The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Interesting thread. After reading so many FRs on girls providing mind-blowing AR service, I thought I'm one of those "weird" customers who doesn't enjoy AR so I always ask the WL to skip.

Having said that, isn't it a norm for many WLs to perform AR as part of the cat150 package? Or is it now a service that is offered only by tipping? Who makes the call?

If this is not a norm now, then the next thing I wonder if even BBBJ will be classified as an exception, and tipping would be required else it is just covered BJ???
I take your comments as sincere. But it simply illustrates how far behind the times this forum has become. If i may also 'pretend' to know what I'm talking about, the REALITY is this: service is NOT part of your $150. Go into the room. See got one poster there tell you must use condom for BJ? In fact, the WL don't even have to smile at you. All she needs to do is spread her legs and let you fuck. That's what the $150 is for. They all come here to fish. Sure, they can go BEYOND just spreading their legs. But if they're hot, they chose their customer la. You are living in dreamland if you think your $150 big fuck. Reality check bro.

It's not about tips. It's simply about economics. Most angpais, especially those that have successfully fished, will do dick for you for $150. A crap whore with no business will lick your ass. All I'm saying is, if you aren't getting any service, have you tried throwing money at the problem? I'm sorry if you think $150 gets you not covered BJ. Sorry, no guarantee. If her business is good enough and she already has regulars, you can go fuck spider.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Re: EXPOSE ON FRS AND THE CONTRIBUTORS (NEWBIES, READ THIS FIRST BEFORE READING FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Come on be reasonable... we are all pretenders on the internet. There's no bigger pretender than yours truly.

I tell people on the net I have 7" and it works perfectly. In reality it is more like 2.5" and seldom rises to the occasion.
Boss, my thread also generates interest in your forum mah. I'm actually the good guy.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
Boss, my thread also generates interest in your forum mah. I'm actually the good guy.
We need all sorts of threads FRs included.

SBF was founded on the principle that everyone has a story to tell no matter how far fetched some might sound.

In life, perception is reality. If the customer perceives that he is God's gift to whores, then that his his reality.

Whores have all sorts of fantasies too... they dream of buying businesses, becoming property developers back home, opening a restaurant chain. In reality, most of them just blow all their money. Their only chance of a life of comfort long term is to hustle a sucker or two for a long term contract agreement.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, I agree with u to a certain extent....

What I do not agree with u is that u say samsters with low rep points write sincere and true frs, hmm I beg to differ...however those samsters who have high rep points do not mean they write sincere frs....

The main reason why I started writing frs cos I read too much fake frs and bonked few low quality wls which I disliked. Frs are vital to this forum.....I kind like the straightforward style u exhibit... Do share gems with me in PM if u have. We can exchange info.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is why I tell all bro that my buddy can get Raw and CIP for $30 only. Don't waste time paying $150 cos their serivce suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post

What I do not agree with u is that u say samsters with low rep points write sincere and true frs, hmm I beg to differ...however those samsters who have high rep points do not mean they write sincere frs....

The main reason why I started writing frs cos I read too much fake frs and bonked few low quality wls which I disliked. Frs are vital to this forum.....I kind like the straightforward style u exhibit... Do share gems with me in PM if u have. We can exchange info.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
We need all sorts of threads FRs included.

SBF was founded on the principle that everyone has a story to tell no matter how far fetched some might sound.

In life, perception is reality. If the customer perceives that he is God's gift to whores, then that his his reality.

Whores have all sorts of fantasies too... they dream of buying businesses, becoming property developers back home, opening a restaurant chain. In reality, most of them just blow all their money. Their only chance of a life of comfort long term is to hustle a sucker or two for a long term contract agreement.
well said boss, generally agree with what u posted here
Old 12-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:

FR....even if we write them honestly....the truth is FR is a memory while the actual person is a living thing

i still remember my FR on huihui (went back), she was excellent when i had her so i just wrote what i received. however months later got ppl complain about her in the forum. when i ask her on wechat....she kinda admitted the lousy service and simply said she was tired of serving .... some time after that she went back home

NEWER FRs are still accurate enough , its the old frs that might not be so accurate anymore
Old 12-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
FR....even if we write them honestly....the truth is FR is a memory while the actual person is a living thing

i still remember my FR on huihui (went back), she was excellent when i had her so i just wrote what i received. however months later got ppl complain about her in the forum. when i ask her on wechat....she kinda admitted the lousy service and simply said she was tired of serving .... some time after that she went back home

NEWER FRs are still accurate enough , its the old frs that might not be so accurate anymore
Agree with you, bro. Like my recent FR on 2040 Xiao Min: Prior to my FR, there were only 2 (positive) FRs on her written months ago by Omnia and nat28. I tried my luck when she is already 11 months in GL. Didn't turn out to be what is expected and even BG was surprised by my FR. But that was just it. I wrote the FR factually and there was no one to blame or point fingers at because FRs are meant only to be guide and taken with a pinch of salt. Circumstances changes dynamically and so do humans. What's the point of complaining when the grapes turned sour? Life just goes on...

I can't understand why some samsters are taking the FRs so seriously like as if they are cast in stones.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Of course there are many clones with low rep pts. You are correct. But in general, those with high rep pts can just ignore.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I take your comments as sincere. But it simply illustrates how far behind the times this forum has become. If i may also 'pretend' to know what I'm talking about, the REALITY is this: service is NOT part of your $150. Go into the room. See got one poster there tell you must use condom for BJ? In fact, the WL don't even have to smile at you. All she needs to do is spread her legs and let you fuck. That's what the $150 is for. They all come here to fish. Sure, they can go BEYOND just spreading their legs. But if they're hot, they chose their customer la. You are living in dreamland if you think your $150 big fuck. Reality check bro.

