The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

Ya shunzi more n more wild ah lian look, but sex service not there, i think she is just really no experience into sex, i feel she rather spend 2 hours chatting with u for $150 then 1 hour of sex

Anyway keeping to topic, i saw jialing and ke ai, din ask their house number, but both looks not bad, i wun rej
Old 11-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Va Va Vroom ... Heaven is really a Place on Earth with WL like around ...

Va Va Vroom ... Heaven is really a Place on Earth with WL like her around ...

WL Name - UK aka Yuki
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649 (OKT Ah Seng)
Misc info - No prior experience in the sex trade. She used to be a Beauty Therapist back in China. Debuted about 3-4 months ago.

Looks - 7.6/10

She possesses big double eyelids eyes, well-developed girlish lips and medium height nose bridge. She has alittle high cheek bones, almost flawless facial complexion and long straight & black hair ... By GL150 cat standard, she is considered pretty ... She has similar demeanour & personality like Na Na @ 1803 ... Notty, carefree, vivacious, chatty, girlish, friendly and seductive ... In a nutshell, she is very sex-appealing and desirable to me ...

Bod - 8.0/10

OMG! She has fantastic looking bod! One of the better ones ... These days WL with such model-like bod is hard to come by in GL ... She is slim and yet has all the lethal cruves in the right part of her anatomy ... She has fair and super smooth body complexion ... No tattoo or blemish in sight ... A sigh of a youthful bod. She has the bod I desire most ... Perky rear and well shaped pair of legs that most women would die for ... Am sure she would be a head turner if she dresses to kill ... And I can visualize that she would look damn good in a skimpy bikini with such Playboy Mag centrefold model-like bod. She turned me on another notch with her matching stylish bra and panty set. I appreciate women with fine taste in fashion.

Tits - 8.5/10

She has awesome looking C cupper frontal assets with pale pinkiest brown nipples ... They are gravity defying and yet tender to my touch. Again, these are a sign of youth ... Obviously I spent hell lotsa time moulding, kneading, caressing, sucking and licking this pair of priceless frontal assets.

Pre-shower Routine - 8.8/10

Fanbulous treatment rendered by her! I guess she is born a socialite & possesses the art of flirting ... She seemed to know what I desire ... We petted gradually from medium to very intense fore-play ... We were very into stimulating each other and engaged in hot passionate frenching without prompting from me at all ... We tore each other clothes off as we licked and csressed each other anatomies and alternately in locked in embracement to french engagingly and passionately ... Woaf!

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage and followed by a sensous deep throated BBBJ ... We frenched deeply and passionately before we proceeded to towel-dry each other ... Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She at first glided her tits, pussy and her upper torso along my back ... I can feel the warmness and shiok feeling of her pussy caressing my butts and tailbone which is one of my sensitive zones ... She would also lick my neck and ears and simultaneously stroked by hair ... She gave me a brief body2body stimulation on my front before proceeded to lick and suck my neck, nipples, stomach, groin and inner thighs ... We would french each other spontaneously wherever the situation allowed and presented itself ... Double shiokalicious!

French Kiss - 8.8/10

Very engaging and spontaneous ... We were locked in hot embracement and frenched passionately like there was no tomorrow once the door closed behind, during pre-shower, in the shower, on the bed and finally before we parted ... I must say she drove me crazy! Her kisses were very addictive indeed! Triple shiokalicious!

AR - 7.8/10

I was kinda surprised that she could do such an excellent AR considering that she does not have prior experience in this trade ... She positioned me on fours ... She licked and rolled her tongue tip around my ass crack and a few cm inside my ass-hole with finesse ... She would caress my dick sensously whilst she ARed me to keep my dick awoke at all times ... The felt blood beginning to rush to my heirloom in no time. Quadruple shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.0/10

She gave me a warm and moist deep-throated BBBJ with subtle used of hand action ... She would also lick and suck my scrotum and perineum as well as my penis shaft ... She gave me 3 rounds of solid BBBJ! Fantastic effort from her ... Suction pressure was quite optimum ... I was on heaven at that juncture. She would alternately move up to me to french me deeply without prompting ... Our tongue engaged each others effortlessly and seamlessly ... We also did a 69 in order for me to reciprocate her effort. I must say she has pretty looking pinkiest pussy ... with neatly- & well-trimmed pubic hair ... I sucked till her clit & vagina lips became red and bulged up ... Vagina fluid began to discharge at that instant ...

