The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Sizzling Hot lass ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaoteeko View Post
WH17 - Westerhout house 17
Thanks but Lorong no?
Old 21-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 16
Siaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to beholdSiaoteeko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
Thanks but Lorong no?
Westerhout road is road running from Lor 16 to Lor 20.

Upped: laoba, bk4ever, pervy sage, doubledare,lonebonker, jay.lay, Northeast, Teekoleong,

KIV : lssah, PRCfun, Innocentstar,

All exchange welcomed. PM me if you are on KIV list.
Old 21-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siaoteeko View Post
Westerhout road is road running from Lor 16 to Lor 20.
Thank you very much.
Old 24-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Mei Zhen 2033

I had seen her the day before as I was going up with another girl and she was coming down. The customer has gone ahead and she smiled brightly at me and her tits were falling out of her top. With this memory, I had to go back to try her.

Her looks are appealing. She has sparkling eyes and she smiles nicely and her eyes smile also. Very fair. Her body is what I would call soft. Not one of those who does any exercise at all I think. Nice natural C's I guess and a great ass. She has a tattoo of a flower on her right hip.

Entered the room and she put her stuff down and came in for a hug. I grabbed her ass and though...hmmm panties. I pulled up her skirt and oops...cream coloured granny panties haha. Not exactly a turn on. She pulled my shirt off and stooped down to get my pants off. My election which was still there hit her in the face with which she laughed out loud at. She stripped her dress and panties off and left herself in her black push up bra and high heels. Nice...more hugging and rubbing and now I had her bare ass to grab. 

Into the shower and thorough wash and toothpaste cleaning of my dick also.  Nice aggressive BBBJ in there as well.

Service on he bed pretty standard. I did not bother with the rear and so she did some nipped lick and turned herself almost into a 69 but stopped short. Full on BBBJ which was great. I groped her tits all the way. 

Condom on and doggy first. We were sideways in the mirror and she had a great look on her face. Eyes tightly shut and mouth open wide. I slammed into her from behind letting her ass cheeks jiggle and watching her hanging tits swing. She looked into the mirror and saw me watching and she opened her body to the mirror so that now I could see both her tits swinging. Whoa.... Flipped ovet to missionary and continued pounding and she started rubbing herself as well. I found myself losing my hardness and stopped, flipping her into doggy again. This time she faced the mirror so I could see her face as she lifted her head to show her face and then dropped her head as I carried on pounding, her hair waving and tits swinging. Finally blew in this position.

Bit of a half baked massage at the end which wasn't really important. She wouldn't French and said she didn't do that. That was kind of disappointing for me. I would assume she does for others.

All in all a good session though, panties and no Frenching aside. Have to admit Frenching is not that important to me anymore. I have two regulars Sasa and Xiao Yu who don't really French either and I am fine with that. I guess I take it when it is offered.

Repeat? Maybe. But I would like to try the rest of her house girls first.

Last edited by Eagles; 24-08-2015 at 10:58 PM.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:13 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy, Pretty, Elegant CosPlay Babe...

An Qi Er (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.67m
Exp In GL: Debuted July 2015

Face: 7.2/10
(She has a small oval face with very fair almost flawless facial complexion. She possesses a pair of big beautiful electrifying sparkling double eye lid eyes. Her nose is high and sharp. She has sexy kissable lips. Her makeup is very thick and elaborated. She has long silky black hair. Somehow her image reminds me of those hot air stewardess hehe. She also reminds me of retired lady 1803. Perhaps due to her cosplay image. I suspected she has gone under the knife. Nonetheless, I love her face. Absolutely my cup of latte. )

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She has a pair of enhanced B+ cup boobs with pinkish big swollen nipples. Her boobs Felt hard at the bottom. I would say its quite a well done boob job.)

Body: 8/10
(At 1.67m tall, she has a perfect curvy model hourglass shaped figure. Damn seeing her naked body I immediately mari kita and steamed. She has a pair of long slender legs. Nice ass to doggy. No tummy fats. Very fair creamy smooth body complexion. Slight arm pit hair spotted. Very little body hair. She has nicely done manicure and pedicure. She wears Japanese student cosplay uniform on that day. Kinky.)

