The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2015, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

tried pretty mature lady Le Le 1809 from Chongqing. above average service and allowed frenching and fingering/painting. Arouse her with finger/mouth and her pussy very wet and sex with her was amazing. Fully recommended.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1CheCheng View Post
Hi all, 我可会回来新家坡工作,希望以前的顾客还记得我, M1
欢迎你回来。我们等你。

很久没见了。希望你还过的好。

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1checheng View Post
hi all, 我可会回来新家坡工作,希望以前的顾客还记得我, m1
我当然记得你m1, 欢迎你回来。我一定来看你!
Old 03-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carol 好久不见。。。
Old 03-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jackchang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
谢谢,一定会回SG。不会回GL的。请一前的customer 多多关照☺️
Carol 好久不见。。。
Old 03-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Madboy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

we welcome you back m1 if u nid help pls let us knw we be sure to help u allocate in sg i still rem your glory days in L20 if not wrong i up you a few times hope u still as chio as before your figure beri solid plus your waxed pussy hahaha miss it since u miss out singapore guys n willing to open again we all be glad to serve u Sbf bros all engine ready all bros can check cheng cheng aka m1 frs a true gem not to be wasted tis time i pm u reply me tank u
Old 04-09-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
谢谢,一定会回SG。不会回GL的。请一前的customer 多多关照☺️
welcome back
Old 05-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Mei Na (2 months into GL)
House: 1606

Looks (7/10): Quite a broad face. Pencilled in eyebrows. Some will find her attractive. Smiles easily. Body is more on the soft side. Bit of a tummy but not significant. Nice ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): C cups I think. Slight sag in them to show they are 100% real. She has no problems with you playing with them.

Bath (7/10): BBBJ and boob massage.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Little bit on the soft side. Has learnt how to deep throat.

AR (5/10): She did it but a bit of a waste of time. Not her strong point for sure.

FJ (8/10): Cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Doggy her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam into her. In missionary her tits jiggle on her chest. Nice.

Frenching (7/10): Yes no problem. Light kisses at the beginning and then full on French during the FJ.

Overall (8/10): I enjoyed it. We had a nice chat also and she seems a nice girl.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Mei Xue
House: 2033

Looks (7.5/10): I liked her looks. I thought she was attractive. Nice long hair that is long enough to cover her boobs. Good thighs. Curvy body. She would also be the first to say she could lose a few pounds and she could. But really on the tummy only. The rest of her is ok.

Boobs (8/10): C cups and nice and firm to the touch. Her left boob feels better than the right for me hahah Nice stubbly nipples that grow hard. She has no problems with you playing with them.

Bath (6/10): Body rub and boob massage. Somehow did not get a BBBJ in there.

BBBJ (7.5/10): OK effort. Not hard core or anything. Just some nice looking girl sucking your dick lol.

AR (0/10): She didn’t even flip me around so don’t think she had any intention of doing this for me.

FJ (8/10): Missionary and doggy. Doggy her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam into her and can I saw again, nice thighs. In missionary her tits swing up and down. Nice.

Frenching (0/10): Not sure if she does it as I didn’t try.

Overall (7.5/10): No regrets for me but also unlikely to RTF as no real chemistry between us. But if she is available and all my other targets are not, I have no problem them asking for her.
Old 13-09-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
SYT Ke Ke in da House ...

SYT Ke Ke in the da house ...

WL Name - Ke Ke
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.57m (on barefoot)
Home Base - 2831A
Misc Info - Debuted 2-3 months ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Appearance - Youngish, sweet and adorable but not chio as far as I am concern. She has long black tress that stretched to her lower back. She has smooth and fair facial complexion.

Bod - Petite and slim ... Her butts are quite perky and rounded. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - C to D cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Albeit huge but droopy ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We engaged in some petting and smooching ... I made some small talk & put on my flirtatious front to warm things up gradually and put her at ease ...

Shower Action - N/A ... Only a thorough soaping of my entire anatomy ... I groped her massive tits and simultaneously licked and sucked her neck whilst standing behind her ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - Very interesting method of using her tits and pussy to glide and roll against my back and butts as well as my tail bone ... I felt shiok wherever her tits, nips & especially her wet pussy were in contact with my butts and tail bone ... She also spent sometime licking and sucking my nips ... She has a penchant to bite me after licking & sucking my anatomy but gently ... Hahaha ...

