The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Dear Bros,,,, I would believed that many would be interested to know where to get the " Most Captivating Pussy " in GL among the hundreds of WLs working in GL,,,, thus the Title Of This Thread :-

" MOST CAPTIVATING AND ALLURING PUSSY IN GL AMONG THE WLs "

Thus to start off the thread,,,, IMHO,,, Cai San 2831 have one of the best pussy among all the WLs in GL and others like QianQian 1817, Yin Tao & not forgetting Zi Ling 1805.

Bros, who have seen other " Captivating Pussy " worth mentioning plz contribute to this thread. I would believed a lot of bros would love to feed on these invaluable information. Cheers! Happy Bonking

Hope that all of you would like this thread and contribute generously so that all brothers in this forum could benefit from the information.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Old 26-01-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

dongjing 1856. very small cute and watery
Old 26-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

Ada 16w06 wet pink smooth cunt...Yummy...
Old 26-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Support support hope all bro's can contribute . But remember, one men's meat is another men's poison.

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 26-01-2013, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Used to be Miko ex 1654A.

Now.. Fei Fei 1639 n XLJ 1803.
Old 26-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Serendipper is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post

Dear Bros,,,, I would believed that many would be interested to know where to get the " Most Captivating Pussy " in GL among the hundreds of WLs working in GL,,,, thus the Title Of This Thread :-

" MOST CAPTIVATING AND ALLURING PUSSY IN GL AMONG THE WLs "

Thus to start off the thread,,,, IMHO,,, Cai San 2831 have one of the best pussy among all the WLs in GL and others like QianQian 1817, Yin Tao & not forgetting Zi Ling 1805.

Bros, who have seen other " Captivating Pussy " worth mentioning plz contribute to this thread. I would believed a lot of bros would love to feed on these invaluable information. Cheers! Happy Bonking

Hope that all of you would like this thread and contribute generously so that all brothers in this forum could benefit from the information.

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Lor 28 H 31 is not a fishing house
Old 29-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Samster (B)

Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Most captivating & alluring pussy / " delicious oyster "

I had some information from cheongsters that Bao Bao of 3033 also have a very attractive pussy and with " Find Pubic Hair " too. Great!
I will have to check that out...... Kindly Bros, whichever have inforamations on WLs that have:-

@@@ Nice Pink Pussy with Fine Pubic Hair, Plz Contribute Here @@@

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Old 29-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had some information from cheongsters that Bao Bao of 3033 also have a very attractive pussy and with " Find Pubic Hair " too. Great!
I will have to check that out...... Kindly Bros, whichever have inforamations on WLs that have:-

@@@ Nice Pink Pussy with Fine Pubic Hair, Plz Contribute Here @@@

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
I like her tits more than pussy lor...Got Milk...YummY
Old 29-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I like her tits more than pussy lor...Got Milk...YummY
Good One there Bro,,,, all contributions deeply appreciated,,,

All senior Bros Like Bronze God,,, Goolingbong,,,Allanooi, Geylang Fc , Plz do contribute your favourite pussy especially those with fine or no pubic hair with pink oyster to boot........ Wow! Slurp..............

Regards
HK
Old 07-02-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster (B)

Dear Bros

Still awaiting more updates on the best pussy,,, fine hair , with very captivationg oyster ( pinkish ) and well trimmed or no hair . All senior Bros,,plz contribute. Thanks in advance

Cheers!
Honestkeith
Old 07-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Used to be Miko ex 1654A.

Now.. Fei Fei 1639 n XLJ 1803.
hahaha !! YES !! ex-MIKO for sure : what a lovely adorable pussy
Current crop XLJ is very luscious as well
Old 13-02-2013, 01:38 AM
Samster (B)

Confirmation that the next cacellation date for all WLs going back would be earliest on the 27 February and thus 3 days later they need to leave Singapore.

Thus those who have strong feelings for the WLs can check whether they would be cancelling their card on that day.

Cheers!
HK
Old 13-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirmation that the next cacellation date for all WLs going back would be earliest on the 27 February and thus 3 days later they need to leave Singapore.

Thus those who have strong feelings for the WLs can check whether they would be cancelling their card on that day.

Cheers!
HK
Hey bro hk, don't really understand the system for the legal WLs.. You mean their cancellation of card is compulsory during that date? Unable to finish their 2 years contract? Or? Don't mind to elaborate further? Thanks alot!
Old 13-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no lah, relax, don't panic, bro hk's just saying those wls who want to cut their cards before 2yrs r up now have to wait till 27/2 to go av cancel, gives u 2 weeks till then to sayang yr faves if they wanna leave, vast majority of wls r staying put here, none of my faves is quitting so soon afaik
Old 13-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Most captivating pussy ... Maybe the white tiger in captivity in Singapore zoo?

Most delicious oyster.... At no signboard seafood restaurant???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1