Foreplay: 7.5/10
(The moment the door was closed, this sexy vixen seduced me! She wrapped her arms around my neck. I caressed her body and molested her. Soon before I can react, we locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight. We moved to sit on the bed while still locking lips and embracing each other. She caressed my dick. I squeezed her neh neh while fingering her pussy. Oh gosh my fingers are coated with her pussy juice. All these happened while we were fully clothed. We then proceeded to strip each other into our birthday suits and move to the toilet. Awesome appetizer.)

Bath: 7/10
(Love the way she soaped my balls and ass hole using one hand while the other hand HJ me. Felt damn shiok. Nearly cum. No BBBJ in bath thou. She also performed body to body soapy rub for me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched madly like love birds.)

Cat Bath: 7.4/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my flesh while her hands were all over my body. She then performed sensual yet thorough cat bath from my neck to thighs. Damn shiok to see her lick my body esp nipples, balls and dick.)

AR: 7.1/10
(While I laid on my front, she performed licking style AR. Quite well done and made me feel shiok. Rooms for improvement thou.)

Frenching: 8.8/10
(She is a kissing fish! We frenched non stop, passionately, madly, spontaneously. Lots of tongue fight. I Nearly out of breath. Lots of oomph Frenching her. Noticed her eyes were closed while we frenched. Seems like she is enjoying huh.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Suction was ok. Love the way she stared at me with CFM expression when she BBBJ me. She used her tongue to flick and lick my dick head and along the shaft. Alternated with ball sucking action. Lethal combo.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has beautiful pinkish oyster with sparse soft pussy hair. We were in 69 position. I painted her pussy while she was licking my ass hole. Shiok. Her pussy tasted delicious. No weird smell or taste. Rubbed and licked her clitoris which made her moaned hungrily and sexily. Fingered her as well.)

FJ: 8/10
(Requested her to put on her jap student cosplay uniform to fulfil my fetish of fucking a jap student hehe. In missionary, we frenched non stop while I squeezed her breasts. I licked her ears and neck but she said ticklish yet shiok and requested me to lick more. Horny babe. So I licked and sucked her neh neh like a hungry baby. Her hands were tightly gripping my arms and all over my body. Her moaning is so loud. She is damn horny and wild. We switched to doggie with her on her heels. Damn her legs are long. I felt like I am fucking a model hehe. I was grabbing her neh neh from behind, licked her entire back while fucking her. Her face looks so CFM in the mirror which turned me on. She turned her head around and we locked lips again. Flipped her over and asked her to lay near the edge of bed. I fucked her fast and furious while playing with her neh neh. Soon I cannot last any further and cummed all my load into her tight lovely hole. We then frenched while I collapsed on her body while my dick still inside her.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Very gentle and xiao niao yi ren. Chatty too. Accomodated to all my requests.)

RTF: Yes definitely!
Old 05-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL: Mei Na (2 months into GL)
House: 1606

Looks (7/10): Quite a broad face. Pencilled in eyebrows. Some will find her attractive. Smiles easily. Body is more on the soft side. Bit of a tummy but not significant. Nice ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): C cups I think. Slight sag in them to show they are 100% real. She has no problems with you playing with them.

Bath (7/10): BBBJ and boob massage.

BBBJ (7.5/10): Little bit on the soft side. Has learnt how to deep throat.

AR (5/10): She did it but a bit of a waste of time. Not her strong point for sure.

FJ (8/10): Cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Doggy her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam into her. In missionary her tits jiggle on her chest. Nice.

Frenching (7/10): Yes no problem. Light kisses at the beginning and then full on French during the FJ.

Overall (8/10): I enjoyed it. We had a nice chat also and she seems a nice girl.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
CAT 150- Big Boobs List

Bros - need input on the comings and goings please...