It's not about tips. It's simply about economics. Most angpais, especially those that have successfully fished, will do dick for you for $150. A crap whore with no business will lick your ass. All I'm saying is, if you aren't getting any service, have you tried throwing money at the problem? I'm sorry if you think $150 gets you not covered BJ. Sorry, no guarantee. If her business is good enough and she already has regulars, you can go fuck spider.
Very well written, and not because you took BronzeGod to the cleaners. I do agree with some of your opinions, and can be considered "Hard Truths".
Old 12-06-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Agree with you, bro. Like my recent FR on 2040 Xiao Min: Prior to my FR, there were only 2 (positive) FRs on her written months ago by Omnia and nat28...

I can't understand why some samsters are taking the FRs so seriously like as if they are cast in stones.
Well that's your problem right there. Nat28 is another clown who gives marks and loves the neon. Nobody here, at least not me, is taking the FRS so seriously. The very opposite: I'm calling these FRS out to be jokes.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
No problem boss. I've been around long enough to know the game and the rules even though I've never written an FR. If I wanted to expose anyone, I could have done so ages ago. Frankly, their mug shots are all over Wechat. They are skating on thin ice and don't even know it. I am sure I am not the only regular customer that the WLs take into confidence. But a message needs to be sent to these clowns that they better clean up their neon act and learn to write their FRs in a less demeaning manner, one that is more palatable. Not talk up their sexual prowess and knowledge when actually they are the scourge of the town. It's bad for everyone. It's bad for business. It's bad for this forum. No chicks wanna come already.

These clowns are a national disgrace. And I'm sick of them.
Dasha, here is a word of advice, which you can easily ignore if you disagree.

WLs are not your own kind. Locals are. WLs may trust you now, but they can and will backstab you also at a drop of a hat. They are human after all. Thus, don't just side blindly with them just because they have a pussy.

Just as much as you have problems with some of the guys here, remember this Dasha, and I don't mean it in a rude way. There are guys here who will tell the girl hey I saw you on Sammyboy etc. For crying out loud, Sammyboy should be for guys but because of pussy at times, we forget the brotherhood, while the women protect their sisterhood. So a lot of times guys are always at the losing end.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I'm curious as to why you picked me and max as targets for your campaign when there are many FR writers since SBF began. I only started writing FRs in 2011 but have reduced greatly over the last two years.

And there have been many people who have made negative comments or even campaigned against certain girls or houses as recently as over the last two years, why do you not also address these nicks?

Maybe you want to give pointers as to how FRs should be written for all samsters to follow. I hope you're not suggesting that FRs should not be written, because then this forum would serve no purpose.

Finally, if we were the scourge of the town, we would be rejected at houses or outright banned. I've never had a girl ever try to avoid me. Often they will chat with me even if I'm not calling them, offer me snacks or food etc.

OKTs and girls have been generally quite friendly with me over the years. I've never had any problems.

Okts or girls have even requested me to write FRs on their house girls before so they can get more business, a request that I flatly rejected.

Have we done anything to you or any particular girl that you like that's caused this outburst?

I'm just wondering why now? and why specifically max and I?
They pick on you because you aren't as Tau Ki as you claim you are lor.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Dasha, here is a word of advice, which you can easily ignore if you disagree.

WLs are not your own kind. Locals are. WLs may trust you now, but they can and will backstab you also at a drop of a hat. They are human after all. Thus, don't just side blindly with them just because they have a pussy.

Just as much as you have problems with some of the guys here, remember this Dasha, and I don't mean it in a rude way. There are guys here who will tell the girl hey I saw you on Sammyboy etc. For crying out loud, Sammyboy should be for guys but because of pussy at times, we forget the brotherhood, while the women protect their sisterhood. So a lot of times guys are always at the losing end.
Bros before whores. These bros are parasites who spoil SG rep. Haven't you noticed supply isn't so good these days? We all suffer because back in China, SG is not looking attractive. Of course there are many reasons, but definitely the issue of useless FRS is giving all the wrong impression.

We SG men got cash. We not demanding. And the majority of us aren't boorish clowns who come online to talk about our sexual abilities. Please come here meimei. This forum gives the impression SG men are a bunch of demanding old farts who aren't willing to part with the cash and obsessed with AR. We won't be geting much hunnies if these clowns are left to run the show. Time for the real laojiaos to say a thing or two. Brother enough?
Old 12-06-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
They pick on you because you aren't as Tau Ki as you claim you are lor.
Ok ok. This one I accept. I only have four inch small dick that comes quickly and has trouble standing. I'm also fat and flabby with small eyes and no muscles as described by dasha. Yep, girls puke when they kiss me too.

But actually. If you are referring to dick size, I could be very wrong (memory getting bad with age, sometimes I even forget who I fucked a week ago) but I can't remember when I ever said I had a tua ki (big dick), even if so, too long ago for me to remember.

I don't mind you whacking me for other reasons - I kind of got used to it anyway and accept it. Like saying I used the term "my thread" till ad nauseam.

But the big dick thing, I just don't remember when I mentioned it?

It's ok for you to keep using that to whack me if you want, but I'm confused why i don't recall something like this.

Can jog my memory when I ever said I had a big dick?

Sorry to trouble you man. I was searching all over for such an instance in the forum, need your help to point me to the offending post or posts about my "big dick"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1