AR - N/A ... She only licked and sucked my butts and thighs ...

Frenching kissing - N/A ... But we were smooching intensely without tongue engagement during the pre-shower and FJ segments ...

BBBJ - 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ ... She loved to adopt 69 position as she adopted this position without prompting from me ... I gave her a furious and aggressive cunnilingus in this position.

FJ - We adopted doggy position, lotus and missionary ... Sexy audible moan coming from her each time when I thrusted my penis into her hard and fast ... Sounded natural & horny but not sure if she was only acting ... Bwahahaha ... In any case, it inflated up my ego a little and made me reach orgasm a notch faster ...

Attitude - She is sweet and courteous ... Not for commando WL lovers but good for folks who fancy to fuck a demure GND type of gal who looks dainty and gentle ... She told me she is still not very accustomed to the local sexual demands ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Disclaimer: I am writing this FR not because of hidden agendas or any other negative things. I simply just have got way too many good times from the WLs that I found out from the kind FRs and/or recommendations from genuine bros in this community. Therefore, as a gesture of thanks, and also to keep this wonderful community going strong, the least I could do is post a genuine FR about the WLs that I have tried.

Paris 2831a

To be honest, I would consider her as way so much more than just simply a WL. Her extremely dedicated services (elaborated later) makes me can’t help but classify her as a therapist.

Looks: 8/10. One apt way to describe her face and general looks in clubbing terms is: She is basically THAT girl at the centre of the main dance floor, dancing away sexily and you just want to snag and grind on her before other guys beat you to it. Her blondish long hair and rightly toned tanned skin add to her sex appeal.

Body: 8.5/10. Curvy and meaty at the right amount and the right places.

Boobs: 7.5/10. Not that enormous, I think B+ nearing C I would say. Still sufficient to execute a decent boobfuck though. So, not complaining.

Juagen: 20/10. This is seriously the main reason for me trying her out. The moment I asked her to massage my pubic area she uttered “Juagen…” and never looked back. After undressing, she asked me to lie down and lift my legs a bit. She just put those lovely hands into good use and just probe my dick and balls deftly to locate them veins and just pressed them away like a musical instrument. Truly heavenly. It really hurt, but the hurt here is an extremely good addictive pain feeling if that makes sense. It’s basically the kind of pain that you just want to feel again and again for eternity, not even joking.

After lengthy Juagen treatment, we went to shower and again in the shower she performed juagen again. And again during BBBJ segment, in which she did in conjunction with two fingers of her other hand entering my ass and stimulated my prostate, creating electrical jolt feelings combined with the pleasure pain of juagen.

and again just before making love, to ensure my dick is primed up and ready to perform.

The best thing about this, is that even until now, more than 24 hours after seeing her, my dick feels so rejuvenated it’s like it just got younger by 10 years at least and it gets erected at maximum level very easily, like being 16 years old again. That’s how amazing this juagen thing is. The various veins are also throbbing nicely in unison when aroused even until now. This long lasting effect warrants the 20/10 score in my books.

Shower: 9/10. Playful and wash thoroughly even my face. One sexy thing we did was when I kept on brushing my totally erect member fresh from her juagen on her, she bent down, and let me put my dick between her butt cheeks and do a fucking motion as if I am fucking her in the showers!

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Very nice techniques that feel good, and also more intense when 69 with her. She got moist and moaned sexily during 69 when I found her pussy hole and just insert my tongue and lick it away madly. She also gobbled at my balls, and pull it with her lips and released, which I like so much.

AR: N/A. She doesn’t do this.

Frenching: 7/10. Intermittent only, and mostly only during FJ.

FJ: 8/10. Because prior to seeing her, I hadn’t masturbated for 3 days, so I was mostly struggling not to finish too fast. A little highlight here was when I felt her pussy pinching my dick occasionally. But eventually got her in my folded-deckchair signature finishing position and just shoot all of my load. I am not sure if it’s because of the 3 days saving up or because of her juagen, I did shoot plenty of sperms and at lease in 10 bursts or more. Pulled out and noticed the condom dangling from my dick head with at least half the condom length bulging with my thick seeds.