0819 >> Ding Ding(B+ pink 1.56m), Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C+ pale brown, 1.6m), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+ 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1019 >> Xiao Ke (C)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m), Xiao Qing (B+/C)
1429 >>
1431 >> Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1606 >> Bei Bei(B+ pink 1.55m), Lisa(B+ pinkish), Mei Na(C), Niu Niu(B+/C pink 1.66m), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Sa Sa (C), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Hong(B+ brown 1.65m), Xiao Ke(ENH C 1.63m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yan(B+ 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Ge Ge(B+), Jiu Jiu(B+), Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), Xiao Xiao(B+/C brownish 1.58m)
1610 >> Dola(B+/C light brown 1.6m)
1612 >> Bo Bo(C+/D pink 1.6m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m)
1615 >> Co Co(B+ brown 1.63m), Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C light brown 1.63m), Wen Wen(C pinkish 1.58m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Yi Yi(D sag 1.52m)
1617 >> Jia Bao(B+ dark 1.6m), Jia Jia(B+ 1.58m), Jia Qi(C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Xue(B+ brownish 1.6m), Jia Yi(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Tang Guo(B+ 1.58m)
1639 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Ling(B+/C 1.6m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.64m)
1651 >> Duo Duo(C), Li Li(C 1.52m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> An An(B+ pale brown 1.7m), Cat(C+ pink 1.6m), Chu Chu(ENH C pink 1.61m), Emily(B+/C pink 1.64m), Judy(B+/C), Kai Xin(C), Lily(C 1.68m), Qi Qi(C 1.63m), Wen Wen(C pinkish 1.58m), Xiao Mi(B+ pink 1.65m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Xuan Xuan(C), Yang Yang(ENH C pink 1.64m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Hong Hong(B+), Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Li(C 1.55m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m)
16W06 >> Amy(C brown 1.56m) , Han Han(B+ 1.53m), JC(B+ 1.63m), Mei Li(B+ 1.6m), Zhu Er(B+)
16W12 >> Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ting Ting(B+), Zu Er(B+ brown 1.62m)
16W15 >> An Qi(B+ light brown 1.56m), Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), Le Le(C pale brown 1.57m), Xiao Qin(B+ light brown 1.58m), Ye Zhi(B+ 1.64m)
16W17 >> Jia Qi(C+/D light brown small 1.6m), Linda(B+/C pink 1.6m), Ting Ting(B+ 1.6m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C) , Dou Dou(C+), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Xiao Yan Zi(C), Yan Zi(B+), Yu Shan(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy)

1803 >>
1805 >> Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m),
1809 >> Fei Fei(B+ pink 1.6m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D)
1817 >> Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m), Yi Yi(C+/D)
1856 >> Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)
2033 >> Mei Jing(ENH B+ 1.61m), Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m), Mei Xue(C), Mei Yan(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Mei Zhen(B+/C light brown 1.62m), Mei Zi(C pink 1.58m)
2038 >>
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Min(B+ light brown 1.58m)
2041 >> Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Hong Dou(B+), Si Xin(B+), Xuan Xuan(C)
2047 >> Jia Wei(C/C+ 1.6m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Kai Xin(B+/C), Qi Qi(B+),
24M13 >>

2831A >> An Qi Er(ENH B+ pinkish 1.67m), Cai Hong(C+/D 1.55m), Ke Ke (C),Paris(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m), Xiao Ai(C pink 1.64m). Xiao Yi(C+/D light brown 1.55m), Xiao Yu(C)

3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), KK(C+/D), Xiao Ling(B+/C 1.6m)
Old 09-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Metzloff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI, Hong Dou and Si Xin from 2045 went back a few months back already.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

WL: Mei Xue
House: 2033

Looks (7.5/10): I liked her looks. I thought she was attractive. Nice long hair that is long enough to cover her boobs. Good thighs. Curvy body. She would also be the first to say she could lose a few pounds and she could. But really on the tummy only. The rest of her is ok.

Boobs (8/10): C cups and nice and firm to the touch. Her left boob feels better than the right for me hahah Nice stubbly nipples that grow hard. She has no problems with you playing with them.

Bath (6/10): Body rub and boob massage. Somehow did not get a BBBJ in there.

BBBJ (7.5/10): OK effort. Not hard core or anything. Just some nice looking girl sucking your dick lol.

AR (0/10): She didn’t even flip me around so don’t think she had any intention of doing this for me.

FJ (8/10): Missionary and doggy. Doggy her ass cheeks jiggle as you slam into her and can I saw again, nice thighs. In missionary her tits swing up and down. Nice.

Frenching (0/10): Not sure if she does it as I didn’t try.

Overall (7.5/10): No regrets for me but also unlikely to RTF as no real chemistry between us. But if she is available and all my other targets are not, I have no problem them asking for her.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

2831A

Cai Hong(C+/D 1.55m) – Really so big?

