The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L24H13 - (Jln Molek)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, M77 is CAT$150 besides the Malaysian WLs. M99, M33 & M88 are S$100 CAT. I believe the new M66 is also $100.
Thanks, Bro Max! Will try M33 and M88 after I am done with the fetish with all these new gals at 1654A and 1651...
Old 04-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
surecan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Thanks, Bro Max! Will try M33 and M88 after I am done with the fetish with all these new gals at 1654A and 1651...
1651 who is good?????
Old 05-05-2010, 07:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hardrock33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

33, Michelle really provide fantasic services, she is very wet during bathing and allows you to touch her cunt, on bed, done with various style and sound systems is nice really worth the $100... will keep on return men/
Old 09-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
rctpez4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Today afternoon, went to recee at the a/m lovenest, reached there around 4.15pm. Saw 2 gals there and asked for the younger one and petite based on my experience.

Immediate went to the room with her, told me she's 'No. 66'. Once in the room, she started to hug me like her long lost boyfriend and kissed me too.

While kissing, we stripped each other and then she led to shower, then something came to my thought and asked her if I can have her friend as well to have the TARMA FEELINGS!!!! To my surprise, she smiled in an evil way and said to me "YES"! So after we came of the bathroom, she ran out to call her friend to join in the session.

She came in and introduced herself as 'No. 99'. While she went to shower herself, I was busy with 66, kissing and fingering her. Minutes later, 99 came to join in, and we started kissing passionately while 66 went southwards to give me BBBJ. Then, followed vice versa with 99, it was like heaven for almost about 10-15 mins.

It was a wonderful experience since I have tarma one month ago with my gal and her friend. You must try to know what I meant.

Damage : 100 each for 66 & 99

Cheers.....
Old 10-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
pikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down yesterday to look for m33 and m88 but both not around. So in the end settle down for m99. Got into the room, starting with a shower with boobs rub, quite shooik ~~ follow by a boobs bath all over my body.
Too bad no BBBJ to compliment with.
The FJ was quite nice, manage to try one more new pattern yesterday.
When I thought it ended when I cum, she asked me to relax and give me a wonder massage service!!!
Overall a powerful experience
Old 16-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rtf m99

This is value for money at $100.

M99
Looks: 7.5

Boobs: Very nice big breasts which she uses to her advantage and our joy.

Body: Nice skin, rubba you with it. A little short, and a little bit plump, but I told not to reduce if it affects her boobs size , cos her boobs are solid nice.

Attitude: 8.8 very very good attitude , definitely not a clock watcher. Really serve you all the way. frenching, groping, shower delight, body massage, what OKTs outside fuckshop promise, this girls does.

damage: $100

Frenching : yes

GFE: 85 - one of the best attitude I have encountered.

Off topic: Heard from her that 3 more girls are coming to this house. Looking forward to see what they have beside the current good-service girls here that I have tried.
Old 16-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up M33 & m88

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlim3112 View Post
This is value for money at $100.

M99
Looks: 7.5
Bro, try M33 & M88 and I promise you won't regret. Very value for $$$ bonk @ S$100 per session.

In a nutshell:

M88 - Young (21 years of age), lianish, naughty, playful (once she settles down with you) and attractive. Physically, she is definitely better looking than M99.

M33 - Young (24 years of age), slutty, attractive and very service-oriented and able to discharge lots of GFE. Her philosophy is - Treat every client like her lover.

M66 - No info on her as I have yet to try her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

Re: M33 & m88

Quote:
Bro, try M33 & M88 and I promise you won't regret. Very value for $$$ bonk @ S$100 per session.

In a nutshell:

M88 - Young (21 years of age), lianish, naughty, playful (once she settles down with you) and attractive. Physically, she is definitely better looking than M99.

M33 - Young (24 years of age), slutty, attractive and very service-oriented and able to discharge lots of GFE. Her philosophy is - Treat every client like her lover.

M66 - No info on her as I have yet to try her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Ha, bro....I oredi RTF M33 plenty times.......you are right. attitude very good and slutty look when giving bj really beh tahan. Please advice 99 about her weight when she is riding you - I fear she will lose out to M33 if she doesnt. their service is quite similar.

OKY say 3 more are coming.....so only 1 (66) arrived? Happy bonking sir!
BTW any recommendation for pretty young thing with great complexion. No need commando service. $100 or $150 oso can.

Bro.......you the man!
Old 16-05-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlim3112 View Post
....................... BTW any recommendation for pretty young thing with great complexion. No need commando service. $100 or $150 oso can.

Bro.......you the man!
Well, bro ... Thats easy, there are plenty you can find in L1654A. Swing by wherever you can and find up for yourself. The lasses in L1651 are also very young but the prettier one, Ern Ern is a little on the darker side. You can also try Annie of L1817 and Fan Fan of L2062.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Well, bro ... Thats easy, there are plenty you can find in L1654A. Swing by wherever you can and find up for yourself. The lasses in L1651 are also very young but the prettier one, Ern Ern is a little on the darker side. You can also try Annie of L1817 and Fan Fan of L2062.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Yo Bro... after your advise, i went by 1654A... omg no regrets man... that FR will be posted when i have the time.