Ear Cleaning: 9/10. When lying down post-FJ covered in sweat, she suddenly pulled a flashlight and looked at my ear. So pleasantly surprised she checked my ear holes and cleaned them thoroughly with a cotton bud. What a service!

Massage: 9/10. After all that, since we had 10 minutes or so left, she still massaged me quite nicely, making me feel so refreshed. After that she beckoned me to the showers before ending our amazing session, which lasted 1 solid hour and ended with a goodbye kiss on our lips.

GFE: 9/10. Amazing and dedicated therapist.

RTF: Absolutely. Just the Juagen warrants my desire to make this a regular visit. One whole package squeezed into the very short 1 hour. Bros here are right, I think 2 sessions will be more perfect. She just adds into my burgeoning RTF list, on top of my GL bucket list… Vitamin M will be a problem in the next few months, so I am not sure if I want to RTF her or just check off more names from my bucket list…

PS: Anyone knows any other legal WLs performing juagen? I can’t help but think that Paris cannot be the only one. Please share WLs who perform juagen as well either in response to this post or via PM. Will greatly appreciate it. Also apologies for the lengthy FR, especially on the juagen section. It’s just too heavenly I can’t help but write about it so passionately.
Old 13-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Disclaimer: I am writing this FR not because of hidden agendas or any other negative things. I simply just have got way too many good times from the WLs that I found out from the kind FRs and/or recommendations from genuine bros in this community. Therefore, as a gesture of thanks, and also to keep this wonderful community going strong, the least I could do is post a genuine FR about the WLs that I have tried.

Yang Yang 1606

Face: 9.5/10. Very beautiful face for me. Shades of cuteness when she smiles widely and from close up distance. Simply my type of girl, and I just like her looks. Period.

Body: 9.5/10. Very solid body. Tall (1.68cm at least), nice smooth fair skin, and very nice curves. Leggy too.

Boobs: 7/10. Nobody is perfect, I think this is one area where she is a bit lacking. I think she is B cup at most, but I can definitely overlook this aspect, totally.

BBBJ: 9.5/10. Very solid with tongue play and not scared to deepthroat all the way I can feel the extra warmth as I think the head touches parts of her throat.

AR: 9.5/10. Again, extremely solid with her literally inserting her tongue and literally fucked my ass with her tongue like it’s a dick. Complete with the iconic “Piak Piak!” sound. Simply astounding! Downside is that this segment is quite brief.

Frenching: 11/10. Extremely solid full-on non-stop Frenching from the moment the door closed till the very end. Full on tongue intense fight and also crazy slurping sexy sounds all the way. The last time I had Frenching this intense was with Mikione in 2010 and Jiayi in 2012.

FJ: 9.5/10. Solid and intense lovemaking in 4 positions (missionary, doggy, one I copied from JAV and not sure the name and my finishing folded-deckchair position). My earlier trist with Paris earlier in the day made sure my dick was erected fully, and she claimed that she managed to cum. She kept saying “我要来…” but I kept stopping as I felt the itch and as usual scared of finishing so fast. But in the end in my favourite deckchair position I just held out enough for her to say that a few times before saying “我来了!“ with a loud voice as I shot out my seeds. Feels like making love to a girlfriend, with her Frenching and biting my neck and collarbone intensely at times during lovemaking.

GFE: 9.5/10. Can be forgiven if I thought I am making love with a genuine girlfriend. Especially after making love, she acted like she is so sad the session was over… I hope it’s genuine not KC, but nothing is sure with the WLs…

RTF: Yes, and her GFE (or KC???) would make me feel guilty if I visit this house and “dare” to choose other girls over her… But again, I might want to allocate my increasingly limited Vitamin M for this purpose to try out new girls rather than RTF… But it remains to be seen.
Old 19-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meatheadache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thank you for sharing.
I'm totally new, how can I get there, does 2831A mean Lor 28?
Old 19-09-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Girl: Pei Pei 1606

Face: 7.5/10
She has a small oval face. I would describe it as pixy. Quite a lot of make up and fake lashes. Her eye brows look like they are heavily drawn on or tattooed on. She makes me think of a school girl with too much makeup.