Paris(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m) – Real not enhanced

Xiao Yi(C+/D light brown 1.55m), Xiao Yu(C) – Same girl. Xiao Yu, D.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is Rong Rong still around? I thought she ORD long ago? She is still on bro miwantits list
Old 10-09-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
honesthornet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just asked the OKT of 08h19 and he said that Wan Wan has already left Singapore. . Will missed her. She used to treat me very nicely.
Old 13-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
SYT Ke Ke in the da House ...

SYT Ke Ke in the da house ...

WL Name - Ke Ke
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.57m (on barefoot)
Home Base - 2831A
Misc Info - Debuted 2-3 months ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Appearance - Youngish, sweet and adorable but not chio as far as I am concern. She has long black tress that stretched to her lower back. She has smooth and fair facial complexion.

Bod - Petite and slim ... Her butts are quite perky and rounded. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - C to D cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Albeit huge & natural, they are droopy ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We engaged in some petting and smooching ... I made some small talk & put on my flirtatious front to warm things up gradually and put her at ease ...

Shower Action - N/A ... Only a thorough soaping of my entire anatomy ... I groped her massive tits and simultaneously licked and sucked her neck whilst standing behind her ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - Very interesting method of using her tits and pussy to glide and roll against my back and butts as well as my tail bone ... I felt shiok wherever her tits, nips & especially her wet pussy were in contact with my butts and tail bone ... She also spent sometime licking and sucking my nips ... She has a penchant to bite me after licking & sucking my anatomy but gently ... Hahaha ...

AR - N/A ... She only licked and sucked my butts and thighs ...

Frenching kissing - N/A ... But we were smooching intensely without tongue engagement during the pre-shower and FJ segments ...

BBBJ - 3/4 deep-throated BBBJ ... She loved to adopt 69 position as she adopted this position without prompting from me ... I gave her a furious and aggressive cunnilingus in this position.

FJ - We adopted doggy position, lotus and missionary ... Sexy audible moan coming from her each time when I thrusted my penis into her hard and fast ... Sounded natural & horny but not sure if she was only acting ... Bwahahaha ... In any case, it inflated up my ego a little and made me reach orgasm a notch faster ...

Attitude - She is sweet and courteous ... Not for commando WL lovers but good for folks who fancy to fuck a demure GND type of gal who looks dainty and gentle ... She told me she is still not very accustomed to the local sexual demands ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Eagles;13550970]2831A

Paris(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m) – Real not enhanced

Bro - have heard otherwise but in any case a very good set.
Old 19-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Girl: Pei Pei 1606

Face: 7.5/10
She has a small oval face. I would describe it as pixy. Quite a lot of make up and fake lashes. Her eye brows look like they are heavily drawn on or tattooed on. She makes me think of a school girl with too much makeup.

Boobs: 7.5/10
A real set of C cups. A handful depending on the size of your hands I guess. Real with a slight sag. But great fun to play with. Nipples get hard when caressed.

Body: 8/10
Really small. I wonder if she is below 1.6m. She said she is about 41 kg so that gives you an idea. However, she is not stick thin. She has pretty nice curves.

Bath: 7.5/10
The usual. Back rub and front rub with those tits of her. Great BBBJ also in there.

AR: 8/10
An 8 not because she is Malaysian Violet standard but because I actually felt something lol. Compared to her country mates, she did pretty well.

Frenching: 5/10
She wasn’t really keen on it with me. Some light kisses but no full on Frenching like some of the other girls.

BBBJ: 8/10
Good and solid. Asked me if I liked it fast or slow as well. Also moved into a 69 so there was mutual work done there.

FJ: 8/10
Great. Started with her on top on and she does not just sit there. One knee kneeling and she bobs up and down that way. Then to missionary and she has a way of hugging you with her legs that made it really comfortable. Her natural boobs bounced violently on her chest as I pounded into her. Then to doggy which was ok but not that great a positon for me and her. Then back to missionary where I was mesmerized with the way her tits bounced around. It made me pound her harder as her tits bounced even more wildly! Finished off in that position.

Was surprised that we were on 55 minutes already by then. Time passed really quickly.

RTF: Oh yes. Now have her and Sasa from this house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1