1651 - Cat 150?...

As for Jln Molek with M33 & M88, what's the concept there with these numbers? Is it like a fishtank where there girls are tagged? So... $100 for an hour as well? Sounds like a good deal if these girls look good and can perform...
Old 17-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Yo Bro... after your advise, i went by 1654A... omg no regrets man... that FR will be posted when i have the time.

1651 - Cat 150?...

As for Jln Molek with M33 & M88, what's the concept there with these numbers? Is it like a fishtank where there girls are tagged? So... $100 for an hour as well? Sounds like a good deal if these girls look good and can perform...
Fuckshop L1651 only has CAT150 WLs.

L2413 fuckshop is a non-fish tank concept shop. ALthough the WL are pricd at $100 per 45 mins, they entertain house call. However, it is better to goto L2413 as the owner would not be so calculative if you exceed the time by 5-10 mins. However, if you call them from another house, it would be strictly 45 mins. Unless the WL keep mum about it. You would be pleasantly surprised as M88 & M33 look and perform like a CAT150 WL. They are similar to the retired CAT150 Bao Bei who used to be very very popular.

The OKT of L2413 is a car lover and hence, he likes to name her WL after the car like Benz, BMW, Mini Cooper, etc. The latest batch of PRC are like the car model, M88, M33, M99, etc. although these models do not exist. Maybe the next WL would be named after the popular Audi super sport car, R8! Or even the S5! Bwahahaha ...

If I tell u too much, your list of WL to bonk would be inexhaustive forever till you reach andropause ... To help u, I would not provide u anymore info on WL effective immediately, what say u?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Fuckshop L1651 only has CAT150 WLs.

L2413 fuckshop is a non-fish tank concept shop. ALthough the WL are pricd at $100 per 45 mins, they entertain house call. However, it is better to goto L2413 as the owner would not be so calculative if you exceed the time by 5-10 mins. However, if you call them from another house, it would be strictly 45 mins. Unless the WL keep mum about it. You would be pleasantly surprised as M88 & M33 look and perform like a CAT150 WL. They are similar to the retired CAT150 Bao Bei who used to be very very popular.

The OKT of L2413 is a car lover and hence, he likes to name her WL after the car like Benz, BMW, Mini Cooper, etc. The latest batch of PRC are like the car model, M88, M33, M99, etc. although these models do not exist. Maybe the next WL would be named after the popular Audi super sport car, R8! Or even the S5! Bwahahaha ...

If I tell u too much, your list of WL to bonk would be inexhaustive forever till you reach andropause ... To help u, I would not provide u anymore info on WL effective immediately, what say u?
Firstly, andropause...'choi choi choi'... hahahah.

Bro you are right, so far i have not RTF any because there are so many out there to try... this is not to say i will never RTF, infact, i already have some in mind to RTF. Ok next week i already have my fuck itinerary mapped out:
- Sun GF
- Mon 2413
- Tues KTV GF
- Wed 1612 Tian Tian or Qi Qi, then over to clubs for ladies night
- Thurs outting with buddies... maybe KTV or club
- Fri 1654A - Someone i saw, then KTV of club, maybe both.
- Sat: Rest
- Sun: Maybe 1651

The following week will be busy again...
Old 19-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
hamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: M33 & m88

Quote:

In a nutshell:

Enjoy,
MaXx
Thanks bro MaXx for your advice!!!

Just now at GL L26, so drop by at Jalan Molek H13 about 2045.
Met the friendly aunty and opt for Cat100.
Aunty showed me M99 and M88 (my lucky night again??? refer my FR below) ha...

Choosed M88 by her look (rate her 7.25 even thought not my type of girl) and well propotional body size... Really a Good Choice to me when I walked out from the room...

Quite a nice and friendly and young lady from 四川 who can TCSS alot as I like to talk more than actions...

Her hardworking attitude start from the bathroom actions. In a small bathroom with a small mirror also can made me so high while she used he ass-crack to tease my little bro...Really Shiock...

Her BBBJ also Good to me. She like to look at the mirror while she do so...
She took her time and it last at least 5 minutes...

Then she put some KY on my little brother's head and use her cunt to arouse
it. This really give me shock when she start to do it...

Starting with cowlgirl follow by missionary position. Later by doggy and then flat doggy (my body lie on her back) position. Finished with missionary at one of the corner while I standing and held her both hands with my hands...
Almost cannot cum as the 2nd time in 90 minutes for me...
Really exhausted but with full sextifaction...

The entire session no rushing at all. She took her time to do whatever she need to do and I took my time to enjoy it also...

1st time to try Cat100, really a good experience and worth for $ session!!!

cheers
hamper

Almost Retired...
Old 20-05-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gila_aja_lu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice bro,well done
Old 20-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

Enjoy,
MaXx
Sir, I will cheong them!!!! Thank you! BTW I suppose these are 150 types and get them at their houses? L1654A can park inside the compound?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1