Boobs: 7.5/10
A real set of C cups. A handful depending on the size of your hands I guess. Real with a slight sag. But great fun to play with. Nipples get hard when caressed.

Body: 8/10
Really small. I wonder if she is below 1.6m. She said she is about 41 kg so that gives you an idea. However, she is not stick thin. She has pretty nice curves.

Bath: 7.5/10
The usual. Back rub and front rub with those tits of her. Great BBBJ also in there.

AR: 8/10
An 8 not because she is Malaysian Violet standard but because I actually felt something lol. Compared to her country mates, she did pretty well.

Frenching: 5/10
She wasn’t really keen on it with me. Some light kisses but no full on Frenching like some of the other girls.

BBBJ: 8/10
Good and solid. Asked me if I liked it fast or slow as well. Also moved into a 69 so there was mutual work done there.

FJ: 8/10
Great. Started with her on top on and she does not just sit there. One knee kneeling and she bobs up and down that way. Then to missionary and she has a way of hugging you with her legs that made it really comfortable. Her natural boobs bounced violently on her chest as I pounded into her. Then to doggy which was ok but not that great a positon for me and her. Then back to missionary where I was mesmerized with the way her tits bounced around. It made me pound her harder as her tits bounced even more wildly! Finished off in that position.

Was surprised that we were on 55 minutes already by then. Time passed really quickly.

RTF: Oh yes. Now have her and Sasa from this house.
Old 20-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

WL: SASA
House: 1606

Looks - 8/10

Nice Tits, first thing my eyes were drawn too when i saw her. She was wearing a black dress with pink bra and panties. Song in my head “ Hey sexy lady i like your flow, your bodys banging, out of control” two other girls but neither stood out. Pay $150 take sasa into the room!

Body - 8/10

Some have body but this girl is all natural a real piece of work for people into “ tits” such as myself, she is accommodating is stripping me and playing with my little junior to stripping herself and teasing me bending down and standing up. "Why can’t we just fuck” Damn the shower, i am impatient when the food is ready and i need to first wash my hands with soap. She has tattoos on her back.Hot Hot Hot

Shower - 8/10

Showered with soap obviously but instead of the sponge her tits were my sponge, somewhere during the shower she used her nice tits to give me a boob job and i was like WTF, slow down baby i will get full on the appetiser. Stopped her and towelled her and myself and directed her to her bed.

Tits - 8/10

She has “tits” people. These are not implants. They are real and feel real, i guarantee it, I have sucked on them played with them and even squeezed them a little. Please be gentle she is a fragile gem.

BJ - 8/10

Hold me down and call me louis, Nice tongue on the tip of your penis and she plays with the tip slowly before taking a big chunk down her throat , she is good with a dick and was accomdating with fast slow and all the tempo for a good job, held her head down to control position. Spanked her butt to indicate a break when on the bed

Foreplay - 8/10

Pre FJ foreplay was mild, gentle kiss and like liking of her nipples which by this time was hard. Aircon was cold actually. teased her pussy and liked her labia till it was wet and ready for the big boy to visit. Teased her but hole with my finger and carried on by sticking her favourite finger (i let her choose) and sticked it in her pussy, she moaned and cried but no way baby! Part and parcel of the service. Endurance is part of the pleasure.

FJ - 8/10

Missionary first, moans like she hasn’t been fucked for years. kept pounding and pounding and her tits just kept bouncing. WOW turned on even more. Time for you to climb on on top, cowgirl baby. This time the view was different moaning and boobs bouncing and her tight pussy, what realms of pleasure in one session. Finally our favourite doggy got her down on all fours made sure i have good penetration and pounded away. Flipped her around and came on her gorgeous tits! Where else

Service - 8/10 (Overall)

A great experience, you guys want a girl that is good and likes to fuck, i will back to bang her. I am not a bot or do i give two fucks about some bullshit forum points or haters.

Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain Cya!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1