FJ - 8.8/10

To be honest, my session with UK was absolutely a blast ... Everything happened spontaneously and her approach was seductive and passionate ... We adopted several positions - Gal rodeo ride, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing), frontal assault (with me standing and she positioned on the edge of the mattress), scissor style and ultimately, I reached the moment of truth in missionary ... I have to say it was a well-connected coitus and I went back to have 2 sessions with her immediately after my first try ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Awesome atittude ... She aimed to please ...

RTF - Do you need me to answer this question?

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 16
justfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond reputejustfuckit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Va Va Vroom ... Heaven is really a Place on Earth with WL like around ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - UK aka Yuki
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649 (OKT Ah Seng)
Misc info - No prior experience in the sex trade. She used to be a Beauty Therapist back in China. Debuted about 3-4 months ago.

Enjoy,
MaXx
bro nice fr, 166m tall mimi i like, enjoy your heaven with her ...
Old 12-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hcglobserver is Cool - loads of Potential

Personally I find Shui Jing (Crystal) from 1431 pretty, with alluring eyes and always smiling. Physique and service are not taken into consideration.

Any bro tried her?
Old 12-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kamdev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GUYS,
New to Singapore, please help me with few questions, i tried one China girl standing on L18 when on my first visit to Geylang around 4 months ack (first week in Singapore). She did not know much of English as i am foreigner do not know Mandrian. Girl was pretty, cut and fuck session was good. I was bonking non-Indian girl first time.
Due to lack of communication chemistry was not there. All these houses where beautiful PRC girls provide service do they speak English, also do they provide service to non-chinese (spec. Indian) guys.
Also , how to find PRC girls houses. I tried two houses til now L1840 and L6h66 i think both are having Thai girls, am i right?.

Please don't get offended my questions and help me out.
Old 13-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Uk (1649)

Maxxy, kudos to u!... excellent fr as always bro...!...This UK is indeed a solid gem

Just one small point though...i recall UK has a faded tattoo on her upper left arm...think she told me this was done during her school days when she was carefree & looking for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - UK aka Yuki

Bod - 8.0/10

... She has fair and super smooth body complexion ... No tattoo or blemish in sight ...

RTF - Do you need me to answer this question?

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 13-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
3838438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Uk (1649)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Maxxy, kudos to u!... excellent fr as always bro...!...This UK is indeed a solid gem

Just one small point though...i recall UK has a faded tattoo on her upper left arm...think she told me this was done during her school days when she was carefree & looking for fun

Hi Mr Omnia

U tried her recently?
Old 13-08-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Manifestation of Sexual Bonding

WL Name - Fei Yan
Origin - Jiangsu, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her (but she looks slightly more mature)
Height - 1.68m (Barefoot)
Home Base - L08H19
Misc Info - Debuted about 4-5 months ago and has no prior experience in the sex trade

Looks - 7.4/10

She possesses sharp facial features ... Double eyelid eyes and long eyelashes ... Sharp high bridge nose and a little longish oval facial shape ... nicely plucked eye-brows ... Fair and smooth facial complexion. She has long straight tress ... She looks like an Executive from Central Business District if she dresses appropriately as she does not look like a whore to me ... She has a touch of sophistication and lots of womanly feel ... Her dressing was rather unflattering ... She might have to consider revamping her wardrode as packaging can be vital in this line. In fact she used very minimal makeup initially but I have since advised her to put on the right amount in order to bring up the sharp features of her overall looks more effectively.

Bod - 7.0/10

She lacks the essential curves on her anatomy ... However she is slim, tall, leggy and has fair smooth body complexion. No tattoo exists ...

Tits - N/A

Surgically-augmented B cupper frontal assets with attractive pink pencil-eraser size nipples. The latter are a consolation to me ... In fact I wouldn't mind if a girl has A cup tits so long they are natural ... I dislike the feel of hard boobs.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

I must say she is in a league of her own in this department ... Her action, the way she glanced at me, and her flirty approach have a touch of sophistication in her, which is rather uncommon in GL ... We were so engrossed and sexually-consummated with each other companies ... Our hands started to wander and gradually caressed each other erotic zones of our anatomies ... We engaged our lips in a steady pace before plunging our tongues deeply, eagerly and passionately against each other ... The rest was history ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Good Yi Tiao Long effort albeit she may not have reached the grace & standard of retired Shuang Shuang (ex-WL of W12) and her house mate, Han Han ... She used her tits and pussy to glide along my soaped back ... She then used her butts to perform the same action ... She repeated the same routine on my frontal torso ... I then setup to french her and sucked as well as licked her nipples ...

