suck dick, if you request for her to blow longer, she will up and down your little bro with her mouth wet and sloppy style, coupled with popping sound and moans and CFM face. Quite a sight to behold I must say, never fail to cause my dick to come to full attention by this time.

FJ: She has always applied KY, never once we did it without her applying it. She claims that I am big, but honestly im really just average. Her pussy is not the tightest I have came across, maybe cos of the KY, or im just small. She is not the commando sex kitten kind of WL, but rather she is the GFE kind that accomodates what you like to do. Cowgirl, reverse cow girl, missionary, doggie, sitting position, as long as she is ok she will do it. She also doesnt complain when you fuck her for long period, there are times that i fuck her and didnt come, but she had no complain and let me screw til time was up. One thing I must really commend her is really her service, I tend to perspire alot when I excercise (sex is exercise right?), she will always take tissue to wipe my sweat when she sees it, although i prefer if she left it and focus on having sex, but i really cannot fault her for her service, i mean she could have left it and got it over with, but she chose to do it, and its quite sexy when she wipes you while moaning and grabbing you when you speed up. Oh and she likes to look into the mirror during sex.

Like i said, she is not the kind of WL you want to have if you want a nympho that gives mindblowing sex and drain every drop of your cum, but bros that like the SYT, xiao ni yi ren kind will dig her. However bros, please be gentle with her, even though she doesnt complain.

After action: She never fail to snuggle up to me after removing the condom. Really quite nice to have a SYT lie in your arms and giving you pecks and kisses on your face while snuggling. GFE gao gao I must say. I enjoy this to the point that i told her not to massage me and spend all remaining time to cuddle with me. Random chit chat happens while doing so. There are times that she just lie in my arms and sleep when she is tired. After action shower is also SOP, and im quite surprised once when she offered to wash my hair.

GFE: I dont think i need to repeat, bros that like to be served like a boss will like her. She may not be a sex machine, but her GFE will make up for the lack.

***Short note: All the above was based on my personal recount, that takes into place RTFs and personal chemistry. Im sure all bros chionging for sometime will know this. Please do not pressure her into giving what was mentioned, because I believe she will try her best to serve and please. Treat her well and she will do the same.

I contemplated for a long time to write this FR, because if bros actually take my recommendation and start visiting her, that would mean that I may not get to have her all the time. But despite that, I really want to recommend a GEM like her to all bros here, because i feel she is not only value for money, but one that can please people. Do up my points if bros find my FR accurate and helpful, but if you feel that im bullshitting feel free to zap as you like. Thank you bros for your patience. Peace out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1