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She would lick my back and frontal torso all over ... We frenched each other from time to time ... This may not be her strength but it was the intense Ömph feel manifested and the non-describable sexual bonding that made the session very fulfilling & pleasurable as far as I am concern ... In this particular case, I m a little bias in the rating.

French - 8.0/10

Passionately and engagingly hot ... (Caveat emptor)

AR - N/A

Not available ... In this case, this department was redundant to me as we were so engrossed with each other and the sexual sequence happened spontaneously ... It was very uncommercial-like immediately after the shower action. I felt the same during the pre-shower segment ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Not the best but considerably good and I must say she has improved tremendously since the very first time I have had her ... Without a doubt, she will continue to improve with the right feedbacks and guidance from her seasoned customers ...

FJ - 7.8/10

I was able to achieve my desire ömph while bonking her ... The Feel, the sexual bond and the coital connection in both physical & mental sense in this department appeared to be optimum ... It was an understatement to say that it was a sextisfactory orgasm for me ... We adopted doggy bonking, Gal-On-Top and missionary ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Sophisticated (by CAT150 standard), alittle cool and yet very approachable and charming ...

RTF - I've already done her quite a number of times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yes faded tattoo, haven't seen her for a while, do not know still there.
Old 14-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Uk (1649)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
yes faded tattoo, haven't seen her for a while, do not know still there.
Hey tks for this post bro...!!

Forgot to consider that UK's old tattoo may hv totally faded away or perhaps she went to hv it totally removed??...as I too hv not rtf her for some time...guess I owe Maxxy an apology, so sorry Maxxy
Old 14-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey tks for this post bro...!!

Forgot to consider that UK's old tattoo may hv totally faded away or perhaps she went to hv it totally removed??...as I too hv not rtf her for some time...guess I owe Maxxy an apology, so sorry Maxxy
No worries, bro ... I didn't notice it in my several sessions with her as it was very faded or perhaps I was too engrossed with other aspects of hers ... Prolly a cheap tattoo job as a quality one would not fade that way ... I have juz RTF to verify and yes, the very "faded" tattoo on her upper arm is still there ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Manifestation of Sexual Bonding

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest

WL Name - Fei Yan
Origin - Jiangsu, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her (but she looks slightly more mature)
Height - 1.68m (Barefoot)
Home Base - L08H19
Misc Info - Debuted about 4-5 months ago and has no prior experience in the sex trade

Looks - 7.4/10

She possesses sharp facial features ... Double eyelid eyes and long eyelashes ... Sharp high bridge nose and a little longish oval facial shape ... nicely plucked eye-brows ... Fair and smooth facial complexion. She has long straight tress ... She looks like an Executive from Central Business District if she dresses appropriately as she does not look like a whore to me ... She has a touch of sophistication and lots of womanly feel ... Her dressing was rather unflattering ... She might have to consider revamping her wardrode as packaging can be vital in this line. In fact she used very minimal makeup initially but I have since advised her to put on the right amount in order to bring up the sharp features of her overall looks more effectively.

Bod - 7.0/10

She lacks the essential curves on her anatomy ... However she is slim, tall, leggy and has fair smooth body complexion. No tattoo exists ...

Tits - N/A

Surgically-augmented B cupper frontal assets with attractive pink pencil-eraser size nipples. The latter are a consolation to me ... In fact I wouldn't mind if a girl has A cup tits so long they are natural ... I dislike the feel of hard boobs.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.5/10

I must say she is in a league of her own in this department ... Her action, the way she glanced at me, and her flirty approach have a touch of sophistication in her, which is rather uncommon in GL ... We were so engrossed and sexually-consummated with each other companies ... Our hands started to wander and gradually caressed each other erotic zones of our anatomies ... We engaged our lips in a steady pace before plunging our tongues deeply, eagerly and passionately against each other ... The rest was history ...

Shower Action - 7.5/10

Good Yi Tiao Long effort albeit she may not have reached the grace & standard of retired Shuang Shuang (ex-WL of W12) and her house mate, Han Han ... She used her tits and pussy to glide along my soaped back ... She then used her butts to perform the same action ... She repeated the same routine on my frontal torso ... I then setup to french her and sucked as well as licked her nipples ...

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She would lick my back and frontal torso all over ... We frenched each other from time to time ... This may not be her strength but it was the intense Ömph feel manifested and the non-describable sexual bonding that made the session very fulfilling & pleasurable as far as I am concern ... In this particular case, I m a little bias in the rating.

French - 8.0/10

Passionately and engagingly hot ... (Caveat emptor)

AR - N/A

Not available ... In this case, this department was redundant to me as we were so engrossed with each other and the sexual sequence happened spontaneously ... It was very uncommercial-like immediately after the shower action. I felt the same during the pre-shower segment ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Not the best but considerably good and I must say she has improved tremendously since the very first time I have had her ... Without a doubt, she will continue to improve with the right feedbacks and guidance from her seasoned customers ...

FJ - 7.8/10

I was able to achieve my desire ömph while bonking her ... The Feel, the sexual bond and the coital connection in both physical & mental sense in this department appeared to be optimum ... It was an understatement to say that it was a sextisfactory orgasm for me ... We adopted doggy bonking, Gal-On-Top and missionary ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Sophisticated (by CAT150 standard), alittle cool and yet very approachable and charming ...

RTF - I've already done her quite a number of times ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro Max_priest, thank you for your remarkable FR on Fei Yan. Unfortunately, I do not have your charisma, charm and handsomeness. I am a middle age man with a bell belly , more a peasant type of male and my command of Mandarin is so so. I received a slightly below par service from her. I will briefly write on my experience.

Looks: I agree with bro Max's descriptions. she is a classical Chinese beauty with sharp features, contour and silk skin. She is slim and has good height at 1.68m. Her dressing is more suitable for office wear. 7/10

Tits: surgically enhanced to 32B, not really well augmented, look like two big sunny up eggs. 4.5/10

Foreplay: normally chit chat and she helps me to undress. A little bit of hugging. 6/10

Bathroom play: it is her forte.It is a good body to body massage. She uses her tits, legs and pussy to massage my back and front. She also catbaths me. It is a true Yi Tiao Long service. 8/10

Catbath: she licks my body and also applies simple traditional massage. 6.5/10

BBBJ: she licks and swallows my didi with too much force. Her teeth occasionally slide along the skin of didi and it is not a very pleasant feeling. She is still amateurish as she was not in the flesh business in China. 5/10

AR: not provided

Frenching: only light kissing. 5/10

FJ: she is cooperative and we starts with cowgal and move on to doggie and end on missionary style. After the act, she sleeps on her side with her back facing me. I am a bit confused by her action. 6/10

GFE: she is a smart gal and could speak intelligently. Unfortunately, we could not develop the right chemistry for each other. She seems to be an icy princess to me. 5/10

Overall: a pretty lady but more on the icy side because of my background. 6/10

RTF: polly not, there are lot of hot gals in the market.
Old 19-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Wei Wei (1608)

Following bro unfit's advice, I upped Wei Wei (1608).

163cm, long black hair, leggy Hunan babe. Body slim type with nice curves as described by bro unfit.
She is on bro Max and Omnia's lists of prettiest WLs, so no need my opinion in this matter. Despite her good looks, she's very friendly and gives good GFE feeling. Very chatty and cheerful.
Boobs: B+/C
French: yes
69: yes
Moaning sounded genuine
Massage after FJ
RTF: oh yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro she dun need to FR Liao
Tall slim nice curves plus GFE and Exotic Face
She will justify your spending!
Old 19-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

Re: Wei Wei (1608)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post

163cm, long black hair, leggy Hunan babe. Body slim type with nice curves as described by bro unfit.
She is on bro Max and Omnia's lists of prettiest WLs, so no need my opinion in this matter. Despite her good looks, she's very friendly and gives good GFE feeling.
Good job, bro! Perhaps you might wanna consider Coco (both at WH15 & 1805), Zhiling (1805), Na Na (1606), San San (24M13), Yan Yan (Wh19), and Fei Yan (0819) if you've not done already so ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

Re: Wei Wei (1608)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post

She is on bro Max and Omnia's lists of prettiest WLs, so no need my opinion in this matter. Despite her good looks, she's very friendly and gives good GFE feeling.
Good job, bro! Perhaps you might wanna consider Coco (both at WH15 & 1805), Zhiling (1805), Na Na (1606), San San (24M13), Yan Yan (Wh19), and Fei Yan (0819) if you've not